Home

ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders Discussion

This is a discussion on ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders Discussion within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2004, 08:02 PM   #985
Rookie

scoman's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders Discussion

Common sense tells me,the difficulty modifier is as follows for DEFAULT SLIDERS,rookie 1.0 pro 1.25 all pro 1.50 legend 1.75,out of curiosity,what is your modifier for your sliders?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2004, 08:20 PM   #986
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:

scoman said:
Common sense tells me,the difficulty modifier is as follows for DEFAULT SLIDERS,rookie 1.0 pro 1.25 all pro 1.50 legend 1.75,out of curiosity,what is your modifier for your sliders?

Honestly, I didn't check, because I still believe the modifier is for crib points and not necessarily difficulty of the game.

But, you also need to try slider before you come on here bashing them. You didn't even plug my sliders in, yet you came on here stating about how there was too much offense.

Just do one of two things:

1.) Try them and come back with comments

2.) Don't comment on them.

As Heelfan said, everyone is going to have different sliders due to playstyle. You like Bruin's slider. I am not partial to them. Does that make me right about his sliders, or does that make you right about them?

There is no answer for that question. But, all you can do is try them. Commenting on sliders just by looking at them is like saying generic ice cream is worse than Breyers or Ben and Jerry's, just because of the label.
Old 07-31-2004, 08:39 PM   #987
Rookie

scoman's Arena

and your modifier number is ?
Old 07-31-2004, 08:40 PM   #988
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:

Honestly, I didn't check, because I still believe the modifier is for crib points and not necessarily difficulty of the game.

Old 07-31-2004, 08:41 PM   #989
Banned

OVR: 3

I love Bill's sliders, and will try these out as well. As far as you people hounding him about the difficulty mod., why not back off, or even better, since4 it seems to mean so much to you, check it out for yourself?
Old 07-31-2004, 08:43 PM   #990
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:

floydsox said:
HellFan - I'm using your 1.55 modifier sliders with the Pats and everything looks great but i still get too many INT's (4 or 5) a game. Should I turn down HUM coverage to 4, 1 or 0? I remember you had this problem too, did you do anything about it?

yes, bump down human coverage. I would just lower it a few notches and if you have too many INTS after a few games lower it to zero.
Old 07-31-2004, 08:43 PM   #991
Rookie

scoman's Arena

you need to check,the modifier should be listed with every slider set,and i didnt mean to bash your set,im just not a beleiver in maxing off. sliders is all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2004, 08:45 PM   #992
Rookie

OVR: 1

Does anyone know some REALISTIC sliders and penalty settings for CPU simulated games (coach mode)?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders »