Home

XRob-Noplace 6-24 Roster

This is a discussion on XRob-Noplace 6-24 Roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2005, 02:18 PM   #33
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: XRob-Noplace 6-24 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
With the 3-4 defenses and so forth I'm designing playbooks for teams who changed there D. I'll post those probably when Rickster rereleases his new slider set.

Excellent then but I want to say for some of you guys out there tweaking and re-aligning your rosters to keep this inmind...the 3-4 defenses can appear somewhat confusing to some because of their unique lineups employing that NT and the DE's,so be sure to place your DT's and DE's on the rosters in slot positions that will allow them to be used for such defensive arrangements.

If you wnt to keep up on the changes for teams employing the 3-4 defenses I'd suggest using "Our Lads" site and depth charts...they're updated frequently and the depth charts run 3 to 5 slots deep on the depth charts.

Case in point:
The Oakland Raiders defensive backfield should be looked at carefully as to get the correct starters and position players in their prespective positions.

I ran across a roster that still has "Thomas Davis" (SS#47 Carolina) as a LB he's not a LB and is slated to be a DB strong or free I'm not looking at the chart now but he is not a LB and the safety "David Terrell" (SS#35 Oakland) is not showing up as an active player on the rosters I've researched instead you should be using "Jarrod Cooper" (SS to FS#40 Oakland found in FA) some guys are not checking and releasing rosters not truley up to date and "Cooper" was aquired waaaaay back in May so be sure to check your teams lineups.

But you'll figure it out by checking your teams depth chart especially if they're switching to the 3-4 defenses this season and like I said "Our Lads" has about the best depth chart and rosters on the net for these kind of updates and active rosters as we're using them here for the 2K6 project so check em' out they're pretty solid and do a fine job IMO,just a note to help guys out setting up for the 3-4 defenses of course how you set them up is up to you however if Xrob is going to drop the "D" using the 3-4 then you'll want to get the right players in the right slots.

Thats all I wanted to add for now I'm playing with some sliders that should turn out to be pretty cool and are a work in progress until they're released BHS has a set I looked into and they're holding up quite well at this time so enjoy his for now fellas.

Holla Back y'all
Old 06-27-2005, 03:10 PM   #34
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rback21
...Usually a RB would get that cutscene after a long run. Yes, I've seen it before...
Well I've seen it again while doing some slider adjustments and its as cool as ever one of the most original scenes in the game and comes in at the coolest times after those big runs...I've been adjusting my "Fatigue" slider at 3-5 for results pretaining to player rotations and am getting some interesting out comes so far,but 3-5 on the "Fatigue" is what I'm going to roll with,more later on but so far I'm looking at....and these are for both sides but the CPU is playing vs itself to see whats and how they re-act to CPU vs CPU....

10-12 Minutes, Game Speed "SLOW",EQ:OFF,Sub IN/OUT: 70/95 all penalties on "37" except Clipping thats at "0" and the Inelligible Reciever Downfield at "10" keep inmind none of these are a fixed setting yet so we'll see as things move along after all its still a "Work In Progress" and are for observations and testing thats why theres are only one set the "Human" sliders are set at "20" for now, so have fun!!!

Blocking......18..........Injury......16
Passing.......13..........Fumble....20
Running.......28.........Intercept...0
Catching.....10? (The lower the more penalties you can get 10's a good start)
Coverage....11 (The higher the more crowded things are with the DB's)
Pursuit.........4 (Basically the "Ds Speed and "Angles of Pursuit)
Tackle..........3 (They always tackle how well is up to this setting)
Kicking........10 (For the CPU 10 is more then enough)
Fatigue.........3 (Get your rotations and bench players in the game)

Just a quick test set up that feels OK but is a good start I don't plan on working on these long since about everything on and about them has pretty much been said and done but then again some guys are just getting back into the game so some disscussions could arise and thats a good thing!!!

Holla Back y'all
Old 06-27-2005, 03:11 PM   #35
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Excellent then but I want to say for some of you guys out there tweaking and re-aligning your rosters to keep this inmind...the 3-4 defenses can appear somewhat confusing to some because of their unique lineups employing that NT and the DE's,so be sure to place your DT's and DE's on the rosters in slot positions that will allow them to be used for such defensive arrangements.

If you wnt to keep up on the changes for teams employing the 3-4 defenses I'd suggest using "Our Lads" site and depth charts...they're updated frequently and the depth charts run 3 to 5 slots deep on the depth charts.

Case in point:
The Oakland Raiders defensive backfield should be looked at carefully as to get the correct starters and position players in their prespective positions.

I ran across a roster that still has "Thomas Davis" (SS#47 Carolina) as a LB he's not a LB and is slated to be a DB strong or free I'm not looking at the chart now but he is not a LB and the safety "David Terrell" (SS#35 Oakland) is not showing up as an active player on the rosters I've researched instead you should be using "Jarrod Cooper" (SS to FS#40 Oakland found in FA) some guys are not checking and releasing rosters not truley up to date and "Cooper" was aquired waaaaay back in May so be sure to check your teams lineups.

But you'll figure it out by checking your teams depth chart especially if they're switching to the 3-4 defenses this season and like I said "Our Lads" has about the best depth chart and rosters on the net for these kind of updates and active rosters as we're using them here for the 2K6 project so check em' out they're pretty solid and do a fine job IMO,just a note to help guys out setting up for the 3-4 defenses of course how you set them up is up to you however if Xrob is going to drop the "D" using the 3-4 then you'll want to get the right players in the right slots.

Thats all I wanted to add for now I'm playing with some sliders that should turn out to be pretty cool and are a work in progress until they're released BHS has a set I looked into and they're holding up quite well at this time so enjoy his for now fellas.

Holla Back y'all
Rosters will be accurate once training camps start, I'm thinking of starting a completely new file soon that will reflect almost perfect, that way there will not be missing players I may have edited on accident. Teams will be more settled in they're visions with defensive & player positions...Their was talk of Thoms Davis playing some LB thats why he was there...he has been updated on my lasted roster file...

Dont worry about the errors they will be correct..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2005, 03:21 PM   #36
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

No problem bro that was basically for guys who want an edge in finding how to get these players set up and where to get that info.

I'm sure you and my man Xrob have looked into this its just those last minute camp things and I've heard talk of Davis playing LB also but it appears they've had a change of heart and figure he's more suited to complement the secondary according to what I've been reading.

All in all this is an impressive roster and I'm looking forward to seeing the new defenses you guys impliment with them,hope you guys can pull that one off now the 3-4 in Cleveland with Lang at OLB,now "Thats Hot"!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 06-27-2005, 09:07 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 13

Rick do you still have access to the playbook thread I start a while back. I tried looking back in old threads but couldn't find it.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 06-27-2005, 09:47 PM   #38
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Rick do you still have access to the playbook thread I start a while back. I tried looking back in old threads but couldn't find it.
I don't know for sure alot of that stuff is pretty dated ya know let me check through some of my old files I might have something like that saved somewhere in my pc.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 06-27-2005, 10:29 PM   #39
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Well Xrob I haven't come across anything yet you've mentioned but I do know baa7 has done some pretty deep and extensive work himself with some guys that know alot about creating and setting up custom playbooks for ESPN football...the most extensive playbook work done on 2K5 Football was probably done by him, other then that it would be Sm27 who does a ton of stuff with players and playbooks but he's a Madden fan and man is his stuff deep!!!

If I come across that info you asked about I'll let you know for sure for now I haven't yet so I'll check my AR's and see whats in there.

Holla Back y'all
Old 06-27-2005, 11:27 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 8

Speaking of Playbooks, I posted in a previous thread that I created a Custom Ravens playbook entitled, "Baltimore 05". It contains the same offensive sets as the one made in a game with a few tweaks. It also includes the 4-3 defense along with the 3-4 all in the same book. I only put it that way because I can see the Ravens occasionally switching back and forth in certain situations but mainly playing the 4-3. I also have the can post the way I ahve it set up in game as far as where players will probably play in the defense. Just trying to help and add a little more flavor to the rosters. Anybody want to check the file and my set up. Let me know and I'll get it up as soon as possible. Thanks guys and keep up the good work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »