Home

1975 Madden 17 Roster

This is a discussion on 1975 Madden 17 Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2016, 07:51 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: 1975 Madden 17 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
This right here is why I consider you the best of the best.
I appreciate the kind words. I just try to use the ratings system Madden gives me to create the best football experience I can. Sometimes my theories work, and sometimes they fall flat. lol

I will say, so far I have been really happy with the M17 from a gameplay perspective. I have also been happy with how the roster and ratings are working out.
I just played one half of Bengals vs Steelers. I was the Steelers. I was also using my newly made 70s playbook for both teams. The Steelers were up 20-0 at the half. My defense was solid, as it should be. Though the Bengals had a big 32 yard run by the FULLBACK!!! The QB completion percentages were right at 50%. Franco Harris was running strong and Bradshaw threw 2 TD passes. The game felt great. The playcalling was pretty solid for the CPU.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2016, 09:41 PM   #26
Rookie

I love the rosters you have created. I just downloaded the 1975 teams and played Houston v Pitt. Very authentic and I thank you for bringing back 1970's NFL.
Old 08-31-2016, 11:16 AM   #27
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
I appreciate the kind words. I just try to use the ratings system Madden gives me to create the best football experience I can. Sometimes my theories work, and sometimes they fall flat. lol

I will say, so far I have been really happy with the M17 from a gameplay perspective. I have also been happy with how the roster and ratings are working out.
I'd say they work alot more than they fall flat. It's about understanding how football was played in different era's, why, and how to best recreate that.
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 08-31-2016, 03:21 PM   #28
Banned

Percussion:

where can we find your playbooks and have you finished any other teams for 1975 or 1993 ?

thanks
Old 08-31-2016, 03:43 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Elton John
Percussion:

where can we find your playbooks and have you finished any other teams for 1975 or 1993 ?

thanks
I only have one playbook up so far. I am still tweaking it as well. Just look for my PS4 name: Iteachhistory78
I cannot remember the name of gave the playbook off the top of my head. It is designed to feature the running back with a decent amount of FB runs. While there are shotgun formations in the set, none of them are rated at all, so the CPU does not call them much at all.

As for the rosters, I have not added anything yet. I have been working on the NFC East. If all goes well I will update the roster file sometime this weekend with those teams.

For the 1993 roster, I have not started much there yet. The other guy I am working with does all of the moving around and renaming players. Once he is finished with that I will start equipment and ratings.

Last edited by Iteachpercussion; 08-31-2016 at 03:46 PM.
Old 08-31-2016, 11:01 PM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
I only have one playbook up so far. I am still tweaking it as well. Just look for my PS4 name: Iteachhistory78
I cannot remember the name of gave the playbook off the top of my head. It is designed to feature the running back with a decent amount of FB runs. While there are shotgun formations in the set, none of them are rated at all, so the CPU does not call them much at all.

As for the rosters, I have not added anything yet. I have been working on the NFC East. If all goes well I will update the roster file sometime this weekend with those teams.

For the 1993 roster, I have not started much there yet. The other guy I am working with does all of the moving around and renaming players. Once he is finished with that I will start equipment and ratings.
THANK YOU !!!!

I am planning to make 3-thorough Defensive Playbooks (4-3 - 3-4 - and multiple d). It will be based on current day teams and I will use generic m-17 def. pb's. I will upload them if I can get them done.
Old 09-04-2016, 03:25 PM   #31
MVP

I am nearly finished with the NFC East. I still need to finish the Eagles. I will try to get that done tonight or early tomorrow morning. They are easy to rate... everyone sucks! lol Bad year for the Eagles.

Seriously though, I will get the roster updated as soon as I can. The testing I have done with the other NFC teams so far has been very good.

For those of you who have been playing around with the AFC Central teams I posted, how has the game play been for you?
Are you seeing decent results?
Mine have been solid so far. The playbook I posted really helps and I intend to do more.

Has the QB play been good for you? As I mentioned in a previous post, I rated the QBs accuracy ratings lower than normal in the hopes it would keep the completion percentages down. I have been seeing 45%-57% pretty consistently from both the CPU and myself. Those numbers are exactly what I want to see. Only a couple of QBs hit in the 60% area in 1975.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2016, 09:57 AM   #32
MVP

The file has been updated! The AFC Central and NFC East are now complete.
Please take a look and play some games with the new teams. The only one I have not played at least a quarter with is the Eagles. I just finished them and wanted to get the roster updated.

Ignore the team rating numbers on the Play Now screen. They are off and I do not understand why. I have had it happen before as well. It shows Dallas as a 49! They went to the Super Bowl, and trust me, the players are well rated and are good. Not sure why the game does that. So just ignore those numbers.

Anyway, let me know how things are going with the roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »