Home

ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders Discussion

This is a discussion on ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders Discussion within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2004, 12:24 AM   #945
Rookie

scoman's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders Discussion

with a game in progress,hit pause then options then crib tally,then diff mod is at the bottom of the page
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2004, 12:37 AM   #946
Rookie

josh77's Arena

OVR: 1

i know this is probaly a very very stupid question but what are sliders
Old 07-31-2004, 12:40 AM   #947
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:

jordan0386 said:
legend, with human pursuit at zero

and if your arse is being handed to you in a nice little hand basket ...put human running at 20

and do u get good results and stuff.
Old 07-31-2004, 12:56 AM   #948
Banned

OVR: 18

not statistically speaking...but i dont care about that any more...just want the cpu to spank me

so this is what i use...if you want good human stats...this isnt for you
Old 07-31-2004, 08:03 AM   #949
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

josh77 said:
i know this is probaly a very very stupid question but what are sliders

lol....go to options then difficulty
Old 07-31-2004, 09:24 AM   #950
Rookie

OVR: 3

I don't have time to read all 95 pages...Who here has the most clout? The most reliable source for sliders? One who truly knows the sport of football...aka the messiah of football sliders. Bring this person's knowledge to me, give up the sliders.
Old 07-31-2004, 09:28 AM   #951
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:

Motown said:
Quote:

pstrickert said:
i like so much about this game, but . . . something has to be done to keep the CPU QB from throwing the ball into double and triple coverage all the time. i think this accounts for the QB completion percentage being too low and the number of interceptions being too high. can anything be done to make the QB smarter? or is this an AI issue and out of our control? i'd be interested in hearing your thoughts . . . anyone?

This would prolly be time consuming, but you could in and edit every Qbs Attributes ie. pass accuracy,pass-read coverage,composure, and consistancy...this would prolly do it

Yes! This is the ONLY way to get this game to the level of realism we are all seeking. You have to edit player attributes...not only QBs but CBs, RBs, etc... I am telling you, the sliders will only get you so far and a ton of good work has been done on them by you folks here, but adjusting the player ratings is the missing link.

C
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2004, 09:40 AM   #952
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:

capa said:
Quote:

Motown said:
Quote:

pstrickert said:
i like so much about this game, but . . . something has to be done to keep the CPU QB from throwing the ball into double and triple coverage all the time. i think this accounts for the QB completion percentage being too low and the number of interceptions being too high. can anything be done to make the QB smarter? or is this an AI issue and out of our control? i'd be interested in hearing your thoughts . . . anyone?

This would prolly be time consuming, but you could in and edit every Qbs Attributes ie. pass accuracy,pass-read coverage,composure, and consistancy...this would prolly do it

Yes! This is the ONLY way to get this game to the level of realism we are all seeking. You have to edit player attributes...not only QBs but CBs, RBs, etc... I am telling you, the sliders will only get you so far and a ton of good work has been done on them by you folks here, but adjusting the player ratings is the missing link.

C

There is some hope that VC might do this...

ESPN NHL had the goalie fix, in their first roster update they might make an update for players that will also translate to update attributes for the created players in franchise mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders »