Home

Mike8027's Complete Roster Update

This is a discussion on Mike8027's Complete Roster Update within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2004, 05:07 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Mike8027's Complete Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by krulmichael
Is there anyway to convert this to Sharkport (NTSC)? Damn, this is for X-Box isn't it? This really sucks, I'm looking for an update like this for about 2 weeks now, anyone have an updated roster for the PS2 in Sharkport/X-Port format?
Ditto, also can you give us an idea on the ratings edits you did?
Old 11-28-2004, 06:31 PM   #10
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Quote:
Props on the site

Do you have a NBA2K5 update without the shoes. If you did them for the caps thats okay but I have my own for the regular players.
I believe I do have one. I will look around and hopefully post one by the end of tonight.

Quote:
Do your Action Replay files work for PS2 , Xbox, or both?
Sorry only for Xbox. I heard there is a way of converting them into Sharkport and once I find out how I will post this to help out the PS2 community also.

Quote:
that link does not work.
Link works fine.

Quote:
Ditto, also can you give us an idea on the ratings edits you did?
This is actually the only game I didn't write down what edits I did. I do plan on making a text file so you can actually see all rating edits, transactions and CAP information just like I did for NBA2K5. One thing I really focused on is making rating edits to all the new players brought in from their last update. They had recievers rated at 55 speed? Linebackers with tackle of 33, etc.

Appearance edits: I looked at new photos for some players and adjusted gear accordingly mostly for top players. Ex: Peppers no longer has a black visor. Also a lot of players were not the right skin color. Ex: Brad Pyatt of the Colts and Cameron Worrell of the Bears respectfully.

I know a lot of people don't like roster updates that other people make with rating edits thinking they will be biased toward some players that is why I tried to be as realistic as I could. I decreased ratings for some players such as J. Quinn and increased ratings for players as Tiki Barber. I will continue to work on this. If you would like to get more players that were edit than I have no problem posting them.
Old 11-28-2004, 07:46 PM   #11
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike8027
I believe I do have one. I will look around and hopefully post one by the end of tonight.

Sorry only for Xbox. I heard there is a way of converting them into Sharkport and once I find out how I will post this to help out the PS2 community also.

Link works fine.

This is actually the only game I didn't write down what edits I did. I do plan on making a text file so you can actually see all rating edits, transactions and CAP information just like I did for NBA2K5. One thing I really focused on is making rating edits to all the new players brought in from their last update. They had recievers rated at 55 speed? Linebackers with tackle of 33, etc.

Appearance edits: I looked at new photos for some players and adjusted gear accordingly mostly for top players. Ex: Peppers no longer has a black visor. Also a lot of players were not the right skin color. Ex: Brad Pyatt of the Colts and Cameron Worrell of the Bears respectfully.

I know a lot of people don't like roster updates that other people make with rating edits thinking they will be biased toward some players that is why I tried to be as realistic as I could. I decreased ratings for some players such as J. Quinn and increased ratings for players as Tiki Barber. I will continue to work on this. If you would like to get more players that were edit than I have no problem posting them.
That would be cool to see just whats going on with them,I'd be interested in seeing them. Thanks in advance.

Holla Back ya'll
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2004, 08:55 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 10

What do you do for the rookies in the second season?
Old 11-29-2004, 11:46 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 10

what edits did you make, so I can make them on the rookies coming into the league also.

thanks.
Old 11-30-2004, 10:26 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

has anyone been able to get the roster to work?

I download it to my desktop and then put it on my action replay card and try to load it and it wont load.
Old 12-01-2004, 11:50 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo
has anyone been able to get the roster to work?

I download it to my desktop and then put it on my action replay card and try to load it and it wont load.
Still wondering if anyone got it to work?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2004, 01:53 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

It works, I just downloaded it to desktop and saved it to action replay. I could not get it into Finns editor, but no big deal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »