Home

HTown5933 M16 Draft Prospects

This is a discussion on HTown5933 M16 Draft Prospects within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2016, 12:59 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: HTown5933 M16 Draft Prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
Probably gonna' leave him at LB for now, though I did put him at LDE third team on the depth chart (and left him at backup LOLB).

If you check out his twitter page, it's pretty obvious he'll be doing both. Even responded to a guy who told him he'd been using him as a LEO in Madden lol.
Do what you want, but he's playing DE. LEO is not a LB position, it's our speed end (where Avril plays)
Old 04-22-2016, 03:40 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatupu_64
Do what you want, but he's playing DE. LEO is not a LB position, it's our speed end (where Avril plays)
lol, I hear you man.

I'm just saying since he's down into the 250's and pretty much saying he'll be playing both on his Twitter account, combined with the two articles I read on the subject, it's kinda' obvious he'll be playing both LB and DE.

I only play now with this roster as I don't have time to do franchises. Another reason I was OK with leaving him is with the signing of Clemons, if I leave them both at LE you basically won't see one of them in a play now game (unless you've figured out the sub in/out settings to go three deep).

If they won't be playing Marsh as much, I guess I could put Clemons at backup RE and leave Clark at backup LE (with Marsh #3 on the depth chart). At least at backup LOLB he'd be "seen" in the play now games.

But, if you're a Seattle fan and follow 'em like I do the Cowboys and feel confident he'll be mostly on the line, I'll definitely move him back.

I hate how EA messes up the depth charts and don't want to do that lol. I'll always take advice from fans of other teams!
Old 04-22-2016, 04:30 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
lol, I hear you man.

I'm just saying since he's down into the 250's and pretty much saying he'll be playing both on his Twitter account, combined with the two articles I read on the subject, it's kinda' obvious he'll be playing both LB and DE.

I only play now with this roster as I don't have time to do franchises. Another reason I was OK with leaving him is with the signing of Clemons, if I leave them both at LE you basically won't see one of them in a play now game (unless you've figured out the sub in/out settings to go three deep).

If they won't be playing Marsh as much, I guess I could put Clemons at backup RE and leave Clark at backup LE (with Marsh #3 on the depth chart). At least at backup LOLB he'd be "seen" in the play now games.

But, if you're a Seattle fan and follow 'em like I do the Cowboys and feel confident he'll be mostly on the line, I'll definitely move him back.

I hate how EA messes up the depth charts and don't want to do that lol. I'll always take advice from fans of other teams!
I am diehard

He'll be playing DE a lot more than anything else. If he ever plays OLB it will be on RARE occasions on run downs. If you want to move someone to OLB, I would say move Marsh. He's down to 245 and I think has a shot to see some time as a SLB for us

Go Clark at backup LE and Clemons at backup RE (though Clark will be first to go in at either end)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2016, 02:58 AM   #52
MVP

Unbelievable.

After doing the 125 adjustments, they updated the CBS Big Board again today... back to back days. Crazy.

Fortunately, there were only 21 adjustments today... with no changed positions. A new prospect did crack the top 275, so that makes seven additions since the last upload.

That's a total of 316 prospects now!

Several jersey numbers were also assigned.

DRAFT2016HTOWN5933

Enjoy!
Old 04-23-2016, 09:35 AM   #53
Pro

VinnyVegas28's Arena

Quote:
Unbelievable.

After doing the 125 adjustments, they updated the CBS Big Board again today... back to back days. Crazy.

Fortunately, there were only 21 adjustments today... with no changed positions. A new prospect did crack the top 275, so that makes seven additions since the last upload.

That's a total of 316 prospects now!

Several jersey numbers were also assigned.

DRAFT2016HTOWN5933

Enjoy!
You are a machine..thank you

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
Old 04-23-2016, 12:46 PM   #54
Pro

OVR: 5

Josh Norman on the Redskins HTOWN. Is that something or what to get a blue chip right before the draft lol. Panthers are known to invest more heavily in defensive lineman and linebackers, than secondary so not really surprised. Looking forward to the draft (should be big night for L.A. RAMS).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-23-2016, 12:49 PM   #55
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyVegas28
You are a machine..thank you

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
Thanks, man.

Moreso just a sick individual I think. Keeping up with rosters is kind of a release for me I guess. I need help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2016, 12:51 PM   #56
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjoejr2001
Josh Norman on the Redskins HTOWN. Is that something or what to get a blue chip right before the draft lol. Panthers are known to invest more heavily in defensive lineman and linebackers, than secondary so not really surprised. Looking forward to the draft (should be big night for L.A. RAMS).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hear you, man.

Idk though. He's had ONE elite year. Sure, he's improved every year, but he'll be 30 by the end of this season - and they just guaranteed him FIFTY MIL? No thanks.

But, if you're a Cowboys fan, I just saw a depressing tweet from PFF... Dallas Has the 2nd most money allotted to CB's this year. NYJ 31.7M, Dal 29M, Wash 26.7M and Cle 25.7M.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »