Home

Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
NBA 2K25 Cover Athletes - Jayson Tatum, A'ja Wilson and Vince Carter
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive and Analysis
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games

Old 05-09-2017, 05:03 PM   #401
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Dude_Again
Just making sure Im following here. You have already created all the rookies, but most of them are in free agency? Sorry for the repeat question if it is one, but today is my first active day on the site.
EA placed a CAP (Create A Player) restriction this year in M17. After EA's last roster update, I had a total of 36 create a player slots available to use. I used one of them to re-create Marshawn Lynch. I used the remaining 35 on Round 1 rookies and 3 rookies from Round 2. After the last CAP player is used, anything you create after that disappears from the roster and does not save.

In order to continue to add rookies to the roster, you have to overwrite and utilize rookies from last season that are unsigned in free agency. 95% of the time they're faceless which helps. You have to go through all of them and match up height, weight and appearance to the best of your abilities in order to match them to a drafted player from this year. I then go in and re-edit their name, hometown, college and equipment. Follow it up with edited ratings and player traits. It's a drawn out process but that's why it's fairly impossible to do all the rookies this year.

Hope this helps?

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2017, 05:29 PM   #402
Rookie

slicknick3822's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
EA placed a CAP (Create A Player) restriction this year in M17. After EA's last roster update, I had a total of 36 create a player slots available to use. I used one of them to re-create Marshawn Lynch. I used the remaining 35 on Round 1 rookies and 3 rookies from Round 2. After the last CAP player is used, anything you create after that disappears from the roster and does not save.

In order to continue to add rookies to the roster, you have to overwrite and utilize rookies from last season that are unsigned in free agency. 95% of the time they're faceless which helps. You have to go through all of them and match up height, weight and appearance to the best of your abilities in order to match them to a drafted player from this year. I then go in and re-edit their name, hometown, college and equipment. Follow it up with edited ratings and player traits. It's a drawn out process but that's why it's fairly impossible to do all the rookies this year.

Hope this helps?
If say i download your roster which has the 36 people you created would i be able to create my own 36 still on the same roster then reupload it someone else creates 36 and so on like that. Or is that not an option?
Old 05-09-2017, 05:35 PM   #403
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicknick3822
If say i download your roster which has the 36 people you created would i be able to create my own 36 still on the same roster then reupload it someone else creates 36 and so on like that. Or is that not an option?
I read somewhere on here someone else who did it and said it didn't work. It's based on how many players total are in the roster, not your specific CAPs.

Old 05-09-2017, 06:52 PM   #404
Rookie

slicknick3822's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
I read somewhere on here someone else who did it and said it didn't work. It's based on how many players total are in the roster, not your specific CAPs.
Damn that sucks. Well the alternative isnt too bad. Just seems a bit more tedious/time consuming.
Old 05-09-2017, 08:40 PM   #405
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Today's update is now complete.

Quote:
Roster Update: 05/09/17

* LB David Bass signed to Seahawks
* CB Robert McClain signed to Buccaneers
* CB Stanley Jean-Baptiste signed to Chiefs
* CB Jumal Rolle signed to Cardinals

* RB George Farmer released from Seahawks
* RB Terrence McGee released from Seahawks
* RB Kelvin Taylor released from Chiefs
* FB Will Ratelle released from Chiefs
* C/G Ross Burbank released from Seahawks
* DE/OLB Marcus Rush released from Jaguars
* OLB Khaseem Greene released from Chiefs
* CB Perrish Cox released from Seahawks

Retirements:

* RG Hugh Thornton officially announced his retirement from the NFL [Falcons]

NFL Draft:

* More jersey numbers and player ratings were revised today. As updates continue to come in about what number they're going to wear and where they'll be playing as far as starter status etc, I will continue to update on my roster.

* I was able to add OLB Duke Riley (#42 Jersey - Falcons) and CB Cordrea Tankersley (#30 Jersey - Dolphins) today. This brings the rookie total to 117

* As of right now all rookies from Rounds 1 & 2 are complete as well as the addition of: QB Josh Dobbs, QB Davis Webb, QB Nathan Peterman, QB C.J. Bethard, RB Kareem Hunt, RB Joe Williams, RB Jeremy McNichols, RB Wayne Gallman, RB Alvin Kamara, RB Aaron Jones, RB Donnel Pumphrey, RB D'Onta Foreman, RB Jamaal Williams, RB De'Angelo Henderson, WR Chris Godwin, WR Dede Westbrook, WR Taywan Taylor, WR Kenny Golladay, WR Chad Hansen, WR Ryan Switzer, TE Jonnu Smith, TE Jake Butt, TE Eric Saubert, TE George Kittle, OL Pat Elflein, OL Dan Feeney, OL J.J. Dielman, LT Will Holden, LT Antonio Garcia, OG Isaac Asiata, G/T Sean Harlow, EDGE OLB/DE Trey Hendrickson, OLB Vince Biegel, OLB Duke Riley, OLB Elijah Lee, MLB Alex Anzalone, DE Avery Moss, DE Dawuane Smoot, DT Montravius Adams, DT Larry Ogunjobi, DT Davon Godchaux, DT Carlos Watkins, DT Eddie Vanderdoes, DT Tanzel Smart, DT Ryan Glasgow, DT Treyvon Hester, CB Cordrea Tankersley, CB Jourdan Lewis, CB Damontae Kazee, SS Josh Harvey-Clemons, K Zane Gonzalez, K Harrison Butker

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 05-09-2017 at 09:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2017, 09:26 AM   #406
Rookie

this sounds very detailed going to have to check it out.
Old 05-10-2017, 03:03 PM   #407
Rookie

FinnishRaider's Arena

OVR: 2

Is there a possibility to add Marquel Lee to the Raiders roster. He's a MLB taken in the Fifth round and there is good chance that he will be the starter for the Raiders.

Thank you for the rosters, good job!
Old 05-10-2017, 04:16 PM   #408
Rookie

This is awesome. About to use it for our 32 man league.

Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »