Home

Bringing Detroit a Dynasty, A Madden 15 CCM (PS$)

This is a discussion on Bringing Detroit a Dynasty, A Madden 15 CCM (PS$) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2014, 12:39 PM   #73
MVP

Number999's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Bringing Detroit a Dynasty, A Madden 15 CCM (PS$)

2014 NFL Playoff Brakcett

Wildcard Round:
Chargers 27 - Bengals 20
Redskins 57 - Lions 33
Broncos 33 - Colts 13
Seahawks 27 - Giants 0

All the road playoff teams winning in the Wildcard Round... very interesting, most of them blowouts as well minus the Chargers vs Bengals re-match game.

Divisional Round:
Chargers @ Patriots
Redskins @ 49ers
Broncos @ Chiefs
Seahawks @ Saints

Quite a few great games here, including a Seahawks vs Saints re-match of last season as well as a re-kindled Chargers vs Patriots rivalry maybe? The Lions are of course gonna be shielding their eyes when they see Redskins vs 49ers considering they know they coulda been there.
NHL - Florida Panthers
Soccer - Real Madrid

Crystal Palace ~ FIFA 18 Dynasty!
Old 09-04-2014, 12:42 PM   #74
MVP

Number999's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gwolt
Awesome dynasty.

What slider set are you using?
The first season (minus the playoff game) I just used default sliders to get a feel for the game itself. I'm gonna post my sliders going into season #2 right before the season starts, but off my head I can tell you #1 pass blocking for CPU is gonna get cranked up badly since Suh went full Lawrence Taylor, gonna make QBs more inaccurate and gonna try and get a balance for CPU Passing.. I had the #1 ranked defense with most sacks but my sceondary was utter crap.
NHL - Florida Panthers
Soccer - Real Madrid

Old 09-04-2014, 01:43 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number999
The first season (minus the playoff game) I just used default sliders to get a feel for the game itself. I'm gonna post my sliders going into season #2 right before the season starts, but off my head I can tell you #1 pass blocking for CPU is gonna get cranked up badly since Suh went full Lawrence Taylor, gonna make QBs more inaccurate and gonna try and get a balance for CPU Passing.. I had the #1 ranked defense with most sacks but my sceondary was utter crap.
The sacks are broken right now for me and a bunch of others in the sliders forums, so if you find something that works please share.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2014, 01:55 PM   #76
MVP

Number999's Arena

Lions make offer to Terry Corrigan

Just a season at the University of Miami, head coach Terry Corrigan is being offered a position to be the head coach of the Detroit Lions. At a contract level around 3M/3-years, Corrigan could bring his West Coast offensive scheme along with his signature 4-3 attacking defense to Detroit, something the likes of Suh and Ezekiel Ansah will surely love.

Other names being thrown around are Earl Kunk and Curtis Schutt.

Note: Yes, Terry Corrigan has a strikingly similar resemblance to Al Golden.
NHL - Florida Panthers
Soccer - Real Madrid

Old 09-04-2014, 01:59 PM   #77
MVP

Number999's Arena

2014 NFL Playoff Brakcett

Divisional Round:
Chargers 12 - Patriots 6
Redskins 13 - 49ers 27
Broncos 31 - Chiefs 17
Seahawks 24 - Saints 25

Some home teams finally won at the very least. Interesting results all-around, Tom Brady goes home with a 1 and done exit while Peyton leads the Broncos past the Chiefs. It'll be Denver-San Diego in the AFC Championship Game, and as for the NFC there will be no repeat champions... the Seahawks lost by a mere 1 point to the Saints. Rough way to go out for the #12's.

Conference Championships:
Chargers @ Broncos
Saints @ 49ers

Will we see what we could have had last year in Denver vs San Francisco? OR perhaps the underdogs will rise and Drew Brees will be able to face his former team in the Superbowl. We shall see what happens.
NHL - Florida Panthers
Soccer - Real Madrid

Old 09-04-2014, 02:03 PM   #78
MVP

Number999's Arena

Terry Corrigan signs with Detroit

In no surprising news today, the Detroit Lions and Terry Corrigan have reached an agreement for Corrigan to become the next Head Coach for the Detroit Lions. It's an interesting move by Barry Sanders and the Lions Organization. How will Corrigan's offensive and defensive schemes shake up the future going forward for the Lions? Will they regret letting go of Jim Caldwell? Only time will tell, but right now the Lions should just have the focus going forward on their offseason and the draft.
NHL - Florida Panthers
Soccer - Real Madrid

Old 09-04-2014, 02:12 PM   #79
MVP

Number999's Arena

Broncos vs Saints in Superbowl 49

What two thrilling Conference Championship games... The Denver Broncos beating the San Diego Chargers in overtime, 34-31. Matt Prater kicked the 47 yard field-goal to move the Broncos back to the Superbowl to seemingly avenge last seasons disaster. The Broncos had a 20-10 lead going into halftime but the Chargers clawed their way back and forced it to OT. After not being able to score they punted the football and thus Peyton made sure that he would get a chance to avenge Superbowl 48's travesty vs the Seattle Seahawks.

In the NFC Conference Championship Game, you the New Orleans Saints beat the San Francisco 49ers 23-13. It was an improbable day for Saints fans, as in the 3rd quarter Drew Brees had gotten injured and couldn't return to the playing field. After going up 10-3 at halftime, the 49ers managed to take advantage of the Saints unfortunate situation and take the lead 13-10 going into the 4th quarter. That's when Luke McCown pulled out just about everything he had and lead the Saints back into the game, throwing for 117 yards and a 75% passing completion rate. The Saints scored 10 points and won 23-13.

So... it's Peyton Manning vs the Saints one more time, when Peyton coulda gotten #2 the first time and the onside kick at the half, Tracy Porter's pick 6 vs Peyton.. it's a chance for Peyton to re-deem himself once again. It should be a great Superbowl, and we hope you stay tuned!
NHL - Florida Panthers
Soccer - Real Madrid

Old 09-04-2014, 02:31 PM   #80
MVP

Number999's Arena

Drew Brees/Saints win 2nd Superbowl!

Poor poor Peyton Manning supporters... it didn't turn out once again, and he drops to 1-3 in Superbowl. He's seen a 31-17 defeat the first time, a 43-8 defeat the second time, and now a 9-3 defeat.. yes.. with all these potent offenses and all-time great offensive quarterbacks in Peyton Manning and Drew Brees, the game finished 9-3. The Saints went into halftime with a 6-0 lead, the Broncos cut it to 3 with a field goal of their own in the 3rd but the Saints defense held on till they got another and they won the game 9-3.

Some statistics, Peyton Manning threw for 223 yards with 1 INT, Drew Brees threw for 174 yards with 0 INTs. Corey White was the man who intercepted Peyton Manning, and the Saints finished the game with 33 minutes of the ball, whereas the Broncos and Peyton had just 26 minutes with the ball.

It's a funny little coincidence, but the team that the Lions last lost to before getting Barry Sanders as Owner was to the New Orleans Saints, albeit that was quite a few seasons ago it's funny to see that the Saints are back on top of the NFL once again.
NHL - Florida Panthers
Soccer - Real Madrid

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »