Home

Celebrity Big Brother 2

This is a discussion on Celebrity Big Brother 2 within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2019, 05:38 PM   #57
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2

I thought Tamar winning was horrible, but I was also stunned Ricky didn't take Dina to the final. Did something go over my head? Was this a pity win for Tamar because of her story? a 9-0 vote for her? really?
Old 02-14-2019, 06:24 PM   #58
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
I thought Tamar winning was horrible, but I was also stunned Ricky didn't take Dina to the final. Did something go over my head? Was this a pity win for Tamar because of her story? a 9-0 vote for her? really?
No clue why he didn't take Dina, the person who did nothing in the game and was only there because no one cared about her being there.

The conflict in the house came from Ricky and then Tamar. Ricky as awkward as he says he is socially, he knows how to push people's buttons. He was running circles around most of them. It wasn't shown a lot, but Ricky caused stuff to happen. He got into an argument with Tom and others the 1st week, but just going after Tom in an awkward way, but Ricky knew what he was doing. He just wouldn't let it go.

I'm not sure if that was why people voted against him or not, I didn't read much of the live cam updates, but I didn't really see any reason not to vote for him and vote for the crazy Tamar.
Old 02-14-2019, 06:54 PM   #59

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

In a regular season, Dina wouldn't win cause she did nothing. But on Celeb BB, she might actually win because she was on good terms with everyone.
Old 02-15-2019, 09:59 AM   #60
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

I'm glad Tamar won. She was one of my favorites throughout, even though she did have the two of most annoying moments of the season for me (playing the victim when Kato put her up and dancing when Tom went home). Otherwise, I thought she was hilarious and knew about the game as much or more than anyone else. I don't watch the live feeds so I barely even noticed Ricky was on the show until Tom targeted him about half way through. He came on strong at the end but Tamar was

When they asked Ricky what his most important move was he should have said running to rat out Ryan and Jonathan when they started to consider turning on LoLo and Natalie. Even though the already started turning on the boys prior to that I think that was the final straw and probably a turning point in the season.

Overall, I thought it was a fun season. I really enjoyed watching Tamar, Kandi, Tom, and Kato. Watching LoLo get pissy all of the time was entertaining and I thought Ryan had some pretty funny moments, as well. Obviously, it's not as good as regular BB but I have enjoyed both Celebrity seasons. Hopefully, they have a third season next year.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 02-15-2019, 12:18 PM   #61
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
Can't believe they brought back Mooch to waste more time. I'm glad I watched this on my DVR and could skip stuff. It was a boring finale episode. I guess CBS needed to continue to sell the he wasn't a real player line.
Did the Mooch actually just leave and they made up a twist to cover for it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2019, 12:21 PM   #62
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

I think Dina wins. Tamar and Lolo would have voted for her after being evicted. Plenty others did not like Ricky. If anything he should have taken Lolo.

I think Ricky just wanted to make sure either he or Tamar won though. Did they have a final 2 or talk about taking each other once it got to the end?
Old 02-15-2019, 01:48 PM   #63
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowlNachos
Did the Mooch actually just leave and they made up a twist to cover for it?
That is what a lot of people think. I posted a lot of the reasons why it looked like he left earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowlNachos
I think Dina wins. Tamar and Lolo would have voted for her after being evicted. Plenty others did not like Ricky. If anything he should have taken Lolo.

I think Ricky just wanted to make sure either he or Tamar won though. Did they have a final 2 or talk about taking each other once it got to the end?
They showed no game talk for the most part. They were too rushed and we had no clue who anyone was taking. I'm not sure if the discussions even happened in the house though as I didn't read any of the updates of the feeds.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »