Home

Rumble Down South: A Miami Hurricanes Dynasty

This is a discussion on Rumble Down South: A Miami Hurricanes Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2010, 03:22 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Rumble Down South: A Miami Hurricanes Dynasty

Name: T.J. Deuce
Position: WR
Height: 6'4
Weight: 220
Skin color: White
Prefered Numbers(Give 3):2,22,82
Hometown: Boise Idaho
High School/Team Name: Fruitland Grizzlies
Special Accesories: Sleeves, Dark Visor,
3 Strengths: Hands/Catch,Quickness/Speed,Strength/Size
3 Weaknesses:, Route Running,Jumping,awareness
Old 07-05-2010, 11:10 PM   #18
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

OVR: 15

Name: Kesley Charles
Position:Right Tackle/Left Tackle
Height: 6'6
Weight: 315
Skin color: Black
Prefered Numbers(Give 3):77/55/99
Hometown: Spring Valley, New York
High School/Team Name: Balboa Dragons
Special Accesories: Nothing but my strong hands!!
3 Strengths: Pass Blocking(Footwork and Strength), Strength and Awareness
3 Weaknesses: Run Blocking, stamina and speed.

Only one spot left. if no one signs up by wendsday, i will fill up the last spot.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:48 PM   #19
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

OVR: 29

Name: Brenden Wheeler
Position: Running Back
Height: 5'11
Weight: 190
Skin color: White
Prefered Numbers(Give 3): 35, 21, 20
Hometown: Detroit, Michigan
High School/Team Name: Anchor Bay Tars
Special Accesories: Oakley Visor
3 Strengths: Speed, Juking, Trucking
3 Weaknesses: Awareness, Catching, Jumping

I hope it's okay but my little brother wanted me to sign him up
Old 07-06-2010, 12:17 AM   #20
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

NO MORE PLAYERS. WE HAVE REACH THE MAX. PLAYERS WILL BE ADDED NEXT SEASON. BTW, NEXT YEAR, WE ARE MOVING INTO A 5 ONLY 5 CREATED RECRUITS. EXPECT UPDATES SOON, MAYBE AN HOUR FROM NOW
Here is my blueprint for what will be done till i get the game

Conference Preview
Player Spotlight: Jacory Harris
Player Spotlight: Allen Bailey

Interactive Interview with Coach Shanahand

All of this will get done before Friday at least.
For the interactive interview, u guys will be able to post questions about what Coach Shanahan(Me) think about this upcoming season. Max of 5 Questions per person. have fun. U guys may star the interactive interview after Allen Bailey's player spotlight. enjoy
Old 07-06-2010, 12:35 AM   #21
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

2010 Pre-Preseason Rankings

ACC Teams

7. Virginia Tech
Virginia Tech figures to be where it is each season, near the front of the pack in the hunt for an ACC crown. As the Coastal Division gets tighter, with the likes of Miami, Georgia Tech, and North Carolina, there’ll be minimal margin for error. QB Tyrod Taylor has another season of eligibility left, meaning the backfield will be loaded with terrific athletes. While the defense has vacancies that need to be filled, that never seems to be too big of a problem for ace coordinator Bud Foster.

14. North Carolina
Now that Butch Davis has built a foundation in Chapel Hill, he’s looking to get the Heels over the hump and into the ACC title game with a team loaded with NFL players … at least on one side of the ball. The defense should be tremendous starting with DE Robert Quinn and DT Marvin Austin, along with linebackers Bruce Carter and Quan Sturdivant. The offense will be a work-in-progress until someone can step up and solidify the quarterback play. With the top four producers back, at least the young receivers figure to be much-improved.

16. Georgia Tech
Two years into this project, Paul Johnson has to like where has the program headed. The systems have been fully installed, the classes reflect those systems, and the kids have bought into the blueprint. Tech won 11 games and an ACC crown with a surprisingly small number of seniors, indicating minimal drop-off heading into 2010 and a realistic shot at repeating.

17. Miami
After a few years of building and assembling deep recruiting classes, Randy Shannon and Miami have been building to this point. There are plenty of returning starters on offense and defense, and depth doesn’t figure to be a concern. Following an up-and-down sophomore season, it’s time for Jacory Harris to turn the corner and reduce the number of his mistakes. Graig Cooper’s serious knee injury and Javarris James’ graduation mean the ‘Canes need to develop a new feature back in the offseason.

22. Florida State
It’ll be the dawn of a new era in Tallahassee as Bobby Bowden gives way to Jimbo Fisher, who finally has the authority to make key decisions. He needs to find a new defensive coordinator that can fix the mess on that side of the ball. The offense, on the other hand, has far fewer worries. QB Christian Ponder was evolving before suffering a season-ending injury and Jermaine Thomas gets to run behind a line that returns completely intact.

27. Clemson
While there’s no easy way to replace C.J. Spiller, neither Andre Ellington nor Jamie Harper will be slouches in the running game. The offense needs the line to keep progressing and a go-to receiver to emerge in place of TE Michael Palmer and WR Jacoby Ford. The defense will be taking auditions all over, but especially in the back seven. Can someone light a fire under DE Da’Quan Bowers in the offseason? He has too many physical gifts to make just three sacks.

43. Boston College
Boston College could be tuning up in 2010 for a third Atlantic Division title in the last four years, especially if LB Mark Herzlich makes it back on the field. Last season was a bit of a transition period, meaning next year will feature far more stability. There’ll be no fewer than eight returning starters on both sides of the ball, which bodes very well for the program.

52. NC State
Naturally, the Pack wants to reverse the recent trend by getting back over .500 and contending in a wide-open Atlantic Division. First, it’ll need to determine if QB Russell Wilson will be under center or signing a contract to play Major League Baseball. If he bolts, the Mike Glennon era in Raleigh begins sooner than expected. The defense will get a lift from the return of LB Nate Irving, who missed the season following a car accident.

64. Wake Forest
There’s no panic at Wake Forest, though the staff is determined to avoid the kind of downward trend that impacts recruiting. Along with tightening up the defense, Jim Grobe’s top priority will be to find a successor to Riley Skinner in the offseason. Backup Ryan McManus is also a senior, so the competition will involve three unproven sophomores, Ted Stachitas, Brendan Cross, and Skylar Jones.

71. Duke
After winning four games in 2008 and five in 2009, David Cutcliffe plans to take the next logical step and lead Duke into the postseason. His biggest challenge may not be as daunting as it seems. Yes, all-conference QB Thaddeus Lewis has exhausted his eligibility, but the coach has recruited the position rather well. One of the heralded recruits, Sean Renfree or Sean Schroeder, will get his chance to be Cutcliffe’s next star pupil.

76. Maryland
While Ralph Friedgen will be back for a tenth season at his alma mater, the missive has been loud and clear: Deliver a winning season or else James Franklin sheds his coach-in-waiting label. Hey, at least the 2009 squad wasn’t littered with seniors, so plenty of familiar faces from the two-deep will be back. The battle between sophomore Jamarr Robinson and true freshman Danny O’Brien to succeed QB Chris Turner ensues in the spring.

81. Virginia
This mess at Virginia is now in the hands of Mike London, a former Al Groh assistant and the head coach of 2008 FCS national champ, Richmond. Naturally, he has to upgrade the talent in order to become more competitive, especially on the offensive side of the ball. The Cavs have no proven playmakers returning, but with London comes new hope and a promise that the defense will remain the backbone of the program. In two seasons as a defensive coordinator in 2006 and 2007, he had Virginia playing some of the best D in the ACC.

Here is where i got this stuff from.
http://cfn.scout.com/2/945602.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2010, 01:58 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

Looking good man.
Old 07-06-2010, 02:26 AM   #23
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

Player Spotlight: Jacory Harris
It's kinda hard to talk about the 'Canes and not included quarterback Jacory Harris. The signal caller for Canes, Harris reads opposing defenses well, and gets the ball to his playmakers with consistency. While he can hurt a team running the ball, throwing the ball is still how he does the most damage to a defense. He has a good frame and needs to get bigger. His lack of arm strength is the biggest concern about him on the next level; he does everything else well that coaches look for. With a bad offensive line, Jacory's scrambling skills will definitely be useful. He needs to crank down on the interceptions and do his best to release the ball quickly and efficiency. I expect a 3000 yard season from him and 25+ TD since he is part of an offense that focuses on the passing game.
Old 07-06-2010, 02:33 AM   #24
Rookie

OperationRoseBowl's Arena

OVR: 8

This is pretty awesome KP
My Status: Officially following

I'm about to post my created prospect form.

Fantasy Sports Enthusiast
Sports Memorabilia Collector

CowboysAstrosRocketsTexas Longhorns

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »