Home

Heroes (NBC, Mondays @ 9PM) Season 2 (SPOILER WARNINGS WHILE LIVE/WEST COAST)

This is a discussion on Heroes (NBC, Mondays @ 9PM) Season 2 (SPOILER WARNINGS WHILE LIVE/WEST COAST) within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2007, 12:11 AM   #17
Strike Hard and Fade Away

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Heroes (NBC, Mondays @ 9PM) Season 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coug00
I read he will debut in episode 5.

***SPOILER***

I also read his name is Kane and he possesses a biblical power.
Have we "seen" him already (in one of Isaac's paintings) or no?

Old 09-24-2007, 12:24 AM   #18
LOB

Coug00's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Tendrils
Have we "seen" him already (in one of Isaac's paintings) or no?
I don't think we've seen him in Isaac's paintings.

I've heard the writers left us a clue of one of his abilities at the end of Stopping an Exploding Man in S1. A hint is that it was left near the open manhole.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:22 AM   #19
All Star

RockinDaMike's Arena

OVR: 17

That is a good question about Peter, if he has what Sylar used on him or is it that Peter does possess all of Sylars powers but doesn't know how to use them. I would like to also know what power does Peter's mom possess?
Old 09-24-2007, 08:55 AM   #20
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifiok25
I have never watched this show before, so I don't know what to expect. Sounds like an interesting show. My sister's been begging me to watch it with her, so I will.
I never watched the first year either but the last few weeks we watched the whole year on DVD. I've NEVER rented or bought TV shows on DVD before but this show is worth it. It was incredibly well written and it felt like a movie production from start to finish with nearly every episode being fantastic. My wife and I were hooked from the first episode and would find ourselves watching late into the night knowing we would pay for it the next day since we had to get up early. I would definately recommend picking up the box set and we are anticipating this show more than any other on TV right now. We were spoiled with not having commercials on the DVDs.
Old 09-24-2007, 08:56 AM   #21
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinDaMike
That is a good question about Peter, if he has what Sylar used on him or is it that Peter does possess all of Sylars powers but doesn't know how to use them. I would like to also know what power does Peter's mom possess?
Are we sure his mom has powers? We know his dad did and maybe the brothers got their powers solely from them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2007, 09:56 AM   #22
Strike Hard and Fade Away

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coug00
I don't think we've seen him in Isaac's paintings.

I've heard the writers left us a clue of one of his abilities at the end of Stopping an Exploding Man in S1. A hint is that it was left near the open manhole.
Maybe I missed it, but who is this suppose to be?

And a cockroach as a hint? Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinDaMike
Yeah, I really started wondering about that since Sylar obviously has more powers than we know about. And I was wondering if Peter absorbed Nikki's strength or not.

Old 09-24-2007, 10:02 AM   #23
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

I don't think the giant blue monster has been revealed yet.

I don't know about the roaches being a hint. Perhaps he controls insects? That could be pretty wild, though. Or maybe he can morph into creatures and that's where we get the giant blue monster from in the above picture?

As for Peter taking Nikki's strength...not entirely sure but I made the assumption that part of Peter's ability to withstand Sylar during their brief encounter was because he had Nikki's strength without realizing it.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Old 09-24-2007, 11:17 AM   #24
LOB

Coug00's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeePride_YP
I don't know about the roaches being a hint. Perhaps he controls insects? That could be pretty wild, though. Or maybe he can morph into creatures and that's where we get the giant blue monster from in the above picture?
That's what I was wondering. Doesn't the bible reference that insects caused plagues? I've never really read the bible, but vaguely remember references to insects being destructive while growing up in church.

However, that doesn't answer how he was able to see Molly when she "searched" for him. So I'm assuming he has multiple powers...or that Kring and Co are using the cockroach to throw everyone off.

Also, Entertainment Weekly said early on Season 2 will be focused on the original generations of Heroes, including Peter's mom. Maybe tonight will answer the question if Peter/Nathan's mom has powers or not.

Last edited by Coug00; 09-24-2007 at 11:19 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »