Home

EA UFC 3 is worth getting into, but it's not worth the minimum asking price of 70$

This is a discussion on EA UFC 3 is worth getting into, but it's not worth the minimum asking price of 70$ within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2018, 01:58 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC 3 is worth getting into, but it's not worth the minimum asking price of 70

Where is the $70 figure coming from? Regular version is still only $60, right? Champion's Edition is $80. Anyway, I'm not buying this until I see how the DLC fighters and UT mode plays out. I trust GPD and the devs, but EA will try to get away with anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2018, 02:00 PM   #42
Rookie

Re: EA UFC 3 is worth getting into, but it's not worth the minimum asking price of 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypeRNT
there is no way in hell im buying this game for full price when they have ruined the biggest and best mode (Ultimate Team)..... Its destroyed and im not going to waste my money on their mistakes.... I will bet that next release they will revert UT mode back to how it was because virtually no1 likes it currently, its a mess and does not make sense.
Wait...what? How did they ruin it exactly? What is destroyed about it? How does it not make sense? Please, I would love to hear your answers to these instead of some rambling post with no proof.
Old 01-14-2018, 02:00 PM   #43
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephengreen
Where is the $70 figure coming from? Regular version is still only $60, right? Champion's Edition is $80. Anyway, I'm not buying this until I see how the DLC fighters and UT mode plays out. I trust GPD and the devs, but EA will try to get away with anything.
What's the big concern about DLC fighters? Wouldn't it be more better if they were just on the roster to begin with?
Old 01-14-2018, 02:02 PM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
What's the big concern about DLC fighters? Wouldn't it be more better if they were just on the roster to begin with?
Yeah, that's my point. I'm going to see if they are going to separate out fighters with DLC packs outside of UT mode.
Old 01-14-2018, 02:05 PM   #45
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Can a dev pls tell me if striking power and speed have been seperated for leg and hands??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2018, 02:09 PM   #46
MVP

I agreed. The beta was fun for me but this game is not worth for $60~70. I am not gonna buy the game with full price. I will waiting for drop the price til 40%~50%.

My point why i won't buy full price.
- copy & paste fighters modeling and entrance scenes.
- they revamped only striking ( yeah, i know. there are some gameplay changes for the clinch and ground but it is very little. Its not worth buying full price. These are huge reason why i decided not gonna buy the gamy full price.)
- No special DLC fighters this year (i mean, bonus fighters for pre-order like past games)
- nerfed graphics and resolution compared with ea ufc2
- the tko scenario, KOs, GnP, the refs interation aren't different from past games.

Last edited by tissues250; 01-14-2018 at 02:34 PM.
Old 01-14-2018, 02:13 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephengreen
What is your possible issues with UT? It was my favorite mode in 2 although I know it was a money sinkhole. Im genuinely curious as to why people seem heated at UT this year. I feel like its been super improved, so much so that you probably have to spend less money ti keep up with jones's as it were. No way to max out a character completely (From what I have seen so far), no way to hold on to all the best perks (i feel like that was meant tk give off more a training vibe...always switching gameplans). If the coins stay anywhere near what they were in the beta, I was making enough every 4 fights to buy another pack of things to keep my supplys stocked. As a fan of UT in 2...i love the UT in 3 so far.

Last edited by OleAgony; 01-14-2018 at 02:15 PM.
Old 01-14-2018, 02:15 PM   #48
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcooks
The Aldo comment just shows how childish you're bro. He was just one of many awful player models I chose to pick out. People like you trying to poopoo others critiques is what's wrong with the forums. You may not agree with me, but you don't have to be sarcastic a**hole.
You need to relax. I wasnt even ****ing thinking about you when I wrote that.

The OP listed "outdated fighter models" as one of the reasons he wasnt buying the game. I responded to HIS post by saying that a significant amount of people wont decide to not buy the game for that reason and used Aldo as an example. Calm down.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »