Home

The Greatest All-Time Rosters Ever

This is a discussion on The Greatest All-Time Rosters Ever within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2018, 06:21 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: The Greatest All-Time Rosters Ever

Well, what do you know? EA servers are down and I cant upload just yet! I have been up all night working on the rosters and cant upload! What a disgusting disappointment! I will try later

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-13-2018, 09:13 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 6

Great base roster with all the equipment and stuff done. Ratings way, way, way too high on this though. Guys like Jeff Blake rated a 90. Come on now. Hardly any low-rated players. I’m gonna do a ratings edit on these, I had a classic roster almost done last year, i’ll Just copy my researched ratings over. Shouldn’t take long. This is rated too much like MUT. There’s really no separation between any of the players. They’re all gods. I get it’s a all time roster and kudos to all the hard work. Thanks for the base.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 12-13-2018, 09:30 AM   #11
MVP

I was skeptical about the High Ratings initially too. HOWEVER, after playing the game for the past several days I have to say that all seems very realistic with the outcomes.

PLUS, as asantead22 has stated in previous post the game engine is designed to have more animations occur with the higher ratings THUS this roster plays out better than any other roster I have seen in years !

To each his own BUT I am Totally Sold as this Truly being - The Greatest All-Time Rosters Ever

Put Jeff Blake (90) on the field against those 95, 96, 97, 98 & 99 Defenders and see how well he performs ........ I assure you he will struggle mightily against those guys.

Player separation is a Relative Thing in a Roster ............

Last edited by doncropper; 12-13-2018 at 09:38 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2018, 09:39 AM   #12
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by doncropper
I was skeptical about the High Ratings initially too. HOWEVER, after playing the game for the past several days I have to say that all seems very realistic with the outcomes.

PLUS, as asantead22 has stated in previous post the game engine is designed to have more animations occur with the higher ratings THUS this roster plays out better than any other roster I have seen in years !

To each his own BUT I am Totally Sold as this Truly being - The Greatest All-Time Rosters Ever
That's enough for me, because I looked at his base I think it was 31/32 and it looked down right amazing. And to be honest this is the best all time madden roster I've seen on this generation. But the ratings had me off, i didnt have a chance to play, but after hearing your thoughts I know there legit.

Thx Don
Old 12-13-2018, 09:47 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 21

Good Lord...just being able to finish a roster like this is an incredible accomplishment! Editing over 1500 players for dozens of fields and inputs. Incredible achievement.

I look forward to downloading and checking them out in Play Now cpu vs cpu or Coach mode.

Kudos!!

C
Old 12-13-2018, 10:27 AM   #14
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
Good Lord...just being able to finish a roster like this is an incredible accomplishment! Editing over 1500 players for dozens of fields and inputs. Incredible achievement.

I look forward to downloading and checking them out in Play Now cpu vs cpu or Coach mode.

Kudos!!

C
Looking at it right now, this roster is pure gold as Armor would say. I mean seriously, you can really see the effort in it, thx again as an. This is a must download

Edit...

My GOODNESS!!!

It's so awesome to see some of these names in a game again that ain't mut!!

Not 1 duplicate yo...you took some serious time to fo this asan. BEAST MODE foreal!

Edit....

It's just beautiful it brings a tear to my eye...

Man it's so much heat in this roster it's not even funny.

Last edited by StormsWarning; 12-13-2018 at 10:55 AM.
Old 12-13-2018, 10:30 AM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Great base roster with all the equipment and stuff done. Ratings way, way, way too high on this though. Guys like Jeff Blake rated a 90. Come on now. Hardly any low-rated players. I’m gonna do a ratings edit on these, I had a classic roster almost done last year, i’ll Just copy my researched ratings over. Shouldn’t take long. This is rated too much like MUT. There’s really no separation between any of the players. They’re all gods. I get it’s a all time roster and kudos to all the hard work. Thanks for the base.

Jeff Blake has awareness of 85 with short accuracy of 83. He was very good deep ball thrower. Please go back and review his stats. He threw 134 tds and only 99 picks. He was a journey man for no reason! Also his athletic ability was very good. He was very solid QB but always had to look over his shoulder. He made it to the Pro Bowl with not a lot of talent around him. He was mobile and athletic.
I make ratings based on my knowledge of the game. If I feel a player was good but was not given a fair shake, then its my discretion. Some of the QBs they put ahead of him were very questionable with concerns of the stereotypical reasons! If you look deeper into the reasons then hopefully you may understand why!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2018, 10:40 AM   #16
Banned

Please conduct a sort of the ratings at the Player Management screen for QBs for the Bengals and scroll across, I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how accurate the ratings are for Esiason, Anderson, Blake and Palmer. When you compare this way you should see what I just explained.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »