Home

NoPlaces 2k6Rosters Traing Camp ver 1.0

This is a discussion on NoPlaces 2k6Rosters Traing Camp ver 1.0 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2005, 03:05 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NoPlaces 2k6Rosters Traing Camp ver 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewk
Thanks for explaining that. If consistency really does have that affect, then at least it keeps the players a little more individual. That, plus it doesn't look like you changed all the attributes for players, so they still have things like speed that are vastly different.

Have you tried simming a few years of franchise to see what these cahnges do to them over time? I'm curious how the veterans will blend in with the rookies the games creates from year to year.

Also, I noticed that this latest set does not have photos for guys like Alex Smith, but the prior one (XRobNoPlace?) roster did? Any reason for this? Will they be added back in later?
noplace,

I was also curious about the progression in franchise too. I was just wondering if after a few years you end up with a slew of 100 or high 90 rated teams just because of all of the edits. I am not saying that it does or not, but I just was curious if that happened in chise' mode. thanks again for all the hard work bud'.
Old 08-05-2005, 07:53 AM   #50
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by augustus
noplace,

I was also curious about the progression in franchise too. I was just wondering if after a few years you end up with a slew of 100 or high 90 rated teams just because of all of the edits. I am not saying that it does or not, but I just was curious if that happened in chise' mode. thanks again for all the hard work bud'.
Hmmmmm, I guess I need to look in to that. I'll I check it out tonight and see what happens.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:16 AM   #51
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Hmmmmm, I guess I need to look in to that. I'll I check it out tonight and see what happens.
noplace I'm really thankful of your hard work, but is there anyway you could release a copy of your newest sliders without any ratings changes, l know that I can restore all rattings with the restore option in Finns's editor, but all the creatred rookies stay as you made them, wich great, but I just wanna know since you created alll the rookie, can you adjust all rookies agr.attribute because there all at 99, thats what I don't want.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2005, 08:44 AM   #52
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilant2398
you have to right click then select copy player then go to the player that doesnt have the pic then select paste pic only
that's nice but what pic are you gonna paste, another players pic are you going to post, can I take a pic of a player from ESPN site and then copy it the the player in Finn's editor, cause if you say copy player then post pic only, what picture is going to post, you can't see what picture it's posting.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 08-05-2005, 08:49 AM   #53
Pro

OVR: 9

Player photos work like this:

1) The actual photos are on stored the 2k5 disk, which is why you cannot see any of them in Finss editor.

2) You cannot "add" new photos, such as taking a JPG image from ESPN and including it in the game.

3) When you assign a photo to a player, what you are really doing is taking a photo already in the game and assigning it to another player. For example, you could take a photo of Al Harris and also make this photo show up for Steven Jackson.

I don't really care if it's not the actual player, I just want something close so that I don't have to constantly see that No Player Photo image on the screen.
Old 08-05-2005, 12:11 PM   #54
MVP

noplace's Arena

[quote=FootballForever]noplace I'm really thankful of your hard work, but is there anyway you could release a copy of your newest sliders without any ratings changes, l know that I can restore all rattings with the restore option in Finns's editor, but all the creatred rookies stay as you made them, wich great, but I just wanna know since you created alll the rookie, can you adjust all rookies agr.attribute because there all at 99, thats what I don't want.[/QUOT

That has been changed on my lasted version. The Aggr that is, but you can edit anyone you want.
Old 08-05-2005, 01:49 PM   #55
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

NOplace I restored all the players attruites in the game, and I fix all the rokkies you had with Agression at 99, so I made it more real. after I restores them I seen some players with agression at 1 or 2 or 1 thru 10, are some players agression really that low at default?

Another question, some players consistencey are way off, I mean way, you got guy's I never heard of in there 3rd year with a consistencey at 100 or higher, what gives?
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78

Last edited by RoyalBoyle78; 08-05-2005 at 03:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2005, 07:00 PM   #56
MVP

noplace's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
NOplace I restored all the players attruites in the game, and I fix all the rokkies you had with Agression at 99, so I made it more real. after I restores them I seen some players with agression at 1 or 2 or 1 thru 10, are some players agression really that low at default?

Another question, some players consistencey are way off, I mean way, you got guy's I never heard of in there 3rd year with a consistencey at 100 or higher, what gives?
How is that? 100 consist? I didnt you the rating boost feature in my roster file. 99 should be the limit to all attributes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »