Home

Base DAMAGE and STAMINA costs list for ALL strikes

This is a discussion on Base DAMAGE and STAMINA costs list for ALL strikes within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2017, 03:55 AM   #9
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Base DAMAGE and STAMINA costs list for ALL strikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUGATA
Based on your previous disrespectiful posts to me personally also (if you forget I can post it for u to remember), so it is unbelievable to hear kind jokes but not trolling from "LEC 200 finalist"...
Btw why and by whom you was choosen as a GC, I though it must to be community choice
Not sure which posts are referring to.

I think it's just a language barrier thing. Calling somebody a robot isn't an insult or anything - I was just making a silly comment it wasn't anything.

As to the GC question, I was chosen to replace another member who wasn't fufilling his role in the program. They wanted a high level player to help balance the team as they try to have a GC for every aspect of the game. I think all of the GC's wanted me on the team and GPD also advocated for it.
Old 01-12-2017, 03:59 AM   #10
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenetic NRG

I think it's just a language barrier thing. Calling somebody a robot isn't an insult or anything - I was just making a silly comment it wasn't anything.

As to the GC question, I was chosen to replace another member who wasn't fufilling his role in the program. They wanted a high level player to help balance the team as they try to have a GC for every aspect of the game. I think all of the GC's wanted me on the team and GPD also advocated for it.
Even fatty, I mean Tweety?
Old 01-12-2017, 03:25 PM   #11
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

Quote:

1) I was talking about these your posts (2 pages):
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...r-gauge-4.html
which can not be explained like a "language barrier"

2) About GC:
i think there are enough top players "to help balance the team" (Zombie, MTS, Tweedy, MMA)... why the team need 5th?
I also heard that things to me personally: "that you would add value to the group"
"and most of the existing GC's have said they'd like you added"
And i think that i have more fighting genre knowledge and more understanding about the current game mechanics and its issues, so it may be more useful in creating the next game.

Kinetic, lets clear things, i am not against you as GC, i just want to make more useful profit for the next game, and to be a GC gives me more communication channels with devs.

Last edited by SUGATA; 01-12-2017 at 03:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2017, 05:05 PM   #12
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUGATA
1) I was talking about these your posts (2 pages):
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...r-gauge-4.html
which can not be explained like a "language barrier"

2) About GC:
i think there are enough top players "to help balance the team" (Zombie, MTS, Tweedy, MMA)... why the team need 5th?
I also heard that things to me personally: "that you would add value to the group"
"and most of the existing GC's have said they'd like you added"
And i think that i have more fighting genre knowledge and more understanding about the current game mechanics and its issues, so it may be more useful in creating the next game.

Kinetic, lets clear things, i am not against you as GC, i just want to make more useful profit for the next game, and to be a GC gives me more communication channels with devs.
Tweedy isn't on the team anymore, I was his replacement. Currently the only "top" players on the team would be Zhunter and myself.

I'll give you some insight from my own perspective on your GC situation - I think the biggest factor is you are in Russia. Proposes complications and also costs quite a bit more financially. Another issue is there is already someone on the team that addresses the same topics you do. He is all about the little details and works extensively with the developers on frames damage ect.

Not sure what else I can say. I'm incredibly grateful to be added to the team and have zero issues with you being a GC.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:17 PM   #13
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Tweedy isn't on the team anymore, I was his replacement. Currently the only "top" players on the team would be Zhunter and myself.

I'll give you some insight from my own perspective on your GC situation - I think the biggest factor is you are in Russia. Proposes complications and also costs quite a bit more financially. Another issue is there is already someone on the team that addresses the same topics you do. He is all about the little details and works extensively with the developers on frames damage ect.

Not sure what else I can say. I'm incredibly grateful to be added to the team and have zero issues with you being a GC.
I just think he feels since he makes detailed threads with UFC 2 info that it will make him a GC. Honestly I don't even know what the big deal is anymore. Who cares if your a GC, it's not like you even getting paid for it. Now is it cool to have your name associated with a game you love? Sure, but it's not the end of the world. Also GC take a lot of heat and backlash from ppl.

I think it's safe to say that being a GC is not life changing. I just wish they listened to some of them more on lil details in the game and what needs to be in the UFC 3 no matter what.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:32 PM   #14
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
I just think he feels since he makes detailed threads with UFC 2 info that it will make him a GC. Honestly I don't even know what the big deal is anymore. Who cares if your a GC, it's not like you even getting paid for it. Now is it cool to have your name associated with a game you love? Sure, but it's not the end of the world. Also GC take a lot of heat and backlash from ppl.

I think it's safe to say that being a GC is not life changing. I just wish they listened to some of them more on lil details in the game and what needs to be in the UFC 3 no matter what.
Kenetic laid down some of the reasons I think Sugata wasnt made a GC. The Russia thing is a big. The program already has one international member (Solid is from Brazil) and its very difficult to get him to each event. He has to get a Visa, update his passport and take several flights to get to Vancouver each time. We are lucky that Solid is so committed to the game that he is willing to do it. ****, I think he was flying for almost a day just to make the last event.

Another reason is that EA doesnt seem inclined to expand the group at this moment. There are currently 9 members of the team. The main reason Kenetic was added was because Tweedy really didnt participate in the program and Kenetic was one of the highest ranked top players who wasnt in the program. To be honest, Kenetic has done more to help the game in the 3 mos he's been on the team than Tweedy did his entire year on the team. Thats not a knock to Tweedy because he really didnt participate.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:39 PM   #15
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Holy crap! 9 GCers is a lot.

Can you please name them all?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2017, 06:11 PM   #16
EA Game Changer

ZHunter1990's Arena