Home

Seb170455's Pittsburgh Penguins: Fighting Penguins have to start over.(NHL13)

This is a discussion on Seb170455's Pittsburgh Penguins: Fighting Penguins have to start over.(NHL13) within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-25-2013, 01:46 PM   #289
Pro

HeroWorship's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Seb170455's Pittsburgh Penguins: Fighting Penguins have to start over.(NHL13)

I'd read a Predators dynasty for sure. I've adopted them as my team in the West, and nearly used them over the Sabres in my dynasty. Plus, they have a good defensive crop to work with and forwards who struggle to score. Plus, I hate the Rangers.
Old 09-25-2013, 05:08 PM   #290
MVP

Bluejaysfan65's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Seb170455's Pittsburgh Penguins: Fighting Penguins have to start over.(NHL13)

I'd personally love to see a Calgary Flame dynasty with life after the absence of Jarome Iginla. Plus, they really stocked up at the draft this year.
Old 09-26-2013, 01:15 AM   #291
MVP

seb170455's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroWorship
I'd read a Predators dynasty for sure. I've adopted them as my team in the West, and nearly used them over the Sabres in my dynasty. Plus, they have a good defensive crop to work with and forwards who struggle to score. Plus, I hate the Rangers.
Thanks for the reaction. I also thought about the Sabres. They have room to work with and they also have good picks. But the Sabres are a much covered team over here.

I do not hate the Rangers, but playing with a contender isn't always the most of fun.

Nashville does seem fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2013, 01:22 AM   #292
MVP

seb170455's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejaysfan65
I'd personally love to see a Calgary Flame dynasty with life after the absence of Jarome Iginla. Plus, they really stocked up at the draft this year.
They are stocked up this year in the draft. And the life after Iginla sounds very tempting. But I have no sympathy for the Flames at all. I do not hate them, but I think I will be bored with the Flames after a few games. There are some teams you simply do not like to pick for a dynasty. I am afraid Toronto (sorry but you understand the rivalry) and Vancouver are some of them (Some people just hate the Habs and can't play with them).

But the Flames have everything for a great NHL14 dynasty: Loss of superstar, no playoff berths, good draft picks and room to work with.
Old 09-26-2013, 05:13 PM   #293
MVP

Bluejaysfan65's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by seb170455
They are stocked up this year in the draft. And the life after Iginla sounds very tempting. But I have no sympathy for the Flames at all. I do not hate them, but I think I will be bored with the Flames after a few games. There are some teams you simply do not like to pick for a dynasty. I am afraid Toronto (sorry but you understand the rivalry) and Vancouver are some of them (Some people just hate the Habs and can't play with them).

But the Flames have everything for a great NHL14 dynasty: Loss of superstar, no playoff berths, good draft picks and room to work with.
I understand. No offence, but I would never pick the Habs to do a dynasty with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »