Home

ELITE FIGHTERS..Where's all the real rivalries at? Why not have fun with this game.

This is a discussion on ELITE FIGHTERS..Where's all the real rivalries at? Why not have fun with this game. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2016, 07:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
ELITE FIGHTERS..Where's all the real rivalries at? Why not have fun with this game.

come on guys...I mean, seriously. isn't it boring that we get on ranked and kick *** over and over. once in a while we take a snapshot of fighting someone in the top...or uploading a youtube video of a good fight.

Why can't we have real live rivalries. talk smack to eachother. get on twitch and have a best out of 5 between the top players...

this game would be way more fun if we get elite fighters talking smack to eachother, then streaming the matches live on twitch, best out of 5 or 7.

it's the same ol' crap over and over....we bump into eachother in ranked and then someone will get lucky...then the lame "gf" message on PSN.

thoughts...?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2016, 07:18 PM   #2
Banned

OdiniOn's Arena

Re: ELITE FIGHTERS..Where's all the real rivalries at? Why not have fun with this ga

I hate being a bummer here but I think it's because the game isn't really good enough for that much attention. Personally I barely play at all (maybe an hour per 2 weeks) I'm just here for UFC 3's feedback and hope for news
Old 11-28-2016, 07:25 PM   #3
Banned

Kasel's Arena

Re: ELITE FIGHTERS..Where's all the real rivalries at? Why not have fun with this ga

rivalries are about enjoyment to watch, UFC 2 is not fun to watch. The game's terrible to look at especially if you're used to watching real MMA events like most of us do, it looks like complete shet.

Hopefully UFC 3's gonna be more fast, fluid and realistic in 60fps and i'll be interested to see the best fight the best.
Old 11-28-2016, 07:26 PM   #4
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Join a league.

Everything your looking for there.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 11-29-2016, 05:02 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Join a league.

Everything your looking for there.

Not really...I'm looking for some so called elite fighters with the balls to just man up and square off with eachother. No Leagues needed...just set up a thread in this forum for Time and Dates of which fighters square off that day, streamed live on twitch with the video saved for past broadcasts to be displayed.

LEC don't mean jack...let's see where the "elites" really stand.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2016, 05:20 PM   #6
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by InSaNe_AraBB
Not really...I'm looking for some so called elite fighters with the balls to just man up and square off with eachother. No Leagues needed...just set up a thread in this forum for Time and Dates of which fighters square off that day, streamed live on twitch with the video saved for past broadcasts to be displayed.

LEC don't mean jack...let's see where the "elites" really stand.

3 xbox elites are on your console and no one can touch any of us..
Old 11-29-2016, 05:22 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenetic NRG
3 xbox elites are on your console and no one can touch any of us..

Talk is cheap.

=]
Old 11-29-2016, 05:23 PM   #8
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by InSaNe_AraBB
Talk is cheap.
Updating my ps4 now send the invite beeeooootchh

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »