Home

Big Brother 20

This is a discussion on Big Brother 20 within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2018, 01:17 PM   #65
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Big Brother 20

I was hoping Chris talked his way into staying. Not that I wanted him to, but it would have been damn impressive. Now that he is gone I am glad he is out of there. Couldn't take anymore of a guy with no followers trying to brand himself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2018, 01:29 PM   #66
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowlNachos
I was hoping Chris talked his way into staying. Not that I wanted him to, but it would have been damn impressive. Now that he is gone I am glad he is out of there. Couldn't take anymore of a guy with no followers trying to brand himself.
Well I guess Chris is gone. lol
This should probably be in a spoiler.
Since it is not tho, how does anyone think it is a good idea to come into this game as cocky as he did. I knew from the second he opened his mouth he would be one of the first to go.
Old 07-13-2018, 02:15 PM   #67

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
how does anyone think it is a good idea to come into this game as cocky as he did. I knew from the second he opened his mouth he would be one of the first to go.
Look at his casting video (which looked like an actual video. Not just someone filming on their phone at home), he said he'd play the exact opposite of how he ended up playing. I'm sure once he said he's Swaggy c, they knew he'd have a big ego. I don't get that video though. Casting people say all the time to NOT talk about past players and just be yourself, but I've seen multiple players make it where their casting video has them saying those very things.

But it's more BB's fault. They cast these types of people on purpose. You can wonder why people act a certain way on BB, but if they didn't, we wouldn't see them on BB to begin with. How often do you see a rational, logical person on BB? Or people who don't overreact and can control their emotions? Or someone who won't run their mouth or gossip? BB doesn't want that.
Old 07-13-2018, 02:27 PM   #68
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Look at his casting video (which looked like an actual video. Not just someone filming on their phone at home), he said he'd play the exact opposite of how he ended up playing. I'm sure once he said he's Swaggy c, they knew he'd have a big ego. I don't get that video though. Casting people say all the time to NOT talk about past players and just be yourself, but I've seen multiple players make it where their casting video has them saying those very things.

But it's more BB's fault. They cast these types of people on purpose. You can wonder why people act a certain way on BB, but if they didn't, we wouldn't see them on BB to begin with. How often do you see a rational, logical person on BB? Or people who don't overreact and can control their emotions? Or someone who won't run their mouth or gossip? BB doesn't want that.
Great point. Now that you mention it I do remember his casting video talking about he was going to stay quiet and get along with everyone.
Then like the 2nd day he was all huffy puffy in the room by himself talking about running the whole damn house. lol
He couldn't help himself. Anyway that comes in and calls themselves Swaggy (which he stole from Swaggy P) is going to have attitude.
Old 07-13-2018, 02:33 PM   #69

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Great point. Now that you mention it I do remember his casting video talking about he was going to stay quiet and get along with everyone.
Then like the 2nd day he was all huffy puffy in the room by himself talking about running the whole damn house. lol
He couldn't help himself. Anyway that comes in and calls themselves Swaggy (which he stole from Swaggy P) is going to have attitude.
He's supposedly a wrestling fan(he quoted Bret Hart in his eviction speech, and wore a Hogan like shirt too) , so he probably is trying to be like the rock.
Old 07-13-2018, 03:15 PM   #70
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Well I guess Chris is gone. lol
This should probably be in a spoiler.
Since it is not tho, how does anyone think it is a good idea to come into this game as cocky as he did. I knew from the second he opened his mouth he would be one of the first to go.
Anything shown on TV shouldn't need to be in a spoiler. If not, then every posts needs to be in spoilers. Just stay out of the thread if you aren't caught up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 07-13-2018, 03:37 PM   #71
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
Anything shown on TV shouldn't need to be in a spoiler. If not, then every posts needs to be in spoilers. Just stay out of the thread if you aren't caught up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Will do.
In years past we generally spoiled recent evictions for a week or so.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2018, 03:43 PM   #72

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Will do.
In years past we generally spoiled recent evictions for a week or so.
That's the long running debate on this part of OS. What counts as a spoiler, and how long should it be in tags.

Imo, if it aired on tv, it's not a spoiler anymore. And in the case of BB, if it didn't air on tv but the tv edit has since passed that moment, it can be talked about. Movies are the main thing I think spoiler tags should be used for since people obviously haven't all watched it at the same or similar time.

If people haven't seen latest episodes, just stay out of thread or don't read any post beyond the airdate of the episodes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »