Home

When will we get any info on EA UFC 4????

This is a discussion on When will we get any info on EA UFC 4???? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2019, 06:25 AM   #65
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: When will we get any info on EA UFC 4????

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfistssaipailo
We might not get a release date in the first quarter .

It's absolutely baffling that EA sports rolls out all of it's sports franchises and there's no news as of today of next Installment of UFC 4.

I understand that UFC is on the bottom rung of EA sports games but it makes no sense that by now there is no news. Tell us something about it . Give us some sort of insight .

What is going on ?

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Operation Sports mobile app
If I remember correctly the first trailer for UFC 3 dropped on November 1, 2017. There's still time until November, if we go by the last game. They could have different dates in mind this year, though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2019, 10:19 AM   #66
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingslayer04
If I remember correctly the first trailer for UFC 3 dropped on November 1, 2017. There's still time until November, if we go by the last game. They could have different dates in mind this year, though.

Don’t we usually get info weeks before a trailer drops though?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-22-2019, 11:18 AM   #67
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGentlemanGhost

I don't know, maybe aholbert or a dev is best equipped to answer that.
Old 10-22-2019, 11:57 AM   #68
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfistssaipailo
We might not get a release date in the first quarter .

It's absolutely baffling that EA sports rolls out all of it's sports franchises and there's no news as of today of next Installment of UFC 4.

I understand that UFC is on the bottom rung of EA sports games but it makes no sense that by now there is no news. Tell us something about it . Give us some sort of insight .

What is going on ?

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Operation Sports mobile app
Oh ok.

The only issue with your post is it assumes that the game will be released at the same time as UFC 3 (Late January).

Now EA usually only promotes their sports games for 2-3 mos. For example, Madden 20 dropped August 2 (a week earlier for Access owners). We didnt start getting real information until early June. As Kingslayer said, if the release date is the same, it means that we will start getting info in November.

With that said, there is no guarantee the release date is the same. EA has dropped versions of UFC in the winter, spring and summer. EA Sports has a 6 mos period where no other game is dropping so it has the freedom to release the game any time during that period.

So this really has nothing to do with if EA considers UFC bottom rung.
Old 10-22-2019, 11:59 AM   #69
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGentlemanGhost

I dont think we did for UFC 3. EA dropped a trailer, announced the beta and talked about the top line features all in the same day.
Old 10-22-2019, 02:23 PM   #70
Pro

I can’t do these same lame fight kits again for another two years... Hope UFC/Reebok has new design/color schemes in the works and EA has them ready too... They’re way overdue. UFC 244/500th event, would be a good place to unveil them. It’s also a good change just to give UFC 4 it’s own identity. If it looks the same as UFC 3, EA will get flak for it, just like they did for the recycled walkouts. New shorts, new feature rich trailer, Lets go!!

Old 10-22-2019, 02:24 PM   #71
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I dont think we did for UFC 3. EA dropped a trailer, announced the beta and talked about the top line features all in the same day.

Cool. I’m legit trying to remember how UFC 3’s roll out was. Just looked up when the Beta was open and that wasn’t even until early February. I definitely forgot how close to release the Beta was.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2019, 10:16 AM   #72
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKEZERO
I can’t do these same lame fight kits again for another two years... Hope UFC/Reebok has new design/color schemes in the works and EA has them ready too... They’re way overdue. UFC 244/500th event, would be a good place to unveil them. It’s also a good change just to give UFC 4 it’s own identity. If it looks the same as UFC 3, EA will get flak for it, just like they did for the recycled walkouts. New shorts, new feature rich trailer, Lets go!!

This. It's so boring. I can't think of any reason for them to stop EA from making customized trunks. As long as their logo is on it, who gives a hoot? I get them trying to stop players from creating their own obscene gfx, sure, but give us some variety in line and color patterns at least.

And yes, it promotes sports games 2 months in advance, but those are yearly titles so that makes perfect sense. This title will barely sell any more copies at this point, let alone at full price, so it doesn't matter. And I doubt anyone at all is still spending money on UT.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »