Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Demo #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Demo #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2012, 09:22 PM   #25
Rookie

bosoxfan1's Arena

OVR: 3
Post Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Demo #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

currently downloading, can't wait to try all those teams! last year demo #2 had 10 mins halfs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 10:50 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Demo #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

Are there any plans for PES to make their Master League more like the Manager mode in Fifa with more realistic setups for league seasons? That's the only thing holding me back on a purchase, I only play manager mode consistently. Might buy PES for just regular games and vs friends.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:55 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 12

The game plays really, really good. At one time, I was briefly flirting with the idea of FIFA 13 because of its looks, animations, licenses etc.... Playing this demo, however, pushed me firmly back into the PES 13 camp. This is a great game of soccer. The passing, team strategies, real life game play, thoughtful approach to the game, and everything makes it really shine. It's just awesome. Plus, it looks really good. I liked seeing the La Liga teams.

My only question is can I play in the La Liga in manager mode (Football Life)? Also, if I am in Football Life, is there any cup play that my team can enter?
Old 08-28-2012, 11:10 PM   #28
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneBlitz
The game plays really, really good. At one time, I was briefly flirting with the idea of FIFA 13 because of its looks, animations, licenses etc.... Playing this demo, however, pushed me firmly back into the PES 13 camp. This is a great game of soccer. The passing, team strategies, real life game play, thoughtful approach to the game, and everything makes it really shine. It's just awesome. Plus, it looks really good. I liked seeing the La Liga teams.

My only question is can I play in the La Liga in manager mode (Football Life)? Also, if I am in Football Life, is there any cup play that my team can enter?
Yup there is cup play, you can challenge for the Copa del Rey as well as the Europa and UEFA cups. But yeah I like the feel of the game, they did some slight tweaks from the first game and I also noticed the AI is a little harder.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:44 PM   #29
Mo
SSN

Mo's Arena

OVR: 39

Goalie throws are just brutal, so much fricking air in them.

As much as I want to like this, it is just way too scripted for me. No freedom, feel like I'm playing this game on rails.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:45 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3

Do you guys know the name of the upbeat song playing on the main menu? I'm looking to download it. Lyrics would help as well. Much appreciated.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:47 PM   #31
Banned

Profit89's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob
The game is good. I played Juve v. Manchester United (superstar level), and I had to work the ball around to get scoring opportunities. The 5 minute half makes it hard to get a flow, but the difference between every player is obvious. I also liked the ball physics, and how the players interacted with each other. This game is going to be my number 2 game behind 2k13 this year.

I can never find an online opponent in PES. Please PM a gamer tag and what system you are on if you play PES online on a regular basis. I am always looking for a good game. Additionally, let me know if you know of any good PES leagues.

Demo 2 is a go.
Totally agree. Nba 2k13 and pes 2013 are my two sports games this year. The best sports games around bar none.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 12:13 AM   #32
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

OVR: 30

If you haven't, play the training stuff. I learned a lot of new stuff that either is new for this year, or just never bothered with and it's pretty nice.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »