Home

Chibears2k13 rosters

This is a discussion on Chibears2k13 rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2012, 11:45 PM   #73
Pro

chibears96's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Chibears2k13 rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
Tebow will be 250lbs, hes a beast in the weight room and he definitely can bowl over a linebacker saw him do it last year a few times.. he cant throw but he can definitely run
Hell yeah Tebow is a great player and causes so much controversy with his less than stellar QB play. Like on one of my favorite shows First Take. I hope Dolphin can covert these so people without a 360 can play them again thank you Unleadape for the conversion to ps2. I guess that means I'm moving up in the rosters world lol.
Old 07-22-2012, 12:05 PM   #74
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

Played a game: Dolphins (me) vs Lions

THE GOOD:

1. Kickoffs are a lot more exciting. No longer do you always start on the 22 every time.

2. Running the ball was fun. Bush had more than 200 yards and Thomas had 63. Bush did break a really long run, so that skewed it a bit.

3. There were some pretty lob passes in the game, where guys ran underneath the ball to get them.

4. The Lions attempted to run the ball, even down in the fourth quarter.

THE BAD:

1. No coverage to speak of. The Lions could have thrown to C. Johnson every play if they wanted to (and nearly did). He was unstoppable. I did go back to check coverage ratings and discovered both teams were among the lowest in d-back coverage in the league, so that may have had a bearing, but Tannehill even threw 6 TDs. I don't even know if he'll start.

2. My average receivers were able to snag passes on 3rd and long (obvious passing situations) against double, and once, triple coverage.

3. Three kickoff returns for TDs. Two by Lions, one by Ocho on an onside.

4. Too many points! I won 63-55. While I couldn't stop the Lions at all (I think there was one punt), I never felt in fear of being shut down. Bush had over 300 yards of offense. Both QBs well over 300 passing yards too.

5. Minor complaint: some names I think are in the game weren't called and I noticed yrs pro was off (Bush isn't a 12 year vet). That didn't ruin the game, but we all like accuracy.

OVERALL:

Very fun to play the new guys. I was like, "Who was that that just burned me?" It turned out to be Broyles. I forgot Detroit drafted him I think you guys are doing a fine job shaping these up.

BTW: I'm not sure what conversion you're talking about in the post above. I was able to put the roster on my mem card and play on the old xbox.
Old 07-22-2012, 12:21 PM   #75
Pro

chibears96's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
Played a game: Dolphins (me) vs Lions

THE GOOD:

1. Kickoffs are a lot more exciting. No longer do you always start on the 22 every time.

2. Running the ball was fun. Bush had more than 200 yards and Thomas had 63. Bush did break a really long run, so that skewed it a bit.

3. There were some pretty lob passes in the game, where guys ran underneath the ball to get them.

4. The Lions attempted to run the ball, even down in the fourth quarter.

THE BAD:

1. No coverage to speak of. The Lions could have thrown to C. Johnson every play if they wanted to (and nearly did). He was unstoppable. I did go back to check coverage ratings and discovered both teams were among the lowest in d-back coverage in the league, so that may have had a bearing, but Tannehill even threw 6 TDs. I don't even know if he'll start.

2. My average receivers were able to snag passes on 3rd and long (obvious passing situations) against double, and once, triple coverage.

3. Three kickoff returns for TDs. Two by Lions, one by Ocho on an onside.

4. Too many points! I won 63-55. While I couldn't stop the Lions at all (I think there was one punt), I never felt in fear of being shut down. Bush had over 300 yards of offense. Both QBs well over 300 passing yards too.

5. Minor complaint: some names I think are in the game weren't called and I noticed yrs pro was off (Bush isn't a 12 year vet). That didn't ruin the game, but we all like accuracy.

OVERALL:

Very fun to play the new guys. I was like, "Who was that that just burned me?" It turned out to be Broyles. I forgot Detroit drafted him I think you guys are doing a fine job shaping these up.

BTW: I'm not sure what conversion you're talking about in the post above. I was able to put the roster on my mem card and play on the old xbox.
Whoa! Where to start um what sliders were you using lol. I've had shootouts and I know coverage isn't good, but damn thats a lot of points lol. Thanks for the credit this are not my rosters technically there Convince's with my edits for sim stats and gameplay. Convince deserves credit for the rookies etc. I recommend using defensive sliders or defaults, because yes there will be a lot of points with bill's, radja's, rspencers's etc. Did you use the playbook? By the kickoff returns and run game I guess thats a yes can you try the PB out on default rosters? I'm starting to have success with my PB on default rosters, and that my just be the direction my rosters will be default ratings.

P.S Yes Megatron is unstoppable and Stafford will throw it to him just about every play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2012, 06:14 PM   #76
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

I used my sliders which I have progressively made more difficult over the past 5 years or so. They are pretty good with all the files I play and are slanted towards the cpu's team heavily. I used the default playbooks with each team (I didn't make any changes).

Don't take it as a condemnation of what you (and Convince, of course) have created. If no one says anything, no one knows there could be a problem and as I stated, it was one game. I'll try a couple other teams later. Keep on keepin' on.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:44 PM   #77
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
I used my sliders which I have progressively made more difficult over the past 5 years or so. They are pretty good with all the files I play and are slanted towards the cpu's team heavily. I used the default playbooks with each team (I didn't make any changes).

Don't take it as a condemnation of what you (and Convince, of course) have created. If no one says anything, no one knows there could be a problem and as I stated, it was one game. I'll try a couple other teams later. Keep on keepin' on.

A very honest observation and yeah they are fun but a few edits can fix that defense and curb em a bit, actually I think they're just perfect for guys to edit as the see fit if they know how the attributes work and blah,blah,blah...

What I'm saying is they're fun and easy to play with but editing works shaping these up if anyone wants to take a shot at it.

What I like is how he edit for sim stats,rarely is a Wr seen with over 100 catchs and he hit the mark but actually he caught 93-94 balls the guy he should work is Welker of the Patriots....122-23 catchs....guys a beast!!!

Needs more penalties call just my two cents I'm working the issue checking default rosters linemen and watching CPU vs CPU games to see whats going on with holding penalties or that is lack of,anyway I like em like em a lot.

The Boss....Lead man
Rickster101
Old 07-24-2012, 01:13 AM   #78
Pro

chibears96's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
A very honest observation and yeah they are fun but a few edits can fix that defense and curb em a bit, actually I think they're just perfect for guys to edit as the see fit if they know how the attributes work and blah,blah,blah...

What I'm saying is they're fun and easy to play with but editing works shaping these up if anyone wants to take a shot at it.

What I like is how he edit for sim stats,rarely is a Wr seen with over 100 catchs and he hit the mark but actually he caught 93-94 balls the guy he should work is Welker of the Patriots....122-23 catchs....guys a beast!!!

Needs more penalties call just my two cents I'm working the issue checking default rosters linemen and watching CPU vs CPU games to see whats going on with holding penalties or that is lack of,anyway I like em like em a lot.

The Boss....Lead man
Rickster101
WR's sim stats are quite easy here is something you can try. Load default rosters go to the niners put Randy Moss on there squad. Replace all there wideouts with scrubs and also make sure there tightends and backs don't have high catch ratings neither. Then start a franchise put sim quarters on 6 minutes and sim a season. I had Moss catch 133 passes for 2,033 yards thats all there is to it.
And yes I was getting very few penalties calls as well I would love to play with default rosters, but of course QB AI is bad which is my next task. I'm trying to get default rosters good QB ai with not to many changes to rosters or sliders.
My new idea is to keep the default sliders with int at 40 all definsive players catch 0-10, and penalties maxed. It would be nice if you guys can try these settings I will post my findings.

Anyone know were I can find a patch to fix the clipping bug?
Old 07-24-2012, 01:40 AM   #79
Pro

chibears96's Arena

First Game
Default rosters
All-pro
int at 40
no catch edits for the defense.
Jets (Me) 20
Chiefs (CPU) 16
T.Green 13-22 205 yards 1td 1int
Holmes 20-79 yards
PD's 3 for Jets 4 for Chiefs
sacks 2 for Jets 3 for Chiefs
penalties KC 4-45 NYJ 3-34
Even without catch edits the CPU didn't throw multiple picks Green was efficent, and just a hell of a game. They were actually driving on me unit a goal line stand kept them from scoring. Linebackers ended up with most of the tackles.

2nd game same settings
Pats (CPU) 17
Bills (Me) 19
Brady 13-30 208 yards 2td's 2int's
R.Harrison 2pd's 11 tackles 1 sack
Milloy 1pd 14 tackles 2ints
Pats first downs 9
Bills first downs 7
Mad defensive game no offense on either side Henry 24 rushes 21 yards.Milloy had one of the best safety game I have ever seen. He was everywhere it was amazing. You can tell that ratings actually mean something. But Brady had a bad game then again the Bills defense is a 91 overall more testing of course.

3rd game same settings
Falcons (Cpu) 7
Bucs (Me) 24
stopped after first quarter
M. Vick 4-8 45 yards 3int
W.Dunn 10-78yards 1td 58 yard run
Barber 2int's
This is one of those games you would expect to have Vick had 3 picks in 4 passes . Didn't even play the rest of the game nuff said.

Final game catch for all defenders 0 everything else the same
Raiders '67(CPU) 35
Vikings '69(Me) 10
Raiders QB 15-24 167 yards 2td 1int
My QB 8-23 91 yards 0td 2int
Their running back 25-137
PD's MIN 4 OAK 3
sacks MIN 3 OAK 2
penalties MIN 6-60 OAK 2-10
Their O-Line owned my great D-line. Yes, this was done with the default historic teams. I gave them my VIP account, and a cool thing that happen was their QB did a playaction pump faked one way and ran the other way for 14 yards. Their secondary and defense is loaded you can check for yourself lol I always thought my passing game was great then this happens.

try these settings out Default rosters are great.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:56 PM   #80
Pro

chibears96's Arena

I have felt really overwhelmed because of Finn's editor crashing again and deleting my work. I just never learn and finish a whole team try to save it and boom crash. I have to save it alot more frequently, so I'm forced to start over again this time I'm staring with the NFC South to the AFC south and so on. Finished two teams so far Carolina and Atlanta. After playing NCAA read my rant here http://www.operationsports.com/forum...hread-170.html. I'm no longer concern with 2k's problem lol, and will just model them after the default rosters. I'm finishing a 1960 roster using the NFL 2k history program. I think what I will do since there are alot of good roster edits suggestions and ideas I might make multiple rosters each with different edits. Daflyboys, Twism23, Hmcoy if anyone won't a specific please tell me i'm ready for war!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »