Home

Madden 19 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 19 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2018, 12:41 AM   #65
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Large update today.

Listed below is ONLY A SUMMARY of what was done. There's a handful of practice squad and smaller transactions that I've left out of this specific post but here's the bulk of what was done today on my roster.

Outside of current transactions this update was mainly focused around ratings adjustments and depth chart detail.

Quote:
Roster Update: 10/09/18

* QB Derek Anderson signed to the Bills
* RB Jamaal Charles signed to the Jaguars
* RB David Williams signed to the Jaguars
* RB Kenjon Barner signed to the Patriots
* WR Kendall Wright signed to the Cardinals
* G/C Evan Boehm signed to the Colts
* DT T.Y. McGill signed to the Eagles
* OLB Frank Zombo signed to the Chiefs
* CB C.J. Goodwin signed to the Cowboys
* CB Cyrus Jones signed to the Ravens
* S Darian Thompson signed to the Cowboys
* S Mike Mitchell signed to the Colts

* RB Dontrell Hilliard promoted to active roster [Browns]
* TE Anthony Firkser promoted to active roster [Titans]
* OT Brian Mihalik promoted to active roster [Giants]
* DE Demone Harris promoted to active roster [Buccaneers]
* LB Robert Spillane promoted to active roster [Titans]
* S Mike Tyson promoted to active roster [Texans]

* QB Austin Davis released from the Titans
* RB Thomas Rawls released from the Bengals
* RB Brandon Wilds released from the Jaguars
* RB Dalyn Dawkins released from the Titans
* WR Nick Williams released from the Titans
* WR Tim White released from the Ravens
* RT Ereck Flowers released from the Giants
* DE Will Clarke released from the Buccaneers
* CB Lenzy Pipkins released from the Colts
* CB Jerimiah McKinnon released from the Browns
* CB Deatrick Nichols released from the Cardinals
* FS Ibraheim Campbell released from the Cowboys
* SS Dean Marlowe released from the Bills
* SS J.J. Wilcox released from the Jets
* P Marquette King released from the Broncos (injury settlement)

A HANDFUL OF PLAYERS ON I.R. WERE RELEASED FROM THEIR RESPECTIVE TEAMS TODAY, HOWEVER I AM UNABLE TO RELEASE THEM DUE TO EA'S I.R. RESTRICTIONS AND PLAYER MOVEMENT. NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT FOR THE TIME BEING.

Practice Squad Movement:

* RB Kenneth Farrow signed to the Patriots
* RB Darius Jackson signed to the Cowboys
* RB Tra Carson signed to the Packers
* RB Matt Dayes signed to the 49ers
* WR/KR Tim Wright signed to the Ravens
* WR Keon Hatcher signed to the Packers
* TE Keith Towbridge signed to the Bills
* TE Hakeem Valles signed to the Lions
* DE Bronson Kaufusi signed to the Jets
* LB Nigel Harris signed to the Titans
* LB Brandon Chubb signed to the Panthers

* QB Connor Cook released from the Panthers
* RB Bo Scarbrough released from the Cowboys
* TE David Wells released from the Chiefs
* OL Dieugot Joseph released from the Jets

Depth Chart Edits:

- The following players were placed on season-ending I.R. and removed from the depth chart: RB Jay Ajayi [Eagles], RB Corey Grant [Jaguars], RG Matt Slauson [Colts], RG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif [Chiefs], CB Kayvon Webster [Texans], S Armani Watts [Chiefs]

- Several teams received updated depth chart corrections today including the Dolphins, Browns, Cardinals, Chiefs, Colts, Texans, Titans, Buccaneers & 49ers. Several changes were made with the Dolphins, Cardinals and Texans receiving the largest of the updates.

Misc. & Ratings Edits:

- A handful of players were created or overwritten/added to the roster including: RB Dontrell Hilliard [Browns], DE Demone Harris [Buccaneers] & LB Robert Spillane [Titans].

- A major update was done today to ratings. As I've mentioned before, I'm not a fan of lowering the ratings across the board like some members do. I focus around the top rated players and work my way down in tier levels. If EA wants to incorporate the 99 Club feature, the absolute last thing I'm going to do is take away that aspect of the game. So most players are brought up to higher levels as opposed to lowering them.

With that being said, RBs, DE's and LBs were focused on in free agency. With the assistance of Briancl18 who's helped me with the RBs in free agency I've gone through and re-worked other positions as well. On the main roster several changes were done to players based around Week 5 games. Whether it be Graham Gano getting a boost in kicking power or Drew Brees and Patrick Mahommes getting boosts for consistent Elite level of play, I tried to gauge all positions based off the last 2 weeks. A lot of EA's Big Movers were included as well.

Equipment Edits:

- I did a large update today on equipment. I found a few more players that EA didn't switch over their proper helmets/masks and I corrected them as well as their equipment such as CB Josh Norman and RB Mark Ingram.

- I did close to 45-50 players today in regards to smaller equipment corrections. Just a quick list of names who received updated equipment are: DT Sheldon Rankins, CB Josh Norman, QB Drew Brees, WR Chester Rogers, WR Christian Kirk, WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling, RB Mike Davis, K Graham Gano, DL Tyrone Crawford, etc. etc. etc. These are just scattered names, but I'm constantly doing small tweaks based off of the last 2 games of play whenever I come across them.

A majority of these players received ratings tweaks as well.
Remember to search for my roster manually since EA's servers are not updating correctly. Search by gamertag.

Gamertag: xAPATHYx13
Roster File Name: UPDATED19

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 10-10-2018 at 12:47 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2018, 08:07 AM   #66
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Large update today.

Listed below is ONLY A SUMMARY of what was done. There's a handful of practice squad and smaller transactions that I've left out of this specific post but here's the bulk of what was done today on my roster.

Outside of current transactions this update was mainly focused around ratings adjustments and depth chart detail.

Remember to search for my roster manually since EA's servers are not updating correctly. Search by gamertag.

Thanks man you said only small Transactions are missing it’s only practice squads cause idc about them i just want the main transactions

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-10-2018, 06:27 PM   #67
Rookie

Quote:
Large update today.

I cant thank you enough for the attention to detail you have when doing these updates. Coming from a semi retired editor myself I know the hours that go into this and for you to not burn yourself out on it really makes you a better man than me lol. You're the best out there.
Old 10-13-2018, 03:16 PM   #68
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

I just wanted to say thank you for the hard work

Sent from my LM-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 10-14-2018, 01:26 AM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 1

would your rosters happen to include imac’s / the sense pressure thread trait edits? or know if anyone has gone ahead & implemented them? die hard fan of accurate equipment so thank you for your work.
Old 10-14-2018, 09:29 AM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghxstbeezy
would your rosters happen to include imac’s / the sense pressure thread trait edits? or know if anyone has gone ahead & implemented them? die hard fan of accurate equipment so thank you for your work.
feel free to disregard, going to go ahead and start my CFM with your 10/13 update & do the trait edits myself week by week. Thank you for your hard work
Old 10-16-2018, 10:43 PM   #71
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

A large update was done to my roster tonight including ratings, transactions, added players to the roster and equipment edits.

I will be revising this specific post tomorrow sometime with a summary of changes. I don't have a lot of time tonight but tomorrow at work I'll sneak it in.

If the Community Downloads isn't showing my roster, then manually search for it (Y Button) and search by gamertag. You will ALWAYS & CONSISTENTLY get the most updated file that way.

Roster Name: UPDATED19

Next update will be Thursday and I expect to address Player Traits. I've been receiving a large request for trait edits via private message as well as a couple users on these forums. Thanks for the support.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 10-16-2018 at 11:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2018, 11:56 PM   #72
Pro

Quote:
A large update was done to my roster tonight including ratings, transactions, added players to the roster and equipment edits.

I will be revising this specific post tomorrow sometime with a summary of changes. I don't have a lot of time tonight but tomorrow at work I'll sneak it in.

If the Community Downloads isn't showing my roster, then manually search for it (Y Button) and search by gamertag. You will ALWAYS & CONSISTENTLY get the most updated file that way.

Roster Name: UPDATED19

Next update will be Thursday and I expect to address Player Traits. I've been receiving a large request for trait edits via private message as well as a couple users on these forums. Thanks for the support.

Buying my new xbox on the 5th can’t wait to get back on madden on Xbox

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »