Home

Commitment to Excellence - The Oakland Raiders

This is a discussion on Commitment to Excellence - The Oakland Raiders within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2010, 05:39 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 3
2011 Free Agency

- I also decided to release Jason Campbell after I wrote that up. I felt I wasn't going to start him and felt it would be better for him to try with another team, which he has signed with the Vikings now that Favre has retired. So good luck to him.

Last edited by Downgoesfrazier; 09-15-2010 at 05:58 PM.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:34 PM   #50
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: Commitment to Excellence - The Oakland Raiders

interesting... str8 up released him?

didn't even bother to see if you could've put him up on the trade block and see what you could've gotten for him?
Old 09-15-2010, 06:44 PM   #51
Rookie

Well, his contract was up, I meant I didn't bother re-signing him, which is what that graphic should say, sorry lol.

Ice Cube and Schottenheimer have some interesting plans for the draft and the offense, watch out!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2010, 07:25 PM   #52
Banned

gonna be an interesting draft for you i hope you find a QB
Old 09-15-2010, 07:54 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 13

Read from the beginning and the Dynasty looks great, dissapointed in Patriots winning :/ as well as dissapointed in Ice Cube not deciding to go back to Los Angeles :[ Still, seems interesting, Pat White staying? We'll see how this 'chise goes.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:00 PM   #54
Rookie

2011 Draft

DRAFT REVIEW:

- DeMarco Murray:
I wanted to start to re-build the organization around someone. He may not be fast, but he can cut through holes, shove down defenders and elude the best of the best. Once we get the O-line going, I think he can start to set some records.

- Bo Thran:
I was looking for a strong tackle that has very good run blocking skills, to pave the path for Murray. Thran was the best on the board at the time.

- Tyrelle Pryor:
I know he isn't a very accurate passer, but I want to experiment with him. Pat White was good running outside the pocket, but the offense didn't seem to rally around him. Hopefully with a new kid in there, that the organization drafted, they will.

NOTE: I was going to get a pocket passer, but no QB in the draft had very accurate throwing skills it seems, so why not go with the fastest?

- Alex Linnenkohl:
To build a good offensive line, you need someone that can control that line. That is the centers job. Linnenkohl was the best blocker available in the fourth round, so I grabbed him. Time will tell if he was worth the pickup.

- Quentin Davies:
Best linebacker available. Not a good chance of making the roster.

So there you have it. All that is left now, is the depth chart. I'll post that up very shortly and then it's time for the 2011 season!

Get Ready!
Old 09-15-2010, 08:09 PM   #55
Banned

T.Pryor?

interesting.. which draft class did you use for this or did you edit it yourself?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2010, 08:27 PM   #56
Rookie

I used the NCAA 11 draft class for 2011. I wanted to try it out since I never imported one before. I will eventually use Madden generated classes as I find it fun finding late round gems and early round stars. The way they rated the QBs is atrocious though. There were absolutely no QBs with good accuracy ratings, it was sickening.

Pryor isn't my starting QB right now, mind you. With Murray as the keystone for my team, I signed Marc Bulger to manage the game. So unless Pryor wins me over in the pre-season, It's Bulger's job to lose.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »