Home

Canadian Television

This is a discussion on Canadian Television within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2017, 06:40 AM   #25
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Canadian Television

Looking forward to Monday's BB Canada to see who everyone voted for the block. I will never , ever look at spoilers. I want to go in fresh watching it.

And TAR was on my CTV at 9pm eastern last night. Some interesting pairings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2017, 12:10 PM   #26
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LiverpoolRed~
Looking forward to Monday's BB Canada to see who everyone voted for the block. I will never , ever look at spoilers. I want to go in fresh watching it.

And TAR was on my CTV at 9pm eastern last night. Some interesting pairings.
I hate all things BB, but Dillon 'big country' Carman the heavyweight boxer who's been on my live boxing show at least 5 times I know was on the show. No idea if he's still on or what the situation is, but I know he likes to party and doesn't shy away from confrontation.
Old 03-31-2017, 11:21 PM   #27

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LiverpoolRed~
That's why I hate their schedule. I wanna watch feeds at times and read up on what's going on in the house, but the way the TV schedule is, you can't avoid spoilers in this situation. Veto episode airs Wednesday night, so there's only a day of being able to find out what's going on in the house before the TV shows are out of date with what's going on in the house.

Season hasn't been so bad. Parts I thought I'd hate about it I haven't hated so far which is nice. Even Gary I'm actually not hating right now which is surprising. But seeing Cassandra go will hurt the season. First impression on BBC4 I hated her, but quickly turned into one of my fave BB players in Canada or US history. Hoping USA one day does a season of all internationals and she's Canadas representative.
Old 04-21-2017, 03:59 PM   #28

Majingir's Arena

So..BB Canada wise ALOT has happened in past few weeks. Glad they got rid of Neda. She had such a big ego this time around and despite trying to play the victim after being blindsided and everything, her attitude was horrible at times. The Gary/Cassandra bashing especially just went on and on and on.

I'm convinced everyone I ever like in any show will probably lose. I was finally turning the corner on liking Sindy this season(after hating her alot in S3) and then she gets voted out.

Not many have played winnable games so far, outside of Ika, anyone else making it to F2 I can't guarantee they'd win.

And that HOH comp I liked. That'd be a nice one to have as an annual comp in BB Canada and USA. Simple mental endurance comp, and you can basically do anything you want inbetween, and prizes/perks get offered between rounds where anyone can go after it, all while risking not being around their buzzer for an unknown countdown clock. With shorter times between rounds, and more enticing offers, it really could be an even bigger comp in the future. Imagine one time having some huge offer being given,and no HG realizes the countdown clock for next round is like 10 seconds, that'd lead to some crazy scrambles to and from the location.
Old 04-23-2017, 09:14 AM   #29
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

Really enjoying this season so far. I'm rooting for Ika. I still wish it was on Sunday nights instead of Mondays now. It just feels such a big gap from eviction night to the next HOH. I know it is only 1 extra day but it feels longer.
Old 05-05-2017, 06:32 PM   #30

Majingir's Arena

BB Canada ends in 2 weeks(May 18).

Down to the final 5 now after that crazy triple eviction!

Season actually hasn't been so bad in hindsight. Depending on the ending, might actually be one of(if not the) best seasons they've had. I liked last season so much because of Tim/Cass, but it had such a horrible ending(Though it also fueled conspiracy theories that Tim was never allowed to win since he threw the final HOH comp despite being in the lead when giving up). Season 3 was good too, and my fave person did make it to the end, but ended up losing. Season 1 with that controversial ending(though I'm happy cause my fave won).

After watching this season, I'm real interested in watching season 2 now. That was the one season I gave up watching because I thought it really sucked. But seeing this season and Ika/Neda actually weren't as bad as I thought in S2, I'll prob watch S2 one day.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:37 PM   #31

Majingir's Arena

BB bringing back that pause,ff,rewind stuff! Little things like that I like about BB. Don't care about the drama or anything so much, I like the moments like that instead. Tour group walking through the house while everyone's paused lol. And then forcing them to freeze while loved ones visit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2017, 06:31 AM   #32
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

What the hell Kevin?

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »