Home

The Great Realignment (NCAA 14)

This is a discussion on The Great Realignment (NCAA 14) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2020, 09:35 AM   #73
MVP

Careless Whisper's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Great Realignment (NCAA 14)

Martell ending back up at A&M is hilarious, I love it! Looking forward to this upcoming season!
Old 08-06-2020, 10:50 AM   #74
Rookie

Tyro11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by young22
Like the realignment, looking forward to the year!
After following it my first year, I feel like I have some investment in some of these Indy's breaking into the Power 5 conferences. Really excited to see if any can

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuahuskers
I told you A&M should have been in! Haha, just messing with you!

Pretty solid first year - am I reading this right that UNM didn’t make a bowl despite going 6-6? That’s kinda a bummer.

Love Tathan transferring back to A&M - hilarious. Maybe he will actually find a role there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. 6-6 and no bowl! Just a chip on these boys' shoulders lol. And yeah, you were big right on A&M. Ultimate redemption tale for both them and Tate together this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMonkey840
Lol that’s like martells 4th transfer. Nkosi second I think

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Haha yep. I did some background reading on the four qualifying QB transfers to match them with seven Power 5 schools that needed a QB. It just seemed right that he go back to the place that kinda launched his whole transfer charade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Careless Whisper
Martell ending back up at A&M is hilarious, I love it! Looking forward to this upcoming season!
Much appreciated it! Hoping to see Tate lead them to a big year- it's such a good storyline
Old 08-06-2020, 10:57 AM   #75
Rookie

Tyro11's Arena

Believe the rosters imported are having a late blooming effect where there are some supremely talented teams. 8 teams in the Top 25 at 99 overall... jeez. As I said in the rundown, I'm most interested in Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields returning to go out on a better note than 2020. Then, of course, the transfers too as well as if Louisville can do it again.

I went with the autogenerated schedule. Really wish I knew ASU was a 97 (with a 99 defense) before I signed up for that lmao. Other than that, a pretty decent schedule for how young we are.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2020, 11:34 AM   #76
Rookie

Looking good I’m ready and excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-06-2020, 03:22 PM   #77
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2

Glad to see Pitt snag the transfer QB after graduating Kenny, I'm sure we'll need the points with basically our whole defense graduating. Great wrap up of season one, excited to see this season play out! Surprised you didn't just move BC right into the ACC with how well they did in the American in Year 1.

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey
Old 08-06-2020, 03:35 PM   #78
Rookie

Tyro11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose141
Glad to see Pitt snag the transfer QB after graduating Kenny, I'm sure we'll need the points with basically our whole defense graduating. Great wrap up of season one, excited to see this season play out! Surprised you didn't just move BC right into the ACC with how well they did in the American in Year 1.
Thanks and Pitt seemed like a solid move considering IRL he was hot on WVU and Virginia Tech- kind of the same area. And yeah, I definitely wanted to but I'm trying to stick to the rules I laid out. Basically forcing teams to put two big years back to back. Plus, the Independent schedule is much tougher than a G5 schedule with this alignment. Thanks for the comment!
Old 08-06-2020, 07:08 PM   #79
Rookie

Tyro11's Arena

Perhaps I have upset the NCAA gods lol. The three big teams that got transfers all lost week one and Martell didn't even start for some reason (they opted to start an 85 overall sophomore). Really though, this is textbook Florida- just going to come on strong late. Last year the Big 10 was the conference to beat- now it seems like either the PAC 12 or the Big 12 might be that this year. A&M already has to play Oklahoma and Oklahoma State- I have no idea why their two out-of-conference games would be Clemson and USC smh

This one stung but made me really optimistic. We honestly should have won by two scores but Nealy was running for his life the entire game. Our line was bad and ASU had TWO 95+ ends coming at me all night. Both picks thrown were tipped passes smh. I've made it a priority to recruit faster guys on defense so despite their low overall, we were able to box in a lot of plays. Also, McCallister (he transferred from OKST year one off-season) is the real deal at safety. Really excited to head into conference play!
Old 08-06-2020, 08:50 PM   #80
MVP

young22's Arena

Tough loss, but a very good effort against a strong opponent.

Btw CPU sets their depth chart at the end of the season. Super wack, but I'm guessing that's why Martell didn't start.

Sent from my SM-A102W using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »