Home

Why do you play on alts?

This is a discussion on Why do you play on alts? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2019, 04:01 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Why do you play on alts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoc60
I used to play on alts because it's just nice being able to play who you want and fight a certain type of way where you aren't trying to win so hard without somebody messaging me after or sending screenshots to all their friends/posting it in different Facebook/discord/PSN message groups.

I'm pretty competitive so it just annoys me, my alt got banned though so now I just tough it out and play who I want on the main.
How your jawn get banned?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2019, 08:37 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaccoNumba5
How your jawn get banned?
I named it ForcedCoitus69...people got tired of getting rekt by it and reported it LMAO.

RIP Forcedcoitus69
Old 06-21-2019, 12:17 AM   #27
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoc60
I named it ForcedCoitus69...people got tired of getting rekt by it and reported it LMAO.

RIP Forcedcoitus69
LMAO the legendary account.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:28 AM   #28
Rookie

Here's why I first done it.

I started playing UFC 2. Never played any of the previous. Like everyone who first plays, I sucked.

So, a while down the line, I started thinking I was actually pretty good and I felt my record didn't do me any justice, so I created an alternative account. There was so much excitement for me, in seeing how far I could go unbeaten.

Doing this, I then obviously realised that matchmaking was, slow in recognising how good I was because of the new account.

I know it might seem cheesy beaten on noobs, or poor players rather, but it definitely helped me progress in terms of my understanding of the game, such as a realisation that I could counter off certain strikes. Perhaps this would have eventually come playing on my original account, but I can't help but feel the fact the fights were "less intense" allowed to capture a a better understanding of what was going on. Essentially, I didn't have to comply to the higher level meta and could focus on trying certain things out.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-02-2019, 11:33 AM   #29
Rookie

I've not used any alternative accounts on UFC 3 and I suspect the matchmaking is a little smarter than previous.

But there's nothing interesting about it now. The stats and records are pretty redundant as far as I'm concerned - I don't really care that it shows me winning 5 or 10 fights against names that mean nothing.

Let us see each other records! Fight History on ranked menu is pointless, absolutely no information other than "you beat farhadmiah521 in round 2"

Who the **** is he? Don't care.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »