Home

Yuri Vexen's Authentic Sim M19 Rosters (PS4)

This is a discussion on Yuri Vexen's Authentic Sim M19 Rosters (PS4) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2018, 03:00 PM   #65
Rookie

skillz25's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Yuri Vexen's Authentic Sim M19 Rosters (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurivexen
Still not done yet. Been tweaking ratings for the past four hours now. Looking at TFG’s rosters, I realized that I still had some work to do with separating the truly special players from the clear backups. I really worked hard on the QBs, so hopefully a backup can’t come in and tear it up like they used to.

Soon guys. I’m going back to working on 53 man now. Please be patient and thanks for all of the feedback!
Just to get some clarification, are you taking TFG's roster and making all the trait edits that iMac does? Or are you taking your own roster and editing them similar to what TFG does plus iMac trait edits?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2018, 03:20 PM   #66
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillz25
Just to get some clarification, are you taking TFG's roster and making all the trait edits that iMac does? Or are you taking your own roster and editing them similar to what TFG does plus iMac trait edits?
They are my rosters. I definitely did look at his just to get a solid base, but I’ve done all the ratings myself. I really like where he has replacement level players at. I actually downloaded his the other day and I was really impressed.

Initially, I wanted to help him transfer his ratings to the PS4 when they came out on Xbox, but I decided to do my own and I really like where I’m at right now. He definitely has those depth players at a great spot. Trying to do that myself.

So, to answer your question, it would be the second option.
Old 09-28-2018, 04:01 PM   #67
Banned

Quote:
They are my rosters. I definitely did look at his just to get a solid base, but I’ve done all the ratings myself. I really like where he has replacement level players at. I actually downloaded his the other day and I was really impressed.

Initially, I wanted to help him transfer his ratings to the PS4 when they came out on Xbox, but I decided to do my own and I really like where I’m at right now. He definitely has those depth players at a great spot. Trying to do that myself.

I’m excited for the completion of your roster

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-28-2018, 04:12 PM   #68
Rookie

skillz25's Arena

Quote:

Thanks for the response. I agree with you that he has the depth players at a great spot. I think it makes team building more fun.

Anyway, I was using your RealisticTraits roster and it was great. In week 3, I imported a custom roster and by the time I got to week 8 or so, I realized that it doesn't do any draft stories. I was really bummed about that because that along with scouting is my favorites part of the CFM. So I'm going to start my franchise over and since TFG has his roster out, I was going to use his. However, I just might wait to use yours since you are doing trait edits. It all depends on what I'm doing this weekend and if I can be patient enough.

Either way, thanks for all the work you do on your rosters. It doesn't go unnoticed on my end.
Old 09-28-2018, 05:14 PM   #69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillz25
Thanks for the response. I agree with you that he has the depth players at a great spot. I think it makes team building more fun.

Anyway, I was using your RealisticTraits roster and it was great. In week 3, I imported a custom roster and by the time I got to week 8 or so, I realized that it doesn't do any draft stories. I was really bummed about that because that along with scouting is my favorites part of the CFM. So I'm going to start my franchise over and since TFG has his roster out, I was going to use his. However, I just might wait to use yours since you are doing trait edits. It all depends on what I'm doing this weekend and if I can be patient enough.

Either way, thanks for all the work you do on your rosters. It doesn't go unnoticed on my end.

I e been using tfg and I love them but hearing about the traits edit has me intrigued so I can’t wait either

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-30-2018, 02:19 AM   #70
Rookie

Hey guys! Roster is finally up!

Username: Yurivexen
Roster: NFLSIM

Some notes:

-If you feel like there is a specific rating that is off on a player, then please let me know and i'll do the research to bump it up or down a tad. I try not to overreact to one time occurrences whether it be good or bad.

-Adrian Peterson is not in this roster, nor do I intend to make him because it wouldn't feel right with his likeness and stats not being accessible. Sorry guys!

-Some players may still have high motor or other wrong traits because the game sometimes does not save it when I input ratings too fast. Please let me know if you find anyone, thanks!

-Not all undrafted free agents are in because they always bounce around and it can be a hassle to make so many players who may never see the field. (It's also not something I enjoy doing, but will if it you guys really want to see them) If a player who isn't in the game is a starter, then please let me know. I will also take specific requests for players not in game!

Anyways, thanks for being so patient and I hope you all enjoy! I am certainly grateful to have had more than 400 people download my roster. That's really awesome and you guys rock!

LETS BEAT THE STEELERS TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!! 15-1 RAVENS
Old 09-30-2018, 03:55 PM   #71
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Do these have edited traits for QBs as well?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2018, 04:50 PM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Do these have edited traits for QBs as well?
What traits in particular?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »