Home

Seeking help recording pre-draft measurements

This is a discussion on Seeking help recording pre-draft measurements within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2008, 10:04 PM   #41
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Seeking help recording pre-draft measurements

I just saw that the spreadsheet has tabs, lol. I'm not the best with computers, but have learned a lot since I found this site. Thanks for all the info, our numbers are really close on a lot of ratings. I just don't like players having such a high agility rating (it causes them to be freakishly quick sometimes) that's why I think agility is so hard to figure. I like your scale for it, but some lb's have mid 90's agility. Like I said it's not the formula's fault, i guess lb's really are that nimble. But your spreadsheet is really nice. thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2008, 04:44 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsou4646
I don't think they allow you to search anymore, I know I could use that feature about three months ago, but know it asks to join when trying to bring up players past the top five in each position. If you don't have any past info that's cool, thanks for the other info though.
i figured out how to do it josh-- they definitely tried to block unregistered users from searching, but there's a backdoor; if you get to an existing player profile using google, they failed to remove the search window from that html code

eg:
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...php?pyid=73602
This is the profile for NW State's Demetrius Bell; notice the search box is still there & it will function. I went through & completed the entire sheet over the past week & I'll post it now in the "Tools for Roster Makers Thread" (link)
Old 05-20-2008, 04:47 PM   #43
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsou4646
I just don't like players having such a high agility rating (it causes them to be freakishly quick sometimes) that's why I think agility is so hard to figure. I like your scale for it, but some lb's have mid 90's agility. Like I said it's not the formula's fault, i guess lb's really are that nimble. But your spreadsheet is really nice. thanks
well, if i dont come up w/ a good blend of three-cone & 20 shuttle... i was thinking of a possible stop-gap solution for your files: you could use finn's editor global tool to edit all LB's, capping the AGL rating at a max level where you like it. that way the times still count for something & you remove the "too fast" problem
Old 05-25-2008, 04:32 AM   #44
MVP

OVR: 14

Puja, this is updated up until the 5th round. The edits are highlighted.

***Updated Below***

Last edited by 500bloc; 05-27-2008 at 01:33 AM.
Old 05-25-2008, 04:44 AM   #45
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

nice work guys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2008, 03:20 PM   #46
MVP

thanks bloc, i'll integrate the changes
Old 05-26-2008, 03:55 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 14

I'm about done with the draft portion, just wanted to say that I found out Wes Welker ran a 4.60 40 time. Didnt know if u had knew that or not.
Old 05-26-2008, 04:12 PM   #48
MVP

good work, i already updated the first 5 rounds you sent me.. looking fwd to the next batch

i had welker at 4.61 courtesy draftscout, so we're good there.... he stays at 82 SPD for both 4.61 & 4.60 per the chart (4.59 goes up to 83 SPD). Welker really shined on the shuttle & cone tests where he charted out at 91 AGL--- what you'd expect for an elite slot receiver/open-field YAC type guy

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »