Home

Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2017, 06:52 PM   #481
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

today's update is now complete. It consists of everything from yesterday as well as today. Nothing crazy as far as transactions but a lot of depth chart editing and roster adjustments. Thanks again for the continuous support

Quote:
Roster Update: 06/14/17

* DE Martin Ifedi signed to Falcons
* CB Chris Lewis-Harris signed to Broncos

* TE Blake Annen released from Bills
* CB Taurean Nixon released from Broncos
* DB Trevon Hartfield released from Titans

* K Brandon McManus re-signed to Broncos

Depth Chart Adjustments:

* Massive overhaul done of recently signed players' jersey numbers. I appreciate the input from some of you. All the recently signed players over the past 2 weeks have been given proper assigned #s.

* MLB Preston Brown promoted to #1 MLB [Bills]. Reggie Ragland remains the #2. Brown has received 100% of 1st string snaps at inside LB and it's being discussed that Ragland may move to LOLB this season.

* QB E.J. Manuel promoted to #2 QB [Raiders]. It appears that he's been given the backup duties to Carr. Manuel has received all 2nd string snaps in camp so far and Connor Cook is struggling when given chances.

* QB T.J. Yates promoted to #2 QB [Bills.] The team announced that Yates will be Taylor's primary backup while Nathan Peterman appears to be the #3 as a recently signed rookie. Cardale Jones was once discussed as a possible starter but appears to be the frequent topic of possible release now.

* CB Gareon Conley demoted to #3 CB [Raiders]. I initially had him #2 on the team, however the team announced today that Conley will be the team's primary nickel/dime corner and Sean Smith along with David Amerson will man the outside.

* Baltimore's offensive line given a complete makeover. [Ravens]. I just noticed today that players were missing and in improper positions. (Thanks EA). Depth chart and positions corrected accordingly. C Matt Skura & rookie OG Nico Siragusa also added.

* CB Damarious Randall demoted to #3 CB [Packers]. I initially had him #1 however Coach McCarthy announced today at camp that Randall will be the team's primary dime/nickel back while Kevin King competes with Quinten Rollins and Davon House for outside duties. The top 2 corner positions have not been officially announced yet.

* WR Chris Moore promoted to #4 WR [Ravens]. The team announced it today. WR/KR Michael Campanaro will fall to #5 but remains the likely candidate to return kicks for the team.

* TE George Kittle promoted to #1 TE [49ers]. This is a shock to me, however the team has given Kittle 100% of 1st string snaps at camp and is preparing him to take the role. Vance McDonald appears to be a likely camp cut candidate and has been demoted to backup duties in OTAs. Logan Paulsen and Garrett Celek have been competing for #3 duties as primary blockers.

* RB Lorenzo Taliaferro has officially been converted to FB [Ravens.] The team did not have a FB on the roster so I've had Taliaferro at FB this whole time due to his excellent blocking skills (and because Madden requires at least one player at each position) however the team made the move official today.

* OT Jamon Brown promoted to #1 RT [Rams]. Greg Robinson demoted to #2 on the depth chart. Jamon Brown has taken all of 1st string snaps in OTAs thus far and has been informed by the team it is his job to lose. Greg Robinson has been a major disappointment and appears to be headed to backup duties only this season.

* DE Marcus Smith removed from depth chart [Eagles.] The team informed him this morning that he's currently #7 on the depth chart and is a likely candidate to be cut prior to the start of the season. Depth chart adjusted accordingly.

NFL Draft:

* RG Nico Siragusa [Ravens] #65 added today (slightly underweight but the height, body appearance and face are correct.)

* There's now 177 rookies on the roster.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 06-15-2017 at 02:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2017, 10:36 AM   #482
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

This post will be updated throughout the day up until about 10pm EST. It will consist of all transactions from yesterday as well as whatever happens today as well.

Quote:
Roster Update: 06/16/17

* LS/TE Thomas Gafford signed to Saints
* G/T Donald Hawkins signed to Chiefs
* OT Cyrus Kouandjio signed to Lions
* DT Tony McDaniel signed to Saints
* MLB Jeremiah George signed to Colts
* CB Taurean Nixon signed to Jaguars
* S Trevon Hartfield signed to Chiefs

* QB Dylan Thompson released from Rams
* LS/TE Jimmy Landes released from Lions
* DE Kristjan Sokoli released from Colts
* CB Stanley Jean-Baptiste released from Chiefs

* TRADES *

* RT Greg Robinson traded to Lions for 2018 sixth-round pick

Depth Chart Adjustments:

* RB Christine Michael placed on season ending I.R. [Colts]. He's been removed from the depth chart.

* Ali Marpet has been officially converted to starting center [Buccaneers]. The team discussed it all offseason however Bucs HC Dirk Koetter made the official announcement yesterday evening.

NFL Draft:

* Additional rookie(s) added: RB Tarik Cohen [Bears] #29

* There's now 178 rookies on the roster

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 06-16-2017 at 10:43 AM.
Old 06-16-2017, 07:32 PM   #483
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

BJ Goodson is looking like he's going to be the starting MLB for the Giants this seasom, he's really stepped it up this season and has been getting first team reps, expect the starters to be Casillas, Goodson, and Kennard with Robinson switching in in Nickel I believe

Michael Hunter (CB) has also stepped up in a big way this offseason, Spags is saying that he's really liking what he's seeing from him so I would say that if he's not already on the Giants roster, that he probably should be

Also Matt LaCosse (TE) has been a huge standout this offseason, maybe he can be am addition to the roster if he isn't already

The Apex Predators
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality

Last edited by YogiGarebear89; 06-16-2017 at 07:36 PM.
Old 06-19-2017, 09:05 PM   #484
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogiGarebear89
BJ Goodson is looking like he's going to be the starting MLB for the Giants this seasom, he's really stepped it up this season and has been getting first team reps, expect the starters to be Casillas, Goodson, and Kennard with Robinson switching in in Nickel I believe

Michael Hunter (CB) has also stepped up in a big way this offseason, Spags is saying that he's really liking what he's seeing from him so I would say that if he's not already on the Giants roster, that he probably should be

Also Matt LaCosse (TE) has been a huge standout this offseason, maybe he can be am addition to the roster if he isn't already

this guy above me obviously hasn't downloaded my roster in quite a while... lol

Yeah bud, all the stuff you mentioned above has been in place as you stated for quite a while now. I read all team's daily blogs and reports - I'm not necessarily proud of my absurd addiction to the NFL but I 100% follow all 32 teams to the best of my ability.

Old 06-19-2017, 09:32 PM   #485
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Today's roster update was minimal as there has been very little movement or transactions since last week.

Quote:
Roster Update: 06/19/17

* WR Eric Decker signed to Titans
* C Chris Watt signed to Saints

* FB Malcom Johnson released from Seahawks

Depth Chart Edits:

* C/G Joe Berger officially switched to starting RG [Vikings]. He was the starting center last season however the team moved him to RG this offseason and plan to keep him there. After the team drafted C Pat Elflein, they're giving him the opportunity to start right away in the middle. C Nick Easton will be providing competition as well.

* CB Trae Williams has been announced as the team's #2 CB [Vikings]. The announcement was made by GM Rick Spielman late yesterday afternoon. Veteran CB Terrance Newman has been announced as the team's #3 slot corner, however the GM did state that Mackensie Alexander will be competing for the same role.

* QB Bryce Petty has been demoted to #3 QB [Jets]. There was some hype around Petty going into the offseason, however he's put up some horrible performance at OTAs and the team has him working squarely with the 3rd string offense only. Hackenberg is currently #2 on the depth chart but the team has been giving him reps with the primary offense occasionally as well.

* New England's WR corps has been adjusted properly [Patriots.] Edelman is #1, Brooks #2, Hogan is #3 and Mitchell is #4. Last season Hogan lined up only on the outside with Edelman switching to the slot while rotating with Mitchell. This offseason Hogan has ONLY be lining up in the slot and the team made the announcement today that's where they are preparing him to play. Amendola is still #5 on the depth chart but his roster spot is not guaranteed.

* WR Charone Peake has been promoted to #4 WR [Jets]. Peake is currently the #3 WR in the offseason OTAs however this is due to rookie ArDarius Stewart's injury. The team expects Stewart, Peake and Chad Hansen to compete for the #3, #4 and #5 spots all offseason, however the team is pushing Peake to take over slot duties while Stewart is rehabbing.

* Rookie OT Ryan Ramczyk switched to #2 LT [Saints]. With starting LT Terron Armstead's injury expected to last up to 4-6 months, the Saints are giving Ramczyk the green light on the blind side. He was initially expected to compete for the RT position but that spot has now been grandfathered over to Zach Strief.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 06-19-2017 at 09:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2017, 12:18 AM   #486
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13

this guy above me obviously hasn't downloaded my roster in quite a while... lol

Yeah bud, all the stuff you mentioned above has been in place as you stated for quite a while now. I read all team's daily blogs and reports - I'm not necessarily proud of my absurd addiction to the NFL but I 100% follow all 32 teams to the best of my ability.
Haha yeah sorry I haven't been playing Madden for some time now and just had read up on it yesterday so figured Id let you know, couldn't find It in the roster notes so I just decided to add it but thanks

The Apex Predators
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 06-22-2017, 09:34 AM   #487
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogiGarebear89
Haha yeah sorry I haven't been playing Madden for some time now and just had read up on it yesterday so figured Id let you know, couldn't find It in the roster notes so I just decided to add it but thanks

The Apex Predators
yea your missing out these are great.
Old 06-22-2017, 10:47 AM   #488
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Today's post consists of today's update as well the transactions that have taken place over the past 2 days. It will continue to be updated up until about 10pm EST tonight as changes continue to happen.

Quote:
Roster Update: 06/22/17

* WR Marquess Wilson signed to Jets
* C Demetrius Rhaney signed to Jaguars
* MLB David Harris signed to Patriots

* WR DeAndrew White released from Patriots
* DT Tyrunn Walker released from Rams

Depth Chart Edits:

* DB Walt Aikens has been officially switched to CB [Dolphins.] He's played SS his entire NFL career so far but the team is converting him back to CB this year and will keep him there.

* OT James Hurst switched to starting RT [Ravens]. He's been the only player in OTAs to take 1st string snaps at the position and the team hasn't openly discussed replacing or moving him yet.

* New England's LB corps re-adjusted [Patriots]. Kyle Van Noy appears set to take over the strong side LB position while Hightower will lead the defense in the middle. David Harris is the #2 MLB at the moment on the team, however he appears set to compete with Shea McClellin for weakside responsibilities. Rob Ninkovich will continue to be a hybrid DE/OLB for the team and is primarily set at LE across from Trey Flowers.

* CB Brandon Boykin is Baltimore's official slot corner [Ravens]. He's been placed as #3 CB to simulate it. Some thought rookie CB Marlon Humphrey would be taking over the role, however the team announced yesterday Humphrey will be #4 on the depth chart and will only play the outside on sub packages or a fill in if starters Brandon Carr or Jimmy Smith go down with injury. After losing Tavon Young this offseason, the team was looking for a #3 replacement in house.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 06-22-2017 at 10:35 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »