Home

Legendary Fighters

This is a discussion on Legendary Fighters within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2020, 02:06 AM   #33
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Legendary Fighters

Prime Big Nog.

That is all.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 03-02-2020, 10:45 AM   #34
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

I definitely hope to see Legendary Fighters more prominently featured in UFC 4. Legendary Hendo is one I'd have a ton of fun with

The thing to remember is UFC is still veryyyyy young compared to MLB/NFL/NHL/FIFA/etc.....and I bet like half the Legends that have ever existed are still fighting hahaha OK maybe not half, but you know what I mean.

I also would like to see "Prime" versions of fighters that are still active, but are a bit.....old lol....or are no longer w/ UFC, but are still fighting elsewhere (Bellator, ONE, etc.)

Hoping for the best !
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Old 03-02-2020, 12:46 PM   #35
Rookie

Prime Hendo would be great. Undisputed captured him pretty well with his character model and strengths.

Prime Shogun would also be great to have in addition to his current model.

I legit get sad passing over BJ Penn, he deserves a prime version with his signature shorts.

They have to nail the look of the models though. Otherwise it’s not as immersive. Guys like Rampage, Wanderlei, Coleman basically have their prime stats but with older character models. So it’s cheap
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2020, 02:58 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiqueros
If a boxing mode is not added, at least I hope they continue with the fight standing, remember that not everyone likes the fight on the ground
I’m not saying that there shouldn’t be a stand up mode, but I think that’s a silly argument.

It’s an MMA game. Part of MMA is grappling and ground fighting. If you don’t like that, then you probably shouldn’t be playing an MMA game. I doubt anyone is buying the game just for stand and bang mode.
Old 03-02-2020, 05:53 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragreynolds
I’m not saying that there shouldn’t be a stand up mode, but I think that’s a silly argument.

It’s an MMA game. Part of MMA is grappling and ground fighting. If you don’t like that, then you probably shouldn’t be playing an MMA game. I doubt anyone is buying the game just for stand and bang mode.
Not everyone has the same tastes, I personally like fighting on foot more, fighting styles such as boxing, muay thai, in the case of UFC3 standing fighting without grip, although I have been able to enjoy the fight on the ground in UFC undisputed 3, but the ground fighting system as well as the grip of EA UFC do not quite like me.

In EA UFC3 you have the option of fighting game standing, and I don't know why I should stop playing with it because it is an MMA game, when this game itself gives me that option, my family, friends and I play the game. 90% of the time in multiplayer modes to the fight on foot, and we had a great time with it, and you tell me that I should leave it for being an MMA game, nobody forces me to which game modes I should play more or less in the game.

Although I would like in this current generation of consoles there is no boxing game, from muay thai, Kick boxing ...
so the closest thing to what I like is in UFC3, and I don't know why I don't ask for UFC4 to continue this fighting style, and even asking that if they add boxing or muay thai, all MMA fighters come from different fighting disciplines, and that an MMA game like this UFC EA I don't see why I couldn't have some different disciplines with their original rules, at least in a basic way, to reach the tastes of many more people.

I don't want to say that the main game is no longer the MMA

Last edited by Leiqueros; 03-02-2020 at 09:16 PM.
Old 03-03-2020, 03:55 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
but I think that’s a silly argument..

You have to know how to respect the tastes and opinions of other people, even if these ideas are not shared, if you want to respect yourself.
Old 03-03-2020, 04:06 AM   #39
Rookie

Although as I say I like fighting disciplines where the fight does not take place on the ground, I also hope that UFC4 improves both the grip and the fight on the ground so that I can also enjoy them, as I could do in Undisputed 3
Old 03-03-2020, 04:35 AM   #40
Sassy

MacGowan's Arena

Quote:
I love grappling, I want better grappling. But come on. Most people who play this game just stand and bang. The numbers don't lie

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »