Home

Mike8027's Complete Roster Update

This is a discussion on Mike8027's Complete Roster Update within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2005, 03:30 PM   #41
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Mike8027's Complete Roster Update

Hey I am having troubles here I dowloaded the roster the rhinox made excuss me if i misspell his name and the roster were perfect. When I enter the mode to edit the historic teams the game froze? Is they any way to fix this? Rhinox are you going to do one more update before the season is over?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2005, 03:42 AM   #42
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
You might have missed the post here a page or two back,slow down and read through this thread again and see what rhinox did with Mike8027s roster,it will explain things for you if you read it.

Guys have been trying to contact Mike8027 but nothing yet so until he or another member here posts that roster this is as close as you're gonna get.

Read the post first it will explain what he did and why and also what Mike8027 actually did to the roster and what he did and why so read it again carefully.

Holla Back ya'll
Sorry guys for the long dissapearance. I have been working on game patches. ESPN NBA 2K5 was posted a couple days ago and I do agree some ratings aren't that great. I did not change a lot. Name me some that are off please. Someone PMed me saying I over rated Gates. How so? I do accept my faults and open critism plus please bring me what I did wrong in your opinion so I can correct.

By the way, expect a new NFL roster update soon.

And Yes I know my site is down, if you are looking for a particular update let me know and I'll post it or email it to you no problem. By the way the NBA one is posted in the NBA roster discussion. Enjoy.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:02 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

Mike...I'm sure you're a Bears fan and all, but on your next update could you bring their player ratings a little more in line with the official update on 11/19. I went through your last roster update comparing it to the official update and almost every single player had an increase in one attribute or another. Offense should be last in the NFL and Defense is middle of the pack in yards and points. Thanks for all the hard work on getting these rosters done...since VC hasn't done much with it, it's nice to see someone picking it up and running with it. Thanks.
Old 01-05-2005, 01:07 PM   #44
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

Hey Mike I love your espn nfl roster. Do you know when you will released your final roster for football? I wanted to start my franchise soon and you do the best roster. To your ratings system I think its accurate. The bears might not do well on offense but their defense is one of the tops. I follow the Nfl and the bears is kinda like the dolphins suckey offense but very good defense. Keep up the good work.
Old 01-05-2005, 03:42 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 1

Ahh, the Bears and Dolphins D is not comparable...the Bears ended up 21st in total yards given up and they were +8 in turnover margin. The Dolphins on the other hand, were +17 in turnover margin and 8th in total yards given up. The Dolphins are among the top 10 defenses in the league and the Bears are in the bottom half, at least according to yards suurendered. I agree that Chicago does have some playmakers on defense, but the proof is in the stats as they say. I'm only making suggestions on how to get the season end rosters as accurate as possible based on the end of year stats. I also enjoy Mike's rosters, so keep up the good work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2005, 05:58 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 17

I dled and loaded these rosters. They were a nice place to start, but I made about 40 adjustments.

Off the top of my head...
Too high
Rueben Brown (by about 13 atrib points)
Wendall Bryant
Peerless Price
Peter Boulware
Lawyer Milloy
Michael Rucker
Michael Haynes
RW McQuarters
Michael Green
Roy Williams (coverage for sure)
Darren Sharper (by like 6 pts)
Shawn Barber
Cory Chavous (by about 4)
Chris Hovan (by about 15)
ALL of the Vikings corners -Winfield
Sam Cowart (by about 8... lost job to Vilma)
Warren Sapp
Adam Archuleta

Too low
Darnell Dockett (specifically speed/agil/pass rush)
Takeo Spikes (specfically coverage)
Rod Coleman (pass rush freak)
Julius Peppers (gave him more speed/agil)
Al Wilson
DJ Williams
Shaun Rogers (by about 10 attribs)
Dunta Robinson
John Henderson
Jared Allen (pass rush freak rookie)
Scott Fujita
Kevin Williams (by about 15)
Cory Dillon
Jonathen Vilma (kids a playmaker)
Michael Lewis [eagles S]
James Farrior (unreal season and ability)
Nick Hardwick (started as R and held is own)
Jamal Williams (his run stuffing ~+15)
Michael Boulware
Michael Clayton
Kieth Bulluck (specifically his coverage)
ENTIRE redskins dline

Those were the most obvious alterations that I noticed.
Old 01-05-2005, 10:07 PM   #47
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33

Hey conboy, can you post your updated rosters here? Also, did you update the transactions? That would be great!
Old 01-06-2005, 04:45 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnytheSkin
Hey conboy, can you post your updated rosters here? Also, did you update the transactions? That would be great!
I am updating a few more, then am going to do a Franchise Fantas draft and scroll through positional rankings to make sure they look legit.

I am not sure how to post them here, but I will try saving it to my action replay and somehow putting it on a website or something.

Only attrib points, no transactions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »