Home

We need a miracle... A Music City Miracle (Titans 15 v2)

This is a discussion on We need a miracle... A Music City Miracle (Titans 15 v2) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2014, 08:01 PM   #1
MVP

Adam14's Arena

OVR: 10
We need a miracle... A Music City Miracle (Titans 15 v2)

Welcome to the reset of the franchise. I hate that it had to come to this [because, hey, I had a great 2014 campaign in the last one] but I had to do it to make things enjoyable and run smoothly. Going forward, I’ll just control the ownership of the Titans and then control the coaching of the other 31 teams. This will allow me to make mindful moves for each franchise without having to worry about the broken financial piece.

Couple things to note. I plan on putting Ray Rice deep on a depth chart so he’ll never see playing time and then next offseason put him as a kicker or something similar to have him fall off the game all together. Suspensions unfortunately won’t be adjusted, there’s just too many to worry about.

That said, here’s the plan. Expect some reserved posts and most of the same stuff you saw in the first thread. I’ll be making some different moves than I did the other time and will be storylining the preseason games like I did in 2015 rather than 2014. Going to try and do more story and less just game recaps. Thus, the game recaps may be smaller but stories more plentiful going forward.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2014, 08:01 PM   #2
MVP

Adam14's Arena

Re: We need a miracle... A Music City Miracle (Titans 15 v2)

Reserved for Current Schedule.

Old 09-09-2014, 08:02 PM   #3
MVP

Adam14's Arena

Reserved for Draft Pick History

Old 09-09-2014, 08:03 PM   #4
MVP

Adam14's Arena

Reserved for Future Use.

Old 09-09-2014, 08:03 PM   #5
MVP

Adam14's Arena

Titans Ownership Officially Announced
July 25, 2014
Following Bud Adams’ death last year, ownership of the Tennessee Titans was put on the Estate of Bud Adams. This was primarily controlled by Adams’ son-in-law Tommie Smith. Also placed within the ownership was Adams’ two children, Susie Smith (Tommie’s wife) and Amy Adams Hunt. Kenneth S Adams IV was also placed on as a board member. It was announced today however that control would be placed in Adams IV name solely moving forward. Tommie and Susan Smith as well as Amy Adams Hunt will still be within the organization in some regard, but that was not announced at this time.

Adams IV has worked for the Titans organization for eight years on the administrative side of the franchise. It has been said that prior to Bud Adams’ passing, Adams IV was being groomed to become the next controlling owner of the franchise. Following the announcement, questions from the media were handled by Adams IV, key questions and answers from the session can be seen below.

Reporter: Mr. Adams, with this announcement coming so close to the start of the preseason, are you expecting to make any front office changes prior to this season?

Adams IV: At this point, I don’t see any changes coming. I’m fully committed to Ruston Webster as our executive vice president and general manager moving forward. I worked with him to some regard over the last nine months and have a great rapport with him.

Reporter: Mr. Adams, do you have any expectations or thoughts on moving the franchise outside of Nashville in the coming years?

Adams IV: No. At this time, we are committed to bringing a Super Bowl to Nashville. In fact, we have already begun discussions with the city to build and updated stadium going forward. More details on that will be coming out when we have them.

Reporter: Expectations of this team by many believe it to be a rocky season ahead for the Titans. What are your thoughts on those beliefs?

Adams IV: It very well may be a struggle. We have a new coaching staff and a change in defense from a 4-3 to a 3-4. Adapting to things like this will take time. However, I believe we have great young team and we may be able to turn some heads this season.

Adams IV expects to be very hands on with the team, making sure GM Ruston Webster and head coach Ken Whisenhunt have whatever they needs to help the team grow. The year 2014 is a new beginning in Nashville and hopes are high going in.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2014, 08:23 PM   #6
MVP

Adam14's Arena

Tennessee Announces Free Agent Signings
August 1, 2014

With the preseason approaching, head coach Ken Whisenhunt has announced the signings of a few free agents to compete for positions.

Quarterback Terrelle Pryor | Pyror, 25, was a decorated player in his short career at Ohio State before entering the 2011 Supplemental Draft following a scandal at the college. Drafted by Oakland, Pryor never became the quarterback that was expected of him. He was traded to Seattle in this offseason and then recently cut.
Offensive Guard Al Netter | With only Andy Levitre on the roster, Netter was brought in as depth.
Linebacker Steve Beauharnais | Beauharnais was originally drafted in the seventh round last year by the New England Patriots. He saw little time on special teams with the organization before being released in the off-season.

Tennessee opens their preseason at home against the Green Bay Packers on Saturday August 9th.

Old 09-10-2014, 10:10 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Is the signing of Pryor a sign that Locker could be out the door? Or just depth and/or to push Locker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-10-2014, 05:43 PM   #8
MVP

Adam14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by swenk16
Is the signing of Pryor a sign that Locker could be out the door? Or just depth and/or to push Locker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly, push Locker more than anything. But, if he performs well, we'll see what happens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »