Home

OBG'S Quebec Winter Hawks Official Thread

This is a discussion on OBG'S Quebec Winter Hawks Official Thread within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2016, 01:00 AM   #25
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: OBG'S Quebec Winter Hawks Official Thread

Midseason Video Report (Standings/Leaders/Team Stats)
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DANOTORIOUSOBG/video/22522148

I think this turned out sharp. Be sure to read first half write up on previous page.

Last edited by onlybygrace; 10-18-2016 at 01:05 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2016, 09:46 PM   #26
MVP

Nickflyers's Arena

OVR: 16

LO@ the Flyers leading the league....

Video came out very nice OBG

Twitch

YouTube Channel
Old 10-19-2016, 06:17 PM   #27
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

Game 42
Blackhawks/Winterhawks Do Battle To Start Second Half

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DANOTORIOUSOBG/video/22581928

Game 43
Quebec Takes On Red Hot Preds In Nashville; Winterhawks Have Played 9 of Last 10 on Road

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DANOTORIOUSOBG/video/22581973
Old 10-21-2016, 09:49 AM   #28
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

Game 44
League Leading Flyers Come To Quebec

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DANOTORIOUSOBG/video/22631515

Last edited by onlybygrace; 10-21-2016 at 11:16 PM.
Old 10-21-2016, 04:30 PM   #29
MVP

actionhank's Arena

OVR: 4

Nice posts! Is there a deflections slider? I feel like so far I've watched 3 videos, and half of the goals seem to be deflections. I do like a lot of the bounced in pucks I've seen, either from near saves, or hits off of a defender.
Old 10-21-2016, 05:47 PM   #30
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionhank
Nice posts! Is there a deflections slider? I feel like so far I've watched 3 videos, and half of the goals seem to be deflections. I do like a lot of the bounced in pucks I've seen, either from near saves, or hits off of a defender.
If you watch a larger sample size, it evens out. For example, about to post a game where 12 goals were scored, zero defections. Overall, i get pretty good goal variety. Probably 20-30 types of goals. Goal variety is key for me too.
Old 10-22-2016, 12:02 AM   #31
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

Weekend Special: Two games and a TRADE!!!
Enjoy, boys!!!

Game 45
Winterhawks Face Off in a Wild Affair in FLA with Panthers
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DANOTORIOUSOBG/video/22659081

Game 46
League Leading Caps Come To Quebec
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DANOTORIOUSOBG/video/22660164

TRADE ALERT: Arizona and Quebec Make Deal!!!

Last night, after a frustrating loss for the Winterhawks to the Washington Capitals, it was announced that the Winterhawks and Arizona Coyotes made a blockbuster trade.

The Winterhawks acquired Pavel Datsyuk, who decided to play another season after leaving Detroit this offseason, and a 2018 2nd RD draft pick. Heading to the Coyotes is defenseman Dion Phaneuf.

"It was an easy decision on our behalf", said Patrick Roy on NHL Network. "We needed to get rid of Dion's Contract of 7 million over the next four seasons...especially when we could find a comparable contribution later for a cheaper price. Pavel is still a great commodity and will likely retire at the end of the season. We are immediately better down the middle as Spooner becomes the second line center, instead of the first, where he was a bit outmatched by the top teams. This extra flexibility and the return of McArthur and Pageau to the lineup strengthens us offensively headed down the stretch".

Phaneuf had 4 goals and 20 assists for Quebec this season while Datsyuk has remained productive, etching 15 goals and 27 assists for 42 points through 48 games for Arizona.

The Coyotes felt the deal was more than fair, adding a solid defenseman for a player that they know was probably leaving at the end of the year, thus the inclusion of the draft pick.

"I decided to play another season because I love the game. I'm happy to come to Quebec. They have a good team and I think we have a great chance at making a run for the playoffs", insisted Datsyuk when questioned about the trade.

This is the second large trade by Quebec this season, the first being the deal with Boston through which the Winterhawks acquired elite goaltending prospect Malcom Subban and Ryan Spooner for Kyle Turris and Andrew Hammond.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2016, 11:15 PM   #32
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

Ok, I'm running out of room on xboxdvr.com, so as I go forward I will be deleting the oldest game highlights and putting the final score in their place. I would load to YouTube, but I'm unable to get it to work for a reason I've thoroughly researched, but it frankly isn't that important and not worth the time.

So, if you are new to following, I'll leave up the soon to be erased games for another 24 hours.

I want to thank those of you who are following along and make this feel worth it. :-) :-) :-)

So, going forward...

After taking care of the aforementioned issues tomorrow, we will embark on the second half of the season. The playoff chase will be closely monitored...looking forward to posting datsyuks initial game with Quebec and an interesting article along side of it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »