Home

Madden 20 Coach Mode and CPU vs. CPU Mod

This is a discussion on Madden 20 Coach Mode and CPU vs. CPU Mod within the Madden NFL Football PC Released Mods forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football PC Released Mods
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2019, 12:40 AM   #97
Rookie

Landeye's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20 Coach Mode and CPU vs. CPU Mod

Updated OP with link to new file.
Old 12-21-2019, 03:45 PM   #98
Rookie

Thanks! I was looking forward to you posting an update. Just in time for my playoffs.
Old 12-28-2019, 07:33 PM   #99
Rookie

Landeye's Arena

I will post a new file in the next day or so. A couple of things were brought to my attention like QBs throwing the ball crazy far when throwing it away. Made more adjustments to the QB files and they are playing better than ever. Still need to adjust scrambling chance percentages and stuff. My goal is to not only have pocket passers have the ability to pick up an easy first down by running if needed but more importantly I want to try to emulate QBs like Wilson and Rodgers who can scramble out of the pocket while still looking to throw downfield. Looking good so far.
Old 12-30-2019, 11:06 PM   #100
Rookie

Landeye's Arena

New link in OP.

I tried my hardest to get rid of the annoying coverage issues without changing the player movement too much. Right now it should have no issues with far away swats and ill keep testing to see how much leeway I have with better movement until the issue is triggered again. I did more adjustments for QBs reaction to pressure and tried to bring down accuracy like before so completion percentages aren't too high. Right now I'm thinking I may have to adjust Paranoid sense pressure because its hard to tune the reactions without paranoid QBs taking a lot of sacks. On that note I also tried to increase the chances of throw-aways happening instead of sacks.
Old 01-04-2020, 03:33 PM   #101
Rookie

Landeye's Arena

Another update coming soon. I made some adjustments to blocking that I've been wanting to do. It's always annoyed me how when D-lineman get engaged with an OL for pass rushing there seems to be a delay between when they get engaged and when they start trying to shed the block. I've been wanting to increase pressure on the QB for lowering completion percentages without causing sack totals to skyrocket so I've been making the delay shorter and also basically got rid of any canned block animations. The few games I've watched everything seemed good with that so I just need to check a few other things.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2020, 03:56 PM   #102
Just started!

Thanks for the mod really appreciate all work! Something I have noticed with really all of these overhauls mods is that the game functions differently if I watch the game versus sim it without watching. It almost feels like the outcomes are predetermined when I don't watch the game. Kinda reminds me of the double slit experiment. lol Still enjoying it but just something I noticed.
Old 01-05-2020, 09:47 PM   #103
Rookie

Landeye's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankwav
Thanks for the mod really appreciate all work! Something I have noticed with really all of these overhauls mods is that the game functions differently if I watch the game versus sim it without watching. It almost feels like the outcomes are predetermined when I don't watch the game. Kinda reminds me of the double slit experiment. lol Still enjoying it but just something I noticed.
Thank you. When it comes to simmed games the outcomes are determined by a bunch of different equations that just look at player ratings. I've never used them personally but Sabo and others have done a bunch of work to make the sim stats more realistic in his mod. If you have the project file for both mods you should see the different folders for supersim_stats edited in Sabo's and can make those edits to this mod. I've been meaning to do it myself but haven't gotten around to it.
Old 01-05-2020, 11:25 PM   #104
Just started!

Thanks for the explanation I really appreciate it. It makes sense now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football PC Released Mods »