Home

Base DAMAGE and STAMINA costs list for ALL strikes

This is a discussion on Base DAMAGE and STAMINA costs list for ALL strikes within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2017, 10:40 AM   #33
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Base DAMAGE and STAMINA costs list for ALL strikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
I was under the impression GC's for free pizza, and a free copy of the game.

I totally understand why Sugata wants to be a GC. Do I think he's deserving? Sure, but I'm not a developer. I understand the logistical difficulties in having a GC in Russia, but I think his English seems good enough where he could contribute with video conferencing.

That said, if a GC is providing same information as him the redundancy probably isn't necessary.

Besides all that, Sugata has put a lot of work in to help community and the game itself. At this point I firmly believe people like him and James should get a free copy of ufc 3 for all the work they do. Not trying to single them out, as there are others that have contributed a lot, those were just two names that came to mind. They certainly aren't the only ones that contribute a lot.
Thats too risky. I'll give you an example. Two of the GCs were unable to attend the last event. They desperately wanted to see the work that was being done but EA isnt willing to risk any of the information leaking or being released before they want it to be release so they werent willing to video conference the event.

As you can see Ipod filmed most of the event but you notice the only thing he shows related to the game is Bermudez's mo cap. Nothing else.

Sugata being in Russia further complicates that. Every GCer has to sign an NDA and we run the risk of being sued if we release any info early. If I release info early, EA could easily sue me because I'm American and they are based in the US. If Sugata does it, they would have very little recourse given that he is in Russia.

I dont think Sugata would ever release any info or violate the NDA but thats a risk EA may not be willing to take. Especially when we already have two guys who bring most of what Sugata would bring to the table.
Old 01-13-2017, 10:51 AM   #34
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUGATA
GSs:
KidShowtime
iPodkingcarter

.... are you kidding me?)

Ok, it would be a some problem to travel on event to US from Moscow, but i am sure that i could bring much more help just via direct communication with devs during development and post release fixing cycle, even w/o traveling to US.

Just communication via devs chat with getting a but more direct feedback and inside game mechanics info from them to evolve the game and fix it on eralier stages.
The events matter though. They matter more than anything else in the program in my opinion. Thats the reason why Tweedy's participation wasnt as beneficial as it couldve been. He was in the chat. He would talk to the devs about game mechanics and issues he saw. But he didnt attend any of the events so he was always behind when it came to understanding why certain things are done.

At the events we have access to most if not all of the lead developers that are working on the game. You get 20 plus hours of contact with them and can discuss all sorts of questions about the game. I'd argue that some of the biggest changes the Gamechangers helped implement came from the events.

We have access to some of the devs in the chat but not all of them. Guys like GPD and Skynet are regularly in the chat but some we only see at events. For example, you want to talk about netcode and connection issues?....well, that dev doesnt come into the chat much so you would need to go to the events.
Old 01-13-2017, 11:36 AM   #35
Pro

TreJayMMA's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHunter1990
Zombie
MTS
MMAGame
Aholbert
Solid Altair
IpodKingCarter
Kenetic
Myself

There is only 8
IpodKingCarter?????

I wouldn't take suggestion from ipod if you wan't a realistic game. Because in all his UFC vids he just wants to "knock 'em out" and go all Rock 'em Sock 'em Robot.

I hope he proves me wrong and shuts me up, but this is my personal opinion.

and isn't he a 2k guy?

PSN: TreJay2000
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2017, 11:38 AM   #36
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreJayMMA
IpodKingCarter?????

I wouldn't take suggestion from ipod if you wan't a realistic game. Because in all his UFC vids he just wants to "knock 'em out" and go all Rock 'em Sock 'em Robot.

I hope he proves me wrong and shuts me up, but this is my personal opinion.

and isn't he a 2k guy?
Keep in mind, not everyone plays this game to get a sim/realistic experience. Many people play the game just to knock them out.

We have 6 GCers who are focused on making the game realistic. Having a few guys who come from a different perspective isnt a bad thing.
Old 01-13-2017, 11:39 AM   #37
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreJayMMA
and why in the world is Martial Mind not up there??????????
MTS is Martialmind.
Old 01-13-2017, 11:41 AM   #38
Pro

TreJayMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
MTS is Martialmind.
oh....

Old 01-13-2017, 11:42 AM   #39
Pro

TreJayMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32

We have 6 GCers who are focused on making the game realistic. Having a few guys who come from a different perspective isnt a bad thing.
Good point.

Old 01-13-2017, 04:15 PM   #40
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUGATA
Who is that "someone"?

I represent Top players of the world which are Russian spoken

They don't abuse anything special that you don't

Try to pay some respect to other top players not only yourself

The last thing - possible delay between Rus and US conversily must to be a factor to involve them to developing testsing and balancing less delay dependent game mechanics! If of course you don't want to suffer the same sh**t in UFC3 and continue to acquit justify yr looses by this thing.
That someone is Solid_Altair.

What exactly do I abuse? Lag? Are you serious?

I pay a lot of respect to the ACTUAL top players. Excuse me if I don't really respect people who purposely abuse their connection in order to win. Shame on me I guess.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »