Home

83evans rosters. Fixing the gane with sliders, ratings, and traits

This is a discussion on 83evans rosters. Fixing the gane with sliders, ratings, and traits within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2016, 12:49 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: 83evans rosters. Fixing the gane with sliders, ratings, and traits

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-j1lJ2xOy8k

Full game. Buffalo vs NE with all updates applied.

Notice how player models look more real and full

Also notice, no random spin move. Every ball carrier move makes sense
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2016, 06:59 AM   #42
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

OVR: 0

Solid stuff i will have to incorporate on my fictional roster. Especially with the QB sim stats on awareness and throw power. I did most of my stuff for gameplay stuff and at the end of it all i was trying to figure out simulation stats and it was just giving me a headache.

I will also say that simulation stats are affected by playbooks. I noticed a decent scrambling qb on my fictional roster on the steelers was always having an insane amount of pass attempts (BIG BEN) and i switched the best qb's playbook in CFM to the steelers and he shot up the stats charts.

For QB traits game play wise:

I watched alot of CPU v CPU trying to figure these out for my fictional roster and here is what i got.

Trigger happy: QB will hit alot of short routes, first reads, like the name says hes trigger happy and scared of getting hit.
  • trigger happy-agressive- qb's they will take shots down the field as well, counted 12 passes over 15 yards yards with this.
  • Trigger happy- conservative- 4 pass attempts over 15 yards. Nice to have for someone who doesn't hit alot of deep throws, and has a strong run game.
Paranoid: They see someone break through and they are throwing it, kinda random in terms of short or long range, but depending on the force pass trait is where they will throw it. With Paranoid aggressive, if you blitz, and they got a deep man going, they will take a shot down the field more often then not.

Ideal: I like ideal for mobile qbs. Its kinda random what they do with it, but they will move ideally with pressure. Whether they take off and run or just try to evade the pressure is a coin flip though.

Average: Kinda the same thing as ideal, but provide some head scratches as well. Mobile qbs with this will take some sacks but still move around from time to time.

Oblivious: I initially thought of this trait as someone who has no clue what is going on and just gets sacked all the time. This is the case if they have a bad line. But throw that on a good qb and the game play gives you someone that is just a stone cold killer in the pocket and it doesnt phase him. Gotta be careful with someone that has low carrying as they could get alot of fumbles, but this is a fun trait, especially for good qbs.

Aggressive: Overall, you get the best gameplay with force pass set to aggressive. Without a doubt. You cant edit this trait in CFM though only outside, my plan was for incoming rookie qb's be set to balanced. Unless they already have agressive.

Tight spiral: IDK WHY YOU Cant edit this outside of CFM, but anyone with over 88 throw power should have this. With this off, you see some ducks thrown from time to time.

Throws ball away: You will still see qbs throw the ball away with this off about 2-4 times a game. With it on, its more likely. With mobile qbs i like this off as their read when they sense pressure is to move away from pressure and not throw it away. With it on you see it like 5-8 times a game.

Penalty: Make sure mobile qbs have disciplined penalty bias. With undisciplined you sometimes see them scramble and then try and throw it after they cross the line of scrimmage, just ugly especially when they have nothing but day light in front of them. Still see it sometimes with disciplined but just the right amount as opposed to undisciplined.

Hope these help make your roster better bro.

twitch: twitch.tv/simworldgaming
youtube: simworldtv
instagram: @simworld4k
twitter:@simworld4k

Raiderz4eva Presents the New Era Lakers

Last edited by raiderz4eva; 10-11-2016 at 07:02 AM.
Old 10-11-2016, 04:02 PM   #43
Pro

So I'm turning strip ball off. It created a suction strip ball animation. In turn I put ball carry on 25
I've also turned all LBs and DL to pass rush on LB style.
Finally I spread the OL pass block and run block. This is a game changer. Finally pass rush looks real and good OL standout

Since changing the player blocking, I turned the sliders of run and pass block to 100.
Speeds on fast threshold 40
Tackling 35 (had Wentz break 8 tackles on 25 tackle)

Also I put pass reaction to 100 and PC on 0. This is to make good DBs standout and less big plays.

Also I turned throw ball away to off because with it off players still throw the ball away
Old 10-11-2016, 04:31 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0

Is this Roster for Xbox or PS?
Old 10-12-2016, 12:11 AM   #45
Pro

Things I fixed

Sliding and instant burst are limited by a lot
QB movement is basically maxed out
QB pressure is perfect along with a bigger difference between a bad and good OL player
Less spin move and better physics in the tackling game
Took away a lot of unrealistic catches
more difference in kicking game
Different models using pad width and height
Fatigue is lowered
QB immediate throw away is limited
Most realistic speed you will see
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2016, 12:14 AM   #46
Pro

Ps 4. I don't have the rosters yet due to new edits. I want this to be perfect. In slowly fixing every issue. I feel I can be done by midseason
Old 10-12-2016, 12:18 AM   #47
Pro

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w9GTAu7v66w

Most realistic gameplay in sports game history
Old 10-12-2016, 10:01 AM   #48
Pro

chunt04's Arena

OVR: 4

Can you explain what you did with the pad size edits? How did this affect the player models?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

VT Grad '08

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »