Home

eFootball 2022 Available Today, Free to Play - Community Impressions Here

This is a discussion on eFootball 2022 Available Today, Free to Play - Community Impressions Here within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2021, 02:04 PM   #17
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: eFootball 2022 Impressions (Out Now)

If you on PC you can use this to unlock all the available teams in this "demo" against the CPU, 10 minute matches and all the difficulty settings.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/c7wz7...e_all.cpk/file
Old 09-30-2021, 02:13 PM   #18
Rookie

bapgap's Arena

OVR: 0

What a disaster. This is literally the worst PES I've ever played. From the poor graphics, to the laggy controls, to the awful menu, I just don't know what Konami were thinking. They couldn't have done worse if they tried. About the only thing I would praise is the grass texture.
Old 09-30-2021, 02:29 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

This game sucks major ⚽️ … nothing to like here, the game is terribly unresponsive… even 15 year old soccer games are better than this crap .. just a complete mess, everyone was either new hires or they just didn’t have enough employees to create a good game .. I don’t what the problem was. What’s more frustrating is that they got to rob the license from FIFA for some of the teams, I.e.: Juventus, and now the consumers doesn’t get a great game by either party :/ I’ll stick with my old FIFA 20 edition with Maradona and Ronaldinho smog other HOF on the game

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-30-2021, 03:23 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I feel bad for guys like Spoony & Barry (Pes Uni) who had positive reviews of the build they played which they said was obviously a later build than what was released.

Way to burn those bridges Konami SMH
They just showed that they're willing to take money to lie. Nothing new.
Old 09-30-2021, 03:33 PM   #21
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysonguy
They just showed that they're willing to take money to lie. Nothing new.

I wouldn’t say all that. From the start the build they said they played was newer. They mentioned that in their previews before this demo came out.

Spoony was brutally honest on his livestream today and Barry has a podcast coming out later to discuss his thoughts. I’m sure he won’t pull any punches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2021, 03:36 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

This is the worst soccer/football game I've ever played.

I'm on the Series X and everything is bad. It looks like a budget last gen title that got reskinned for current gen on the Series X. Everything looks flat and dull.

The gameplay is atrocious. The reason there are so few fouls is that the players constantly morph through each other's bodies. Collision and player movement is built on how ghosts would move on the moon in reduced gravity.

They're trying that nonsensical "this is slow, like the real game" but it feels like they picked a speed where all the flaming dumpsters aren't zooming around at the same time.

The AI is against you more than with you. On defense, they're more concerned about invisible squirrels on the field rather than keeping up with their opponent and on offense, everyone just watches me with the ball and doesn't do anything to join in. It's a good thing that I'm able to crack the defense and do a solid run to the goal no matter the situation.

Nothing here is good. The only good part is ranting here for the time wasted on this awful, lazily made, game.

Bah.
Old 09-30-2021, 03:49 PM   #23

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
[*]It's free so that a positive.
Unfortunately we can't really look at this as a continuation of the PES series, and therefore compare it to last year's game in terms of price/value. So it really isn't a positive at all, to me. This is a brand new free-to-play franchise, and needs to be judged outside of "well last year it cost $40, so this is fine."
Old 09-30-2021, 04:12 PM   #24
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Playing with the mod to extend time allows me to see a little bit more hope in this release. One positive thing over the last few installments is how the CPU will take you on a little more to get into dangerous positions so I really do like that. However they really have to fix the Physical defending feature it's too glitchy and produces comical physics defying animations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »