Home

Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2017, 12:48 PM   #161
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
re: Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

A few things done....

Quote:
Today's Roster Update: 01/12/17

* Added rookie MLB Wynton McManis [49ers] to the roster. He's an active player who wasn't in the game. Equipment and information updated accurately. #48 Jersey number.

Reserve/Future Deal Signings:

Raiders - RT Ian Silberman

Giants - FS Rahim Moore, LB Curtis Grant, RB Daryl Virgies, OG Martin Wallace

Dolphins - DE Lawrence Okoye

Colts - S Lee Hightower

Eagles - FB Andrew Bonnet

49ers - P/K Brock Miller

Panthers - SS Dezmen Southward

Depth Chart Edits:

* I'm monitoring RB C.J. Prosise's situation in Seattle. He's been out of the lineup since Week 11 and hasn't played since. He's expected to make a return either this week or the following week assuming he can clear the doctor's with his shoulder injury. Once the team declares he can play (if they declare he can) then I will add him back to the starting lineup. Until then he still remains inactive.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 01-12-2017 at 07:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2017, 07:53 PM   #162
Rookie

OVR: 2

Unless I'm missing something is there a way to be able to use these rosters in the "Play now"? Referring to the inactive players and having them play? Even when the depth chart is changed and the injuries set at 0 they still aren't in. Also in the CFM if injuries are off to start will the inactives turn active?

Thanks
Old 01-12-2017, 08:00 PM   #163
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiksilver4881
Unless I'm missing something is there a way to be able to use these rosters in the "Play now"? Referring to the inactive players and having them play? Even when the depth chart is changed and the injuries set at 0 they still aren't in. Also in the CFM if injuries are off to start will the inactives turn active?

Thanks
Yes this, as well as all rosters, are available to use in the 'Play Now' mode.

If you want to have players available that are currently on I.R. or removed from the depth chart, you will need to a.) disable or 'turn off' prior injuries and/or b.) manually add them back to the depth chart.

That goes for both 'Play Now' mode and CFM.

My roster specifically is designed to be as accurate as possible as they are today currently in the NFL. After the Superbowl is over I will reset the roster for offseason mode, with all players injuries removed, and all depth charts and rosters set to what they are expected to be heading into the 2017-18 season.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Also, if you set a player's injury rating to 0 - that makes them extremely prone to injury. The higher the injury rating number, the less likely they are to get hurt. Same thing with the toughness rating. The higher the toughness rating, the quicker they heal from injuries, and are less likely to sustain long term injury.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 01-12-2017 at 08:03 PM.
Old 01-14-2017, 11:35 AM   #164
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Just curious, but outside of Rickster, Jerwoods and meloisa......

who all follows this thread and uses my roster? I'm honestly curious as far as how much effort I put in going in to the offseason.

When I first joined this forum, there was tons of participation, but I feel like now it's just a ghost town

Old 01-14-2017, 01:14 PM   #165
Pro

OVR: 3

I dont always comment nowadays, but Im always lurking. And I haven't played Madden in a while but when Im in a mood to play, I boot up the game, and come here and quickly check your thread for roster updates. Your rosters were really the only ones that seemed worth it this year on the X1 side. Seems like not a lot of current roster creators gave us much love this year. I sincerely appreciate you and your efforts for what you've done this year and being there for us Xbox One guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2017, 01:58 PM   #166
Pro

Same here I download the roster Everytime I look on here for a update

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-14-2017, 02:27 PM   #167
Pro

hardcor2's Arena

OVR: 2

I got the game for Christmas and have been using these rosters ever since.
Old 01-14-2017, 05:49 PM   #168
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Hey I appreciate it guys. I plan on doing a heavy offseason. Not only the obvious retirements, free agency and draft but I really plan on doing an overhaul.

Throughout this season I would do several updates to equipment and rating adjustments etc, however occasionally I needed to use an official EA update for certain players and I'd lose all changes I made in the process.

So after the superbowl and final EA roster update is released, I will grab it and go all out from there. In the meantime, there will only be small updates because this time of the year is arguably the slowest I haven't done any updates in the past couple days because the only thing happening have been 3-4 CFL signings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »