Home

Old 01-11-2011, 07:49 AM   #441
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: 2k11 Rosters

So here are the files I've updated. Again they are not officially accurate b/c i keep injured players on my rosters and depth charts. But as far trades they should all be accurate. All of the players in free agency are really rated really low b/c i zero out some attributes. As for my Franchise file: I included the 2010-2011 schedule and some actual draftees in the draft. So you can simmed to the draft if you like. I included players for the draft like: QBs: B. Gabbert, R. Mallett, C. Newton,Locker; RB: Noel Devine, Mark Ingram, Daniel Thomas, Ryan williams, WRs Green, J. Jones, Blackmon, M. Floyd and Baldwin. CBs: P. Patterson, P. Amukamra(don't worry name spell correctly in file, lol) B. Harris. DT/DE: Fairley, Quinn, Clayborn, Dareus, Heyward..etc... LBs A.Ayers B. Carter and Greg Jones and FS Rahim Morris. I actually made a few more QBs and CBs and Lbs but their name kept corrupting the file, so the file auto correct so although their ratings remain the same names are different. One last note I have no prospect rating over 88 I believe. I will double check. Well I'm done for the football year, hope you guys enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Convince 2k11 Roster Ver.3.zip (244.9 KB, 34 views)
File Type: zip Convince's 2K11(Star) Franchise Ver.2.zip (297.9 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by convince; 01-11-2011 at 07:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2011, 08:10 AM   #442
Banned

OVR: 0

Great roster Convince. They play great! .You suggested the following: For a more of a challenge I recommend using Bill's Sliders plus House rules for Franchise:Bill's Sliders Plus
Franchise House Rules

Where can I find these sliders?
Old 01-11-2011, 12:33 PM   #443
Banned

OVR: 0

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...use-rules.html
Old 01-11-2011, 02:41 PM   #444
Pro

OVR: 7

PS2 conversions of convince's latest files...
Attached Files
File Type: rar Convince 2k11 Roster Ver.3 - PS2.rar (264.5 KB, 34 views)
File Type: rar Convince's 2K11(Star) Franchise Ver.2 - PS2.rar (328.5 KB, 13 views)
Old 01-11-2011, 03:10 PM   #445
Pro

Thanks for the convert Connoll3. And for those that are interested. I went through an simulated the draft and i must say that the ratings were pretty spot on for the draftees. I said earlier that no one is above an 88 rating well make that and 89. A QB or two maybe be a little high. I also had this idea about uploading another franchise file with the draftees on teams where they are needed, like QB needy teams BUF , MIA and SF etc... I just think it would be fun to play the 2010-2011 season with Cam Newton as QB for Dolphins, Patrick Peterson defending the pass for the Lions and Julio Jones catching passes from Sam Bradford. But since it would be technically the second year in the franchise all the stats would high as usual. Just a thought.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2011, 11:07 PM   #446
JVM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
So here are the files I've updated. Again they are not officially accurate b/c i keep injured players on my rosters and depth charts. But as far trades they should all be accurate. All of the players in free agency are really rated really low b/c i zero out some attributes. As for my Franchise file: I included the 2010-2011 schedule and some actual draftees in the draft. So you can simmed to the draft if you like. I included players for the draft like: QBs: B. Gabbert, R. Mallett, C. Newton,Locker; RB: Noel Devine, Mark Ingram, Daniel Thomas, Ryan williams, WRs Green, J. Jones, Blackmon, M. Floyd and Baldwin. CBs: P. Patterson, P. Amukamra(don't worry name spell correctly in file, lol) B. Harris. DT/DE: Fairley, Quinn, Clayborn, Dareus, Heyward..etc... LBs A.Ayers B. Carter and Greg Jones and FS Rahim Morris. I actually made a few more QBs and CBs and Lbs but their name kept corrupting the file, so the file auto correct so although their ratings remain the same names are different. One last note I have no prospect rating over 88 I believe. I will double check. Well I'm done for the football year, hope you guys enjoy.
What is the difference between the two rosters? I intend to do franchise mode, so would the franchise file be the one to download?
Old 01-12-2011, 08:49 AM   #447
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVM
What is the difference between the two rosters? I intend to do franchise mode, so would the franchise file be the one to download?
One file is strickly a roster files for those interested in playing quick exhibition games. Now you can take this file and start a franchise with but you will have an 2004-2005 NFL schedule. The other file is an already set up Franchise and it has the correct 2010-2011 schedule and i added some actual draft eligible players to the franchise draft.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:02 AM   #448
JVM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
One file is strickly a roster files for those interested in playing quick exhibition games. Now you can take this file and start a franchise with but you will have an 2004-2005 NFL schedule. The other file is an already set up Franchise and it has the correct 2010-2011 schedule and i added some actual draft eligible players to the franchise draft.
I see, and thanks for the info.

Do you have something against Tom Brady? I looked at his ratings and was very surprised to see him with 86 throwing power, and accuracy rating looked a bit low. Since this season is being used for ratings, and Brady has like 36 TDs to 4 interceptions and a QB rating of 111.0, I think he should be the highest rated QB in the NFL--and arm strength rated a lot higher than 86.

I have Finn's Editor so changing that shouldn't be an issue, but I was just curious why you rated him so low.

Anyway, thanks for doing the rosters, much appreciated!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »