Home

Celebrity Big Brother 2

This is a discussion on Celebrity Big Brother 2 within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2019, 02:38 PM   #33
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing

The Lolo and Tamar
I cannot stand either one of them, especially Tamar (Those sunglasses are just ridiculous!). Kandi is also very annoying.

I'm pulling for Tom Green. My wife doesn't see it but I find he has the same mannerisms as Daniel Stern (Marv from Home Alone) and speaks very similar to comedian Harland Williams.
Old 01-28-2019, 04:40 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 0

I'm rooting for Ricky, but this season has been pretty terrible, so far.

The twist that put Jonathon on the block was ridiculously bad. They literally created a twist that would force one of the first players to show a desire to win and an ability to compete on to the block.

The BS explanation for why Mooch left was super lame.

The only person in the house that seems to understand how to play the game is Tamar, and she is incapable of actually playing the game without flipping out.

I think it just takes celebs longer to figure out the game, and many of them have no interest in actually playing. I think it took several weeks for last season to really develop, too.

I'm rooting for Ricky, but he gets almost zero screen time, which is probably mostly due to him not talking much. I'm wondering if, since he uses marijuana for social anxiety, and it's legal in California, if he isn't just high most of the time in the house. Does he hit the diary room more often than most?
Old 01-28-2019, 05:01 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawkerStL
The only person in the house that seems to understand how to play the game is Tamar, and she is incapable of actually playing the game without flipping out.

I think it just takes celebs longer to figure out the game, and many of them have no interest in actually playing. I think it took several weeks for last season to really develop, too.

I'm rooting for Ricky, but he gets almost zero screen time, which is probably mostly due to him not talking much. I'm wondering if, since he uses marijuana for social anxiety, and it's legal in California, if he isn't just high most of the time in the house. Does he hit the diary room more often than most?
Tamar does seem to know how to play the game. I wonder if she has played this personality too long to be normal or if she is that crazy in real life. She seems intelligent in the DR when no one else is around.

Ricky may have a special room, but who knows. He may not be getting air time, but he is playing the game and knows how to push buttons. I think he needs to back off some or he is going to get called out for it.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2019, 11:39 PM   #36

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

This season really hasn't been entertaining. Don't care for the Tamar drama stuff, Lolo seems crazy, Dina is just there for publicity, is Kandi in the game?

As much as I hated her in wwe, Eva has been one of the best players so far. Her VS any of the other women in f2 I think she wins.

Tom and Kato are at least playing the game. Hopefully that doesn't make them next to go.
Old 01-30-2019, 12:42 AM   #37
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LiverpoolRed~
I cannot stand either one of them, especially Tamar (Those sunglasses are just ridiculous!). Kandi is also very annoying.

I'm pulling for Tom Green. My wife doesn't see it but I find he has the same mannerisms as Daniel Stern (Marv from Home Alone) and speaks very similar to comedian Harland Williams.
Those sunglasses reminded me of the welder mask the one chick who was Donald Sterling's silly rabbit wore
Old 01-31-2019, 12:15 AM   #38

Majingir's Arena

Already at halfway point? 7 episodes in first 10 days, now we have just 2 in the next 7.

Now Joey is going? They better not just pick off all guys one by one.

Tamar gets that secret power? I doubt she's a big fan fave, probably just had a dedicated enough group online.
Old 01-31-2019, 01:34 AM   #39
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Already at halfway point? 7 episodes in first 10 days, now we have just 2 in the next 7.

Now Joey is going? They better not just pick off all guys one by one.

Tamar gets that secret power? I doubt she's a big fan fave, probably just had a dedicated enough group online.
Tamar is drama in the house, so production and/or people want her there. She also knows the game, but can't figure out how to play it because of the drama.

She may end up winning if she can make it through the next 2 evictions.

Ricky is over playing his hand and may end up gone. It all started with him messing with Tom and not letting the conversation go. It happened before the Tamar and Lolo blow up.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Old 01-31-2019, 01:57 AM   #40

Majingir's Arena

One of funniest and best edited moments all season. BB is great at editing in funny moments. Bretts DRs in the hide and go veto comp is still one of my fave moments.
https://youtu.be/m-CvPdzj0-g

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »