Home

Madden 19 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 19 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2019, 11:52 AM   #201
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian92
Do you also have a roster with only the FA transactions? Thanks so much for your hard work!
I did about 2 weeks ago, but I accidentally saved over the file with the NFL prospect one and uploaded it to the Community Downloads. I had to delete the file off of Xbox. I'm considering re-doing one, but man it will be time consuming at this point. Really sorry about that.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2019, 06:39 PM   #202
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

I'm back for Rounds 2-3 tonight. Once again I'll be up till midnight or whenever the draft concludes this evening. So as far as today here's what's been done and what's planned:

Search by Gamertag: xAPATHYx13
Roster Filename: UPDATED19OS

Quote:
* Updated a couple transactions including QB Joe Callahan being released from the Buccaneers and DE Brent Urban being signed to the Titans.

* Made some depth chart corrections to the Titans & Bucs defense. Also made some adjustments to the Falcons and Vikings offensive lines. Pat Elflein is reportedly moving over to guard according to team reports this morning.

* Kyler Murray confirmed today he will be wearing #1 in the NFL. As more top picks make these announcements I will be adjusting on the go.

* Added more prospects today in preparation for Rounds 2-3 including but not limited to DE Zach Allen, CB Julian Love, WR Kelvin Harmon, FS Amani Hooker, DE Anthony Nelson, CB Sean Bunting, DT Trysten Hill and others.

* I lowered Kyler Murray back down to 79 OVR. I'm still on the fence about this, and I may even move him back up to 80 OVR one day, but I just don't see EA moving him to 80 or higher. I ran into the same issue with Lamar Jackson last season. I don't feel he is a true 81 OVR like the launch release rating of Baker Mayfield but I do believe he is worth a higher rating then EA's launch ratings given to Sam Darnold (75 OVR), Rosen (78 OVR) & Josh Allen (74 OVR) from last season. I'll probably stick with the 79 OVR for now.

* Prospects in Round 2 last year received EA ratings ranging from 72 OVR - 78 OVR. I will maintain this trend depending on college production and combine/pro day results. Jawaan Taylor for example will likely receive a 77 or 78 from me as I truly feel he was worthy of a Day 1 pick.

* I expect to have all of Round 2 and Round 3 completed before the end of the night. At least that's my goal... I passed out pretty quick right after midnight last night. I should have it covered though.
I'm on duty at the Fire Department tomorrow so the odds of me getting Rounds 4 or 5 completed before the end of Saturday is slim to absolutely none. I will be home all day Sunday though with plenty of time on my hands so I'll hit it hard then. My wife and daughter come back in town Monday morning so if I can get this whole draft done before Monday my life will be a lot less stressful lol

Take care everyone. I'll be on Xbox all night so feel free to hit me up with suggestions or whatever.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-26-2019 at 06:42 PM.
Old 04-27-2019, 01:13 AM   #203
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Sorry I got held up tonight at the start of the 3rd round. And then some prospects were drafted that I had 5th and 6th round value on so I'm scrambling to create them. Rounds 1-2 are complete however I need to make the following for Round 3 still:

LB Germaine Pratt [Bengals]
LB Sione Takitaki [Browns]
S Will Harris [Lions]
LB Cody Bartin [Seahawks]
LB Bobby Okereke [Colts]
CB Jamel Dean [Buccaneers]
OL Bobby Evans [Rams]
S Quincy Williams [Jaguars]
S Mike Edwards [Buccaneers]
RB Alexander Mattison [Vikings]

I need to call it quits for tonight. My brain/health can't handle anymore. I will find time at work early tomorrow to finish the 3rd round.

Sorry for the delay.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-27-2019 at 02:09 AM.
Old 04-27-2019, 06:16 AM   #204
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
I'm back for Rounds 2-3 tonight. Once again I'll be up till midnight or whenever the draft concludes this evening. So as far as today here's what's been done and what's planned:

Search by Gamertag: xAPATHYx13
Roster Filename: UPDATED19OS

I'm on duty at the Fire Department tomorrow so the odds of me getting Rounds 4 or 5 completed before the end of Saturday is slim to absolutely none. I will be home all day Sunday though with plenty of time on my hands so I'll hit it hard then. My wife and daughter come back in town Monday morning so if I can get this whole draft done before Monday my life will be a lot less stressful lol

Take care everyone. I'll be on Xbox all night so feel free to hit me up with suggestions or whatever.

Thanks for doing this all man. No need to apologize

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-27-2019, 09:08 AM   #205
Rookie

OJsakila's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhouserjr0614
Thanks for doing this all man. No need to apologize

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I agree. Don’t apologize. Thank you so much for all your effort. Personally, I’m gearing up to start a fresh franchise with your rosters Sunday evening. I’m happy with the work you’ve done and I know sometimes it seems like a thankless job but I assure you... it’s not!

Thanks again.

Savannah, GA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2019, 04:05 PM   #206
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

-- Dekota Watson trade updated. He will play inside and special teams for Denver.

-- I also updated and corrected the Packers depth chart. There were several jersey number corrections as well with that team.

-- With the exception of ROLB/S Quincy Williams (who I have minimal to no resources, gametape or info on) Rounds 1, 2 and 3 are updated on the roster. I also started adding players from Round 4 however I'm very limited on what I can do today while I'm at work.

-- I've started to receive private messages from people complaining that they're receiving DL Errors again when they download my roster. This is the exact same issue I had with my original roster from months ago which caused me to give up on the project. If anybody else is having this issue please let me know. Thanks.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-27-2019 at 04:59 PM.
Old 04-27-2019, 09:33 PM   #207
Rookie

OJsakila's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
-- Dekota Watson trade updated. He will play inside and special teams for Denver.

-- I also updated and corrected the Packers depth chart. There were several jersey number corrections as well with that team.

-- With the exception of ROLB/S Quincy Williams (who I have minimal to no resources, gametape or info on) Rounds 1, 2 and 3 are updated on the roster. I also started adding players from Round 4 however I'm very limited on what I can do today while I'm at work.

-- I've started to receive private messages from people complaining that they're receiving DL Errors again when they download my roster. This is the exact same issue I had with my original roster from months ago which caused me to give up on the project. If anybody else is having this issue please let me know. Thanks.
What sort of “errors” are we talking about? I haven’t had any issues with your roster I’ve downloaded up until this draft... what should I be looking for?

Savannah, GA
Old 04-27-2019, 10:07 PM   #208
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJsakila
What sort of “errors” are we talking about? I haven’t had any issues with your roster I’ve downloaded up until this draft... what should I be looking for?
I've had a couple of guys through PM tell me they keep trying to download my roster but the download stops and sends them a "Download error" pop-up when they try. It's the same problem I had with my original roster at the start of the 2018-19 season. Once it hit around 10,000 downloads the file became corrupt and it was no longer able to be downloaded or edited. I ended up having to delete it and quit the project. I've been receiving multiple 'Likes' and downloads so it seems to be just an isolated incident at the moment.

But besides that:

Quote:
Update: 04/27/19

* MLB Jon Bostic released from the Steelers

Trades:

* QB Josh Rosen traded to the Dolphins
* DT Hassan Ridgeway traded to the Eagles
* LB Dekoda Watson traded to the Broncos (will switch to MLB/Special Teams)

NFL Draft:

Rounds 1, 2 & 3 are officially complete. I have gone through and done several revisions to ratings to adjust towards M19's launch ratings system for rookies.

Rounds 4-7: I have done maybe 15-16 prospects out of the 4 remaining rounds today, but that is all I was really capable of sneaking in while at work.
I'm off tomorrow (Sunday) all day and have no obligations or anything planned so I will be trying to hit the roster pretty hard all day long. The wife and kid come back Monday morning, so I'll do my best moving forward but it's going to take a couple days to get all 7 rounds 100%.

As you all know, I don't do it quickly just to get it out. I match the rating system up with all 7 rounds. Round 7 rookies at Launch received ratings from 61-73.

UDFAs: I don't even want to think about them right this second. I always end up adding some down the road but right now I have enough on my plate with the last 4 rounds.

Starting this week also, and community participation goes a LONG WAY on this, I would like to keep an eye out for new rookies jersey number assignments. I'll do my best to keep track of them all, but if your team updates them and you get ahold of them before I do, please post away

I plan to start my franchise mode after I complete Round 5, so I'm also in a rush to get as much done as possible for personal reasons. I'll get on it though for sure.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-27-2019 at 10:29 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »