Home

Big Problem: Post/Flags are still money

This is a discussion on Big Problem: Post/Flags are still money within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2003, 01:46 PM   #17
Rookie

wingtcoach's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Big Problem: Post/Flags are still money

I promise you, I have tried throwing that flag route in practice and in a game on all pro, normal speed, normal setting and have had minimal success. I meam i've tried every timing possible to no avail. Could be possible by the number of those who are having this compared to those not that its a glitch in certain copies. I'm no noob to gaming either.
Old 09-07-2003, 01:53 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yep, such a shame. Lokss like madden will win me over yet again, and next year I won't even bother trying out thisgame because of the debacle this year.

Why spend time on that stupid crib crap when DB AI and money plays among other things are still a huge issue?

It's shame because this game looks amazing and the presentaion is the best ever.
Old 09-07-2003, 02:10 PM   #19
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:

mike62474 said:
Yep, such a shame. Lokss like madden will win me over yet again, and next year I won't even bother trying out thisgame because of the debacle this year.

Why spend time on that stupid crib crap when DB AI and money plays among other things are still a huge issue?

It's shame because this game looks amazing and the presentaion is the best ever.

im confused you mention madden in the sentence with money plays and DB AI being a hassle for ESPN?! oooooooooookay hahahaha madden and DB AI hahaha

i thought you werent going to buy this game because there were no ingame saves?
Old 09-07-2003, 02:31 PM   #20
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:

mike62474 said:

Its not a money play. 1 and 4 does not make it a money play
Old 09-07-2003, 02:59 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:

aholbert32 said:
Quote:

mike62474 said:

Its not a money play. 1 and 4 does not make it a money play

A money play is any play that can be used over and over again which allows your drive to continue. It does not have to be 100% effective or even 50% and can be just 25% effective IF it results in a first down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2003, 03:56 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 17

I'm not trying to rip the game, and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. I was just screwing around with sliders last night when I did find this after seeing if legend corrected this stuff.

Oak v TB. Woodson is probably the best in the game and he can't cover post/flag route.

I know some people like to put their head in the sand and say well it's not a problem if I don't see it. These type of people are the reason why games don't improve. They are the type that let madden slide. They are the type that let say Game A is the best becuase it just is. Constructive critcism isn't going to hurt anyone.

I think we all can agree we want a complete playing football games. I don't see why pointing out this flaw is going to harm anyone.

I'm just pointing out a flaw in the game. It's not going to stop me playing.

AHolbert: You dont' know how many games I do play versus the ones I test. That ratio is probably 3 to 4 games I play versus the ones I just test.
Old 09-07-2003, 03:58 PM   #23
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34

Just sounds like a go to play which is not Money. I run these plays in MAdden NCAA or ESPN. TImes when I need a first on third down. Some times they work sometimes they don't. If its working on a 25% pace thats cool. Not sure if you guys realize that some teams run a few plays just differnt variation due to motion and the defensive set. So since these routes have been reduced greatly I am happy with the game. If you think that MAdden is any better than you are fooling your self.
Old 09-07-2003, 04:13 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 17

I guess my point in that is that it results in a first down with too much frequency. So if you fire it up every few plays you could move the ball easily.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »