Home

Return to Prominence - A San Francisco 49ers CCM - Madden NFL 13

This is a discussion on Return to Prominence - A San Francisco 49ers CCM - Madden NFL 13 within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2013, 01:30 AM   #41
Pro

DoubleRussia's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Return to Prominence - A San Francisco 49ers CCM - Madden NFL 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel77733
Yep. Already deleted the CCM. I'm sorry. This game is BEYOND frustrating. When im getting my *** kicked by Tim Tebow and the Jets, there's a problem. I may try again with the sliders at 15 instead of 10 because with ten, my defense is non-existent and sorry, its the ******* 49ers who have a top three defense and are the best pure tackling team in the league. 20 is too easy so maybe, just maybe, 15 is the balance but I doubt it. Whenever I get a turnover, the CPU eventually gets it back whether it be an INT or lost fumble. And worse part is that the CPU never reviews the play and you cant challenge which says it all right there. I then sack Sanchez (before he got injured) in the endzone but they mark him down at the 1 yard line. I challenge and lost even though the ball is crossing the goal line as Aldon is sacking him. I'm sorry. In five months, I have played one full season and a half. everything else, not even a season because there's just no way. I really dont know how you guys make it past a season in this game. I really dont. But whatever.
No there isn't a problem if you're losing to the Jets, that's good because it shows variety, If the Rams and the 49ers can play the game to a a ****ing tie, You are going to lose to the Jets, so find your balance, I spent 3 weeks trying sliders and you gave me a simple idea and it worked with my new sliders.

Stop whining and do the dynasty.

MLB - Oakland Athletics
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2013, 02:23 AM   #42
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Return to Prominence - A San Francisco 49ers CCM - Madden NFL 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleRussia
No there isn't a problem if you're losing to the Jets, that's good because it shows variety, If the Rams and the 49ers can play the game to a a ****ing tie, You are going to lose to the Jets, so find your balance, I spent 3 weeks trying sliders and you gave me a simple idea and it worked with my new sliders.

Stop whining and do the dynasty.
Finding a balance in this game is impossible, period. I increased rush defense reaction to 15 and buried Peterson to where he was under 30 yards in the first half. I move it down to 10, he crushes my defense. No balance whatsoever. Game is too easy or just too damn stupid because its amazing how just by a few clicks, the AI for my defense is horrible.

You spent three weeks. I spent five months and NOTHING is working. Plus, you cant test in play now, you have to test in CCM because there's a difference due to the schemes and ratings. What's worse is that even with tackling at 50, my defense gets shrugged off the majority of time. I cant win either way.

This dynasty is done and while I do want to actually have a dynasty here and get to the off-season which I love, playing the games are more frustrating and aggravating than they are fun and sorry, thats not a good thing. If I cant find a balance in the next few days to where I can start again on Friday, im most likely done and will just wait until M25.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »