Home

The Great Realignment (NCAA 14)

This is a discussion on The Great Realignment (NCAA 14) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2020, 08:20 PM   #57
Rookie

Tyro11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Great Realignment (NCAA 14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgf83
Name: Steve Fulton
Position: MLB
HT/WT: 6'/235 lbs
Appearance: White/Brown Mullet/No sleeves/No tape/No gloves/Dark Visor
Type of Player: Run-stopping/Heavy Hitter
Home State: North Carolina
Interesting enough- he also drew an 82 overall. Look forward to seeing where he lands!
Old 08-04-2020, 08:28 PM   #58
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyro11
I posted this earlier but it got buried so I'm going to throw it up if anyone's interested in putting a player into my dynasty!

"Something I’ve been wanting to do is have you all create some prospects and then I’ll also track their careers- kind of to add a level of interactivity with the whole project. Maybe even some CPU coaches at some point in the off-season.

Here’s how I am going to do it:

*one prospect per season per person*

Name:

Position: (can be any)

HT/WT:

Appearance: (doesn’t have to be detailed)

Type of Player: (ex: slot receiver)

Home State:

For your overall, I’m going to do a random number generator between 90 and 70 overall with the odds of getting higher/lower than 80 drastically dropping every point. Meaning the odds of getting a 90 overall (as a freshman) will be like 1/1000, 85 like 1/100, 80 like 1/10.

You can go ahead and do these and I’ll find a way to work them in the recruiting. I’ll give updates on your top schools then also how you do statistically in college.

Go ahead and drop some prospects!"

Devonte Willis
Speedy wr
Winston Salem NC
5,11 190
Dark skin don’t care which appearance

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-04-2020, 09:28 PM   #59
Rookie

Tyro11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMonkey840
Devonte Willis
Speedy wr
Winston Salem NC
5,11 190
Dark skin don’t care which appearance

Thanks!

I promise the simulator is correct haha but you're guy got an 84 (only a 2% chance.) All three guys with 5-star potential! Thanks for the prospect!
Old 08-04-2020, 09:28 PM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
I promise the simulator is correct haha but you're guy got an 84 (only a 2% chance.) All three guys with 5-star potential! Thanks for the prospect!

Thank you!

Old 08-04-2020, 10:02 PM   #61
Rookie

Tyro11's Arena

Close call with putting anyone in for my first year. Wanted to put a linemen in but boy was their pancake-sake ratio not great. Burton was actually a big standout all year and did about anything. One big play of his was a pivotal pick against Wyoming that helped us win.

I'm also trying to induct 1-3 national players to just cross compare some great seasons. For year one, it's going to be hard to beat the 13-1 Cinderella UNLV team that knocked off Alabama in the Sugar Bowl. Great season by him. And if you were wondering, the reason Louisville's Heisman RB isn't here is because the dude is actually coming back for his redshirt junior year (great).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2020, 10:11 PM   #62
Rookie

Tyro11's Arena

Nationally, the expected promotions to Independent: Memphis, UNLV, Boston College, and Illinois (RIP Maryland who went 8-5 and got demoted). The key is being able to put two big years together back to back and break into the Power 5 where it is much easier to stay once there. Memphis and UNLV probably won't be as good but Boston College and Illinois have a great chance to push in. Also, Texas Tech replaces Baylor (who actually began 2020 in the Top 10) in the Big 12. Recruiting-wise, thought it was cool to see Montana notch the #31 class in the country.

As for mine, I rather shocked myself with my results. My strategy of targeting players mid-late season with lower lock percentages almost worked too well as I finished with the #3 class nationally. Definitely unrealistic but we will write it up to illegal recruiting in which will catch up to me at one point lmao. Regardless, a great class full of top players. I spread them out pretty evenly in QB, RB, WR, and DB.

My team graduated a lot and though we are talented- definitely young and not great lol. We will have nine freshman starting. The best, of course, is Cedric Nealy who, after the abysmal Hall / Tuioti show in 2020, was an easy choice to pick as he exceeds both now in overall. Going to be a bumpy ride but if we get through it, we will start to become a dangerous team down here in Lobo Land.
Old 08-05-2020, 06:56 PM   #63
Rookie

Louiville's Hawkins collected some hardware....dang!
Old 08-05-2020, 07:04 PM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
As for mine, I rather shocked myself with my results. My strategy of targeting players mid-late season with lower lock percentages almost worked too well as I finished with the #3 class nationally. Definitely unrealistic but we will write it up to illegal recruiting in which will catch up to me at one point lmao. Regardless, a great class full of top players. I spread them out pretty evenly in QB, RB, WR, and DB.

My team graduated a lot and though we are talented- definitely young and not great lol. We will have nine freshman starting. The best, of course, is Cedric Nealy who, after the abysmal Hall / Tuioti show in 2020, was an easy choice to pick as he exceeds both now in overall. Going to be a bumpy ride but if we get through it, we will start to become a dangerous team down here in Lobo Land.
That O-line looks to have a lot of experience, so that oughta help your Freshman QB, along with a seasoned running back. I'd be worried about the rate of drops from those two freshman wideouts, though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »