Home

B-Dawg's Air Force Falcons: Flying high A.F.

This is a discussion on B-Dawg's Air Force Falcons: Flying high A.F. within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2020, 09:13 AM   #49
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: B-Dawg's Air Force Falcons: Flying high A.F.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Careless Whisper
Really solid win against BYU, Remsberg with his speed seems like the type of homerun threat you can lean on when the offense is doing nothing and you need a spark.
Indeed! There will be games where we live by his SPD and die by it - in other words, keep force-feeding him when it’s not there and paying the price for lack of offensive balance.
Old 12-28-2020, 06:48 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just got caught up. Super funny stuff and an interesting pick with a military school!
Old 12-29-2020, 01:11 AM   #51
Pro

sycodmn's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDawg35
Man, it's been so long since MM was around, it's amazing there's anyone still alive who posted over there! It's great to see someone else who was around in those days. That was the height of my gaming enjoyment.
Some of us old heads are still out here. Really miss that place.

Great to see you back out here BDawg, you've always set a high standard with your dynasties and this one is no exception. I always loved a good academy run, so I'll be reading this one with great interest.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2020, 12:59 PM   #52
Coach Porter Davis

djp73's Arena

OVR: 7

madden mania, ign boards, oowee
#nostalgia
Old 12-29-2020, 01:43 PM   #53
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMA
Just got caught up. Super funny stuff and an interesting pick with a military school!
Humor (especially when it comes to some ish in my real life) is a great outlet for me. I try not to take myself or my dynasties too seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycodmn
Some of us old heads are still out here. Really miss that place.

Great to see you back out here BDawg, you've always set a high standard with your dynasties and this one is no exception. I always loved a good academy run, so I'll be reading this one with great interest.
Thank you. I appreciate it. I'm not sure how detailed this particular dynasty will be. I had to give myself permission to not post as much or get into as much detail. I felt like if I went down that road, I might wind up not having the time to do this right. I'm really enjoying playing the games. I don't know if I've ever had a dynasty with this many competitive games and twists and turns. I'm excited to get around to posting them all eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp73
madden mania, ign boards, oowee
#nostalgia
DUDE! You must be REALLY old! I haven't heard of some of those other places.

I say that just having turned 58 yesterday. I always felt I was the oldest guy posting dynasties when I was doing it in my early 40s. I have to have the age group all to myself now.

Last edited by BDawg35; 12-29-2020 at 01:49 PM.
Old 12-29-2020, 01:43 PM   #54
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

2018 RECRUITING UPDATE

Zachary Larrier

Is future QB among Air Force’s first commits?

Air Force may have landed its future quarterback in the first batch of commitments ever for B-Dawg as coach of the Falcons.

Zachary Larrier, a 65 OVR quarterback, visited Air Force for its victory over Brigham Young, moving 500 points closer to his commitment. He is a three-star signal caller from Mount Vernon, Wash. in this game, although he and other real-life recruits are being renamed to reflect Air Force’s actual 2019 class. He chose Air Force over Washington and Washington State. He’s the 65th-ranked quarterback in his class.

“He will wait two years behind Donald Hammond,” B-Dawg said. “But the time Donald graduates, Zachary should have the attributes needed to take the reins.”

Also commiting to Air Force were three-star offensive guard Luke Hallstrom and three-star defensive end Hayden Isenhart.

Hallstrom picked Air Force over Colorado State and Oklahoma. Isenhart, an intriguing 6-foot-8 specimen, chose Air Force over New Mexico and Toledo.

Hallstrom visited for the BYU game, while Isenhart did not.

The team’s highest-rated target, 74 OVR receiver Andy Bean, had the Falcons locked out. B-Dawg broke that lock, moving Air Force to No. 2 on his list, just three points behind Georgia Tech.

“I don’t know what wide receiver with his talent would want to choose between Air Force and Georgia Tech,” B-Dawg said. “We can’t be picky. Maybe he’s a good blocker.”
Old 12-29-2020, 03:01 PM   #55
Rookie

r3dnek's Arena

OVR: 0

Good to see you back here, BDawg. It's actually got me thinking about dusting off the old console and going for a dynasty as well.

Quick question, you mentioned in the intro post that you don't play the games manually. Do you do coach mode? Or did I read that wrong?

PS: A sibling of mine went to the AFA so there's a personal connection to this dynasty for me as well. Bring home that Commander in Chief's Trophy!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2020, 03:32 PM   #56
Coach Porter Davis

djp73's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDawg35
DUDE! You must be REALLY old! I haven't heard of some of those other places.

I say that just having turned 58 yesterday. I always felt I was the oldest guy posting dynasties when I was doing it in my early 40s. I have to have the age group all to myself now.
HA!! I am old but you've got me beat by a ways. ign boards was around late 90s early 00s for me. MM you know and "oowee" is an expression!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ecC4ASKETk

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »