Home

HTown5933 M16 Draft Prospects

This is a discussion on HTown5933 M16 Draft Prospects within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2016, 03:15 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: HTown5933 M16 Draft Prospects

205 prospects... and counting.

Gonna' shoot for 275, then make some or all of these guys. If anyone is a fan of these teams and can shed some light on if I even need to make someone, let me know. I plan on researching these guys a bit more before I actually make 'em all. (there's already 17 guys who've been added that were on rosters at the end of the season that weren't in Madden's final regular season update)

After that, I'll verify each team's roster and upload. Still guessing ten days, maybe even 14 away. But, we'll see.

Buf - C. Thomas
SD - Ariguzo, Hekking
Mia - C. Laing
Phi - Mueller
SF - E. Rogers
NYG - Currie
NYJ - F. Bishop
Bal - C. Worthy

Dallas is working out Roosevelt Falls this week. If he signs, he'll be added.

Again, not sure how many of these guys, if any, I will add, but have them wrote down to check on. Also plan on adding Anthony Davis when he files for reinstatement. I have a couple of veterans who have retired or aren't on rosters that I can use to create him so he's not a rookie.

Just keeping you guys updated.
Old 04-08-2016, 05:54 AM   #18
MVP

Sitting at 250 prospects now.

I made my first mistake that I'm aware of. Had a brain freeze and changed positions of Joe Dahl and didn't readjust his height and weight before saving him. Luckily it's only one inch and ten pounds off.

I plan on making another 25 prospects then going through each team roster to ensure jersey numbers are as accurate as possible as well as double checking depth charts (even though those are sometimes off this time of year).

I'll also hopefully release any remaining UFA's that are still on a roster. It's easier to create prospects with a fuller roster so I left many of them on their former tream.

Finally, I'll go through all the rankings according to CBS Sports and adjust ratings to match.

Getting close!
Old 04-09-2016, 04:16 AM   #19
MVP

We are almost there!

I'm at 277 prospects and I've also added six other players to rosters, making it 23 total. So 300 players that weren't in the game for EA's final regular season roster update!

I just checked Thomas' latest... there really is no comparison. (and Tom is a great guy... I used his roster two years ago).

All I have left is to go over 30 depth charts and then re-evaluate the prospects OVR ratings. I am pretty confident if not tomorrow night, at some point Sunday I'll upload this masterpiece!

Here are the players that I've added to rosters...

Chi - T. Williams
Cin - D. Williams, T. Roach
Buf - B. Noel
TB - T. Westbrook
Ari - G. Martin
Phi - R. Mueller
Atl - DJ Tialavea (really M. Egnew)
NYG - T. Ott, B. Edwards, B. Bars, M. Lacosse, T. Obarski (a KICKER!)
Jax - R. Ash
Det - K. Hyder (really L. Mady)
GB - R. Daniel
Car - M. Palardy (a PUNTER!)
NE - K. Snyder
Oak - S. Edwards
Bal - J. Whitehead
Sea - D. Ferris (a LONG SNAPPER!), C. Marshall
Ten - W. Poehls

This allowed me to keep from moving a lot of guys from CB to FS or G to T or LE to DT, etc in order to release UFA's. There's VERY few of those, but nothing like WR to RB like Tom has.

Hope you guys like it.
Old 04-09-2016, 12:06 PM   #20
Rookie

Hey I was wondering if this roster is gonna be for Xbox 1 and what's toms roster called?
Old 04-09-2016, 01:42 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddenkid357
Hey I was wondering if this roster is gonna be for Xbox 1 and what's toms roster called?
No, sorry. Both rosters are for PS4. I don't recall the exact name of Tom's.... Thomasdraft2016 or something like that.

I think he makes pretty good prospects. I just don't like the way his depth charts (and jersey numbers) are set up/done. (also feel my body proportions on the prospects are better).

I'm sure the ratings could be argued though. Not sure how thorough he is. Could possibly be better than mine I'm sure.

But, the accuracy of the rosters, depth charts and jersey numbers aren't even close.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2016, 01:57 PM   #22
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddenkid357
If Your Looking For An Xbox One Roster Check Mine Out. I Update Every Sunday.
Favorite NFL Team: Las Vegas Raiders
Favorite Players Of All-Time: Derek Carr & Tom Brady
Old 04-10-2016, 01:31 AM   #23
Rookie

awesome work htown... cant wait to check out the rosters when you release them
Old 04-10-2016, 05:59 AM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFrogger
awesome work htown... cant wait to check out the rosters when you release them
Thanks, man!

I'm pretty excited too. This will almost for sure be the last year I do these. It's extremely tedious and time consuming. I'll just be fixing Thomas' from now on lol.

I finished touching up the depth charts. I'd been keeping up with the daily news from Rotoworld regarding potential depth chart moves, but there was still quite a bit of adjusting to do. Both Rotoworld and Ourlads have some serious mistakes. I just took the combination of the two and used my judgment on a few.

All I have to do tomorrow is go through the 277 draft prospects' OVR rankings just to make sure they're "in order" with the CBS Big Board. Still plan on releasing it tomorrow, though it'll likely be in the early evening.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »