Home

Every title Ive tried is too similar to others so read and find out

This is a discussion on Every title Ive tried is too similar to others so read and find out within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2018, 11:55 AM   #49
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Every title Ive tried is too similar to others so read and find out

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrindFactor
Ah thank you for finally clearing this up for me. They shouldn't have put fighter pictures on the icons at all if they weren't going to mean anything because it led to a lot of confusion. The pieces should look just like the daily tokens, all the same just numbered differently. Or just color coded for each number.

So now I know that the only point to all the pieces I have saved up is to generate a new icon and hope I get a duplicate to level up my fighter. Not the best odds though. How many icon fighters are there? Like 10 or something? Somewhere around there. 1 in 10 or 11 or 12 or whatever it is are kinda crappy odds haha.

They should have done it where if you collect a set of 6 of your fighters icon cards, then you're able to get another gold version of him/her instead of just pure random chance.
Random Chance = More Money
It also = More disgust for this mode of the game

I have lvl 8 Kimbo and I tried to use him and compare versus 25 Year Derrick Lewis (both Brawlers, both HW, Kimbo marginally better in attributes) and it was like using a Silver (Kimbo) versus an Elite card (Lewis). It's crazy how night and day it was. I honestly think the math is off on the leveled up Icon cards they do NOT feel more substantial than their level 1 counterparts in any conceivable way.
Old 07-14-2018, 04:07 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia

I have lvl 8 Kimbo and I tried to use him and compare versus 25 Year Derrick Lewis (both Brawlers, both HW, Kimbo marginally better in attributes) and it was like using a Silver (Kimbo) versus an Elite card (Lewis). It's crazy how night and day it was. I honestly think the math is off on the leveled up Icon cards they do NOT feel more substantial than their level 1 counterparts in any conceivable way.
Yep, It's either get the 4 star or don't bother. That's why I recommend just to collect the level 1s until you have enough to go straight to level 10. That way you can still use the ones you don't want to redeem for a chance for one you want. Once you level one up to level 2, it's essentially useless until level 10.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-15-2018, 08:42 AM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia

What about against a standard 3 star fighter? At level 8 is the stat increase so much to the point where you have a significant advantage?

First off how did you get 7 more kimbos? Mostly from packs or from the icon generator?

Also whats the base stat change from level 1 to 8 for your kimbo?

And yeah I too feel this is just another money grabbing attempt. Still, instead of giving us what we want and ask for in UT they keep just making up dumb **** instead and randomly throwing it in, often time totally useless.

And when the heck are we gonna get more ufc vault challenges so we can earn some silver and gold tokens? The new basic challenges they added are a joke. Not even worth the small amount of time it takes to complete one of the challenges. The best you can get is like 250 coins or a ****ty silver move card. You get no tokens from any of these. So pointless.

Last edited by GrindFactor; 07-15-2018 at 10:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2018, 12:41 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 2

So many coins spent buy finally completely some of these sets.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-25-2018, 02:58 PM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by netsfreak
So many coins spent buy finally completely some of these sets.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Ha yeah they made completing the champion sets a real bitch. Ever since they nerfed the rate you get gold fighters from premium packs it's been horrible. Same thing with this new icon crap.

They make it hard because they want you to spend more and more of your actual money to buy packs. UT this year is one big money grab. Such a **** mode compared to what it could have been.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »