Home

One Stop for Game and Player edits

This is a discussion on One Stop for Game and Player edits within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2006, 10:37 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 32
One Stop for Game and Player edits

I think it would be a good idea if we can find edits in one place. I am going to cut and paste edits here and we can try to make 2k football the best sim football game this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2006, 11:31 AM   #2
Banned

Re: One Stop for Game and Player edits

I am not taking any credit for any of these edits. I am just cut and paste so folks can have all or most of the important edits in one place.

OLINE SPEED EDIT

Up all oline speed by I think 20% maybe 15% cant remember for sure. And a min. of 60 the results are amazing, Play with the Chiefs and just watch thier Oline work espically in the run game. Now go play with the TExans and you will see a differance in the Oline now. It has just opened everything up. Broncos, CHiefs, Colts and Redskins teams that use specific type of run plays you can use now. The Broncos and Colts Zone stretch type plays are a joy to run now cause they actually work! Same with the Redskins and thier counter-treys. Try it you will not be dissapointed.

AGRESSION EDIT

Offensive Lineman and secondary players, all have an aggressiveness rating of 64

*Defensive Lineman, Running Backs, Fullbacks, Wide Receivers, Tight Ends and Linebackers, all have an aggressiveness rating of 127.

*Quarterbacks are rated at 64.

*Punters and Kickers are rated at 64.

MOBILE QB EDIT

I lower Pass Read Coverage between 10 and 25 and I notice the qb will run more.

If anyone have ideas for qbs and dbs please post or any specific players edits please post.

Last edited by grunt; 06-22-2006 at 12:23 AM.
Old 06-21-2006, 12:38 PM   #3
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

I can see this thread being productive and I can see it being a huge opportunity for argument, depending on how guys treat it. Whatever it turns out to be there are a couple of interests I have:

(1) What does a suggested edit do for the given position (e.g., why THAT particular aggression rating for a kicker/punter?)

(2) What particular edits are ideal to make sliders more responsive and useful.
Old 06-21-2006, 04:24 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
I can see this thread being productive and I can see it being a huge opportunity for argument, depending on how guys treat it. Whatever it turns out to be there are a couple of interests I have:

(1) What does a suggested edit do for the given position (e.g., why THAT particular aggression rating for a kicker/punter?)

(2) What particular edits are ideal to make sliders more responsive and useful.
Yeah, I wonder if P/K are better on special team play? I have some good edits for the kicking game. I will post the kicking edits later on tonight.
Old 06-21-2006, 07:24 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

i like this idea
great minds thnk alike (cowboy fans that is)

those settings intrigue me
cuz i tried the slider settings in the community roster thread (i believe they are ricksters)
and idk y....but i find myself crushin my opponents
specially in the 2nd half
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2006, 07:49 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

I like where this thread is going...
Old 06-21-2006, 09:27 PM   #7
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Been there and done that you guys are heading in the right direction but I've done the speed thing already and will more then likely do the "Aggression Model" very soon, oh by the way that speed change already been done in the OSCD13 roster found in the alternate thread Rickster101 Community Rosters:"O-line Speed Changes" put up not long ago...I'm already ahead of the curve see guys you on the other side I'm already there like I said been there done that!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"
Old 06-22-2006, 12:04 AM   #8
Banned

Rick, Flip and the rest of the community, thanks again for this great roster. I am new posting rosters and I want to give credit to the makers of the rosters and still be able to update the rosters. I try to change your OSCD13 to one stop just for editing purposes but when I save it on my memory card it still shows up as OSCD13. This is just for organizing purposes and not try to take credit for all the work the community has done.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »