Home

IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITION =)

This is a discussion on IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITION =) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2006, 06:56 PM   #489
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITION =)

what's the difference between version 16 and 17?
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 08-01-2006, 06:59 PM   #490
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITIO

I would also like to know which sliders I should use with this roster file. I've been using these roster files, and they are the best roster files out there, but I have noticed that the gameplay and the way the cpu plays is slightly different.
Old 08-01-2006, 07:23 PM   #491
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITION =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
what's the difference between version 16 and 17?

The players and movement updates basically also I've removed the other slider set posted earlier the "Zero" base slider seem to work better and I don't want to confuse anyone using them.

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "Jack Bauer".
— Rod Serling

Last edited by Rickster101; 08-01-2006 at 07:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2006, 07:40 PM   #492
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rassledoya
I also need to know if the settings are on one of these saves (penalties, quarter lengths, etc) Thanks!!!

Well I did post some slider settings with all of the items you've mentioned but since you didn't use the file before actually asking all these questions I thought it best to remove them and stay with the basic "Zero" slider settings most guys have been using with these, they're posted at this site and can be found via the search look for the thread titled "The Truth Zero Slider Suggestions" you'll find some useful info there or get them at the beginning of the "Community Rosters" thread that would be the first page in this thread.

Holla Back ya'll

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot"".
— Rod Serling

Last edited by Rickster101; 08-01-2006 at 07:45 PM.
Old 08-01-2006, 07:52 PM   #493
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rassledoya
Thanks!!

So what do I load when I boot this game up? And do I need a set of sliders for these rosters? Are they already set in the save or do I need to get them from somewhere? If so, please direct me to the link. Step by step for me on this please.. Thanks....

Go to page one of this thread to answer some of these questions and use the file first, I can't do everything for ya' bro you're using them but the first page will assist you and answer some questions.

Holla Back ya'll

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
— Rod Serling
Old 08-07-2006, 02:10 AM   #494
Rookie

OVR: 1

This is a bad first post and I have really not put the effort into searching through the 50 pages of this thread but can someone tell me if there's a spreadsheet with the last two years of draft picks with their ratings and all that. I'm trying to start this little project of mine and I'd love to be able to create guys like Braylon Edwards and Matt Jones rather than have some made up guy from Elon. Too bad my pro action replay died before I saw this thread, would really saved me a lot of time.
Old 08-07-2006, 03:36 AM   #495
Pro

D-MAC©®'s Arena

OVR: 4
Re: IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITIO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trippy Mushroom
This is a bad first post and I have really not put the effort into searching through the 50 pages of this thread but can someone tell me if there's a spreadsheet with the last two years of draft picks with their ratings and all that. I'm trying to start this little project of mine and I'd love to be able to create guys like Braylon Edwards and Matt Jones rather than have some made up guy from Elon. Too bad my pro action replay died before I saw this thread, would really saved me a lot of time.
I not positve but I think these CAPs were based off theur real stats & combine results.
Gathered from many different sources & sites.
It would be great 2 have a spreadsheet 4 the "P.S. Guys" & non AR peeps.
But I'm not sure theres such a file around.

I think u need the AR in order 2 edit Salary Cap issues or Chise edits.
Plus it makes editing rookies so much easier.
I say grab a new AR b4 they discontinue them.
WIth the next Gen these things will probably be gone in the near future.
And WTH/WTF is Elon???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2006, 06:38 PM   #496
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

In keeping up with this thread and its focus on non-global rosters in the tradition of OSCDRv rosters at this time the OSCDRv18 roster is now available to the public and fans alike with futher updates still to be done.

On another note its been awhile since I've communicated with Flipmo and hopefully all is well with him, at this time he is most def missed and I hope that things work out for him and his sitution, if you're reading this Flipmo get in touch if you can and get home soon and well.

Update corrections made for players names not called in the PBP, they are there now, as for the TE Shockley that is his first and last name in the editor I found nothing wrong with him.

Holla Back y'all

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
— Rod Serling
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_OSCDRv18.zip (263.4 KB, 34 views)

Last edited by Rickster101; 08-09-2006 at 11:34 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »