Home

XRob-Noplace 6-24 Roster

This is a discussion on XRob-Noplace 6-24 Roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2005, 01:33 AM   #41
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: XRob-Noplace 6-24 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TT Mc Dre
Speaking of Playbooks, I posted in a previous thread that I created a Custom Ravens playbook entitled, "Baltimore 05". It contains the same offensive sets as the one made in a game with a few tweaks. It also includes the 4-3 defense along with the 3-4 all in the same book. I only put it that way because I can see the Ravens occasionally switching back and forth in certain situations but mainly playing the 4-3. I also have the can post the way I ahve it set up in game as far as where players will probably play in the defense. Just trying to help and add a little more flavor to the rosters. Anybody want to check the file and my set up. Let me know and I'll get it up as soon as possible. Thanks guys and keep up the good work.

Hey I remember that thread about a month or two ago also you did some CAP players for the Ravens,what happen to the playbooks I thought you were working on back then?

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2005, 03:29 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 9

xrob, is there any1 to fix it so it doesn't freeze at free agency during off-season? I tried ur roster 3 times for my dynasty and each time the game froze during the 43rd day of free agency. If theres any way to fix this, please do.
good work though
Old 06-28-2005, 09:31 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

Mine is also freezing up.
Old 06-28-2005, 10:58 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 13

Noplace will be posting a new file in the future. He's changing some positions.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 06-29-2005, 03:06 PM   #45
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenbagamer
xrob, is there any1 to fix it so it doesn't freeze at free agency during off-season? I tried ur roster 3 times for my dynasty and each time the game froze during the 43rd day of free agency. If theres any way to fix this, please do.
good work though

I wish I knew what it was that causes this glitch to pop up as it has I would imagine it has something to do with how the Computer sees the end of season personal and teams needs in its player generater for players going into its draft and rookie generater because its as if it gets confussed with whats already been created and just freezes up.

I've run several test sims and have used various rosters summited here at "OS...Da Spot" and most are solid except for this particular base roster.

I think its has something to do with the number of players implimented via the edits,the game was set up to handle 47 slots and it does its after that number that perhaps the CPU is confused about and it effects its ablity to generate players needed for its own data base for player generating used in its franchise mode.

Most of the rosters I've tested have had so-so problems with the Franchise mode but nothing like this where it just stops or freezes up so I definately see a problem with getting this files setup for Franchises only because I think too many players have been edited and its in conflict with the CPUs player generater used for its off season.

This maybe why it only lets you edit only so many names some kind of default has reached its limit and also the fact these players need their player gen cap numbers to fit right or its all a big mess getting rosters to fit under the cap so theres something going on with that and with all these created and edited players the cpu isn't quite seeing eye to eye with the changes we've made and so doesn't handle them well thus it just shuts down or freezes due to these edits...they just don't fit in somehow.

As for playing a game in franchise thats no problem its only after the end of season at the off season screen that it gets confused trying to sort and re-arange the personal and rosters...I'm sure its something like that because it sure isn't letting the user get past it with this particular roster...still it plays a great season none the less...its just those issues after that seem to be effected.

I don't know what the fix for this is perhaps sticking with the default 47 created players and lesser editing to original players will let the game continue on but one thing for sure is that at the off season screens (I forgot which one exactly) it just won't generate anything to move on so less created players would be my best guess for now if you're wanting to get past the first season and get to the activitys in off season.

Holla Back y'all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2005, 04:13 PM   #46
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34

First off I want to thank you for your work on the rosters, and secondly I think using these rosters and these new sliders I have finally found what I want from the game.

I plyaed 1st against the chiefs and Trent Green had a real good game against me. I had the Seahawks and Green had a completion % above 60 and No Ints Then the second game played Feely and Dolphins Ronnie Brown killed me but Feely sucked had 2 ints could move the ball consistently so I checked what stats where different between the two.

Upped Leadership, Composure and Consistency to 127 for all QBs and zeroed out catch for DBs and LBs and also lowered aggressiveness for these positions and then played Brett Farvre, and he killed me I mean I couldn't stop him D driver had 5 cathces three TDs Javon Walker had like 6 Recs for 98 yards. I was playing with the Vikes with thier new and Improved secondary but they couldn't stop them

I have officially fallen back in love this game Thanks for the starting point

Last edited by bigtiggalsu; 06-29-2005 at 04:17 PM.
Old 06-29-2005, 09:47 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 13

Glad I could help

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 06-29-2005, 10:56 PM   #48
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Glad I could help
Ditto!!!...I'm glad they're working for you I'm still having fun with them when I look at how all this came together I think it was an effort worth taking on Xrob and Noplace did most of the work I just kept pushing for someone to do a 2K6 roster and these guys steped up big props guys and I'm having fun with everything so far but this Franchise thing is probably something having to do with maybe one edit too many changing the codes in-game editer/player generater and somehow things got out of synch then again its just a theory of mine...I'll think on it later somemore but for now these work for about everything eles.

Hopefully Xrob and Noplaces next roster will fix that Franchise freeze thing if not they're still a good roster to play with IMO.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »